• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

hey funny how we wish things on people - hope you get really sore boobs and cramp alot! :dance: :rotfl:

ooohhh thankyou thats so kind :rotfl:

Hope you have morning sickness and pee all night :rotfl:

HollyHobby said:
I seem to be super sensitive these days as to whats going on with my insides like never before! :think: freaks me out :? quote]

I know! I never noticed ANYTHING before, in my own little world... :lol:

jo jo said:
Any updates for you ejjie and hollybobby?

i have had a very slight dip but still way above the cover line

My temp is low again, I'm almost certain I haven't OV yet now.... Just waiting until I do...long old wait!

Jojo I'll be stalking you the next week looking for an implantation sign! x

blimy it is low :dance: do you think you could be oving today?

Anna23 said:

I don't feel like I am and not got CM signs either... I have had a couple of low temps like this before though. God knows but I am keeping everything peeled! x

ejjie said:
Anna23 said:

I don't feel like I am and not got CM signs either... I have had a couple of low temps like this before though. God knows but I am keeping everything peeled! x

Fingers crossed you will ov shortly. Get BD'ing just in case x

Morning girls :wave:

I can't believe how down I was yesterday thinking we had blown it for this month when this morning my temp is still below coverline and it looks like I will ov today as I had a +opk on Saturday so today is the max 48 hours later :) I am almost in the 2ww and will be after tomorrow :cheer: We bd'd yesterday am & pm and will today and tomorrow just to make sure :)

Ellie you had a big dip yesterday hun, do you think you may have ov'd afterall? :hug:

JoJo, you are well into your 2ww now :hug: Hope it goes quickly for you and you get a BFP at the end of it :hug: :hug:

Holly, how are your symptoms coming along? So excited for you :hug:

Hey Andreaa just had a lot of tugging yesterday, bit burning hot stitch like pains, bent down and couldnt get up without going ow!! and some cramping, 2 moments of feeling sick - today nothing much just a bit cramping - no violent pain like last time!! Got a really really really really faint line on a 25mlu this morning but nada on 2 x 10 mlus, so not sure now - still got 6 days left to test. Don't feel as confident that I am today as I was a few days ago, although I am having baby dreams quite a lot, last nights dream was about how I would have really strong testing lines hence why I tested.

I go for my tummy scan in the morning so I'll just say I could be pregnant incase it's dangerous.

Andrea you're putting a bloody gopod effort in there with all that passionate bd! I read your post but screen steamed up so couldnt reply :wink:

andreaaa said:

I can't believe how down I was yesterday thinking we had blown it for this month when this morning my temp is still below coverline and it looks like I will ov today as I had a +opk on Saturday so today is the max 48 hours later :) I am almost in the 2ww and will be after tomorrow :cheer: We bd'd yesterday am & pm and will today and tomorrow just to make sure :)

Ellie you had a big dip yesterday hun, do you think you may have ov'd afterall? :hug:

I'm glad you're not down anymore hon, have you had any OV pains yet?

I always get OV pains and haven't noticed any so not sure if I did OV but I'm just keeping my DH busy every night! I might follow a few of your tips! :rotfl:

Just did an OV test and still -ve. Done one every day now and nothing as yet...

andreaaa said:

JoJo, you are well into your 2ww now :hug: Hope it goes quickly for you and you get a BFP at the end of it :hug: :hug:

Holly, how are your symptoms coming along? So excited for you :hug:

Thanks Andreaa. Hope its a BFp for you ths month too x

Ellie.. just keep testing :hug:

Holly, ive been getting cramping on and off today too :pray:

Jojo I'm watching out for an implantation dip for you hon, keep temping x

Ellie - what time are you using opk's? I use them twice per day (atleast :rotfl: ) and have had my positives around 2p.m both times. :hug: :hug:

I never get ov pains so apart from OPK's and temping have no idea when I ov. Only thing is my CM is pretty non existant today, infact I feel really dry down there (sorry for TMI :oops: ) I thought you are supposed to have ew and watery cm at ov not none? :?

Holly - those signs are sounding good... :pray: its a BFP for you! :hug: :hug:

JoJo - I am also looking out for an implantation dip for you so keep up the temping as Ellie said :hug: :hug:

Hi Andrea,

I'm only testing once a day, when I get home from work about 6/7pm - it's really difficult to be able to test at work!

Looking at your chart it looks like you could have OV'd on Friday/Saturday when you had lots of CM and a dip???

If you get a temp tomorrow that's above your coverline I think your chart might put that as OV? If it does then I reckon your BDing on Thursday and Sunday will have been well timed!

37.2 late night temp :) I'm actually just wondering if I am a natural hotty.
I feel so strange, part of me feels yes! we did it, but then part of me thinks I should be in pain if we had! :think:
I did the garden today and this time last time I couldnt do anything.
Gawd hurry up the 14th!!!!!

Quick question girls, I've started recording my temp and just wondering if there's any particular time of the day to take it? Also, how will I know when ovulation is? By temp going low or high? Sorry I'm brand new to this charting stuff :oops:

i used to put mt alarm to wake me at 5.50am that way i was sure i'd just wake up take my temp record it and go back to sleep :D and you get a accurate reading as its at the same time every day :) your temp will dip under your conerline then start going right up which will show you oved however its your first month its best to keep charting this morning then if not caught the eggie use this month as a guide to when you ov but keep charting and you'll start to see a pattern :) good luck xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Andrea

I expected your chart to pick up OV today. Do you think it's cos you haven't got 3 temps in a row? Have you felt any OV pains yet?

My chart has removed the OV line as I have just started having EWCM! Yay, at last! I've not got loads (sorry TMI) but there is some there which is progress!

Anna,

How long do I keep taking the magic medicine for - do I stop the day after OV?

Thanks for all your help lovelies xxx

Yep when you ov you need to stop taknig it :D good luck :hug: :hug:

andreaaa said:
Ellie - what time are you using opk's? I use them twice per day (atleast :rotfl: ) and have had my positives around 2p.m both times. :hug: :hug:

I never get ov pains so apart from OPK's and temping have no idea when I ov. Only thing is my CM is pretty non existant today, infact I feel really dry down there (sorry for TMI :oops: ) I thought you are supposed to have ew and watery cm at ov not none? :?

Holly - those signs are sounding good... :pray: its a BFP for you! :hug: :hug:

JoJo - I am also looking out for an implantation dip for you so keep up the temping as Ellie said :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls. how much of dip should you get on implantation? Im going to Ibiza for a week on Friday so will update friday AM but will have to update the rest when i get back

Good Luck to you all :hug: :hug:

Ooh holidays Jojo I'm soooo jealous! Have a great time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back