• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers: June 2008

Hi Suzicat and Betula,

Welcome to chartstalkers. You both need to add a link to your chart in your signature file, though, or we can't stalk it!

If you're using the FertilityFriend charting software, go to your chart page, then find 'sharing' then 'set up homepage'. At the top of that page you will find a URL to copy and paste. If you're using OvuSoft you'll have to figure it out for yourselves, I'm afraid!

Kitty - I've got some agnus castus (pills and liquid!) that i never used. You can have it if you want!
Libs sent me the pills, I bought the liquid.

Kittykins said:
Hi Suzicat and Betula,

Welcome to chartstalkers. You both need to add a link to your chart in your signature file, though, or we can't stalk it!

If you're using the FertilityFriend charting software, go to your chart page, then find 'sharing' then 'set up homepage'. At the top of that page you will find a URL to copy and paste. If you're using OvuSoft you'll have to figure it out for yourselves, I'm afraid!

I shouls really have read it first, I don't have an online chart and didn't even think about it, so just ignore me!

Hi Suz cat and Betula.:wave:

betula if you ever do think about charting we're all v nice. TBH we haven't really talked about stalking much lately. I think we're all having a bit of a break.

Kitty - the things I'm taking that my doc doesn't know about!!! I'm sure i rattle when I sit down in his surgery. :rotfl: I'm on B6, AC, folic acid EPO and magic medicine.

Kmac I can't believe you're nearly in 2nd tri. That's so lovely to see.

Tasha - hope you're feeling okay today. Don't expect too much from yourself. In the early days I could only face the day by thinking from hour to hour. :hug: :hug:

And for the 3rd time on this site I've had a message from WelshPolly on Facebook:

Hi x

Hi, I can't get onto the pg forum!!! grrr!

I am going over to wales for about 2 weeks - I am starting on provera and then clomid and as I have a history of depression, I didn't want to be home alone - hubby is a doctor over in Wales and my family are there so it makes sense!

Please could you postand let people know where I am?

Hope you're ok and having a good week - sending buckets of babydust!

Love Pol xxx

Thank you Trudy :hug:

Its so sad to hear about Flossy too :cry: , i just dont understand why its happening to so many of us :cry: :cry:

oh no! I didn't know about Flossy. :(

In a vain attempt to avoid distractions and get on with work, I only look at the TTC board, and even then I head straight for stalkers. Occasionally I read anythign that catches my eye in the top 6 or 7 threads, but that's it. I'm feeling so out of the loop, I know I ought to go and check up on all the ex-stalkers but firstly, I don't really like going into the tri boards, I feel like I shouldn't be looking at them, and secondly, if I do I find I've spent an entire evening (or worse, afternoon) on the internet.

I've sent out an email to the stalkers whose addresses I have, to include Polly's. Tasha, I don't have yours - if you want email addresses of the others, please pm me with yours and I'll forward the email. Hope you're ok :hug:

soooo.... Trudy's post has got me to thinking: what are we all on?!

I'm taking the Sanatogen pre-conception/pregnancy multivitamin with folic acid, vit B6 (4 months now, no difference, hmmmmm) and yes, agnus castus.

Betula - :lol: Charting just involves taking your temp every day to establish if/when ovulation takes place. Your temp rises immediately after ovulation. If you're first month TTC and you have regular cycles, it's probably not necessary to chart yet. For those of us with less regular cycles or who've ben TTC longer, charting is a source of both reassurance and frustration...

Also Trudy's right, we've not been doing much stalking recently. I think that's partly because we'd got to such a huge group it was impossible, and then there were a load of BFPs - and those that are left have been feeling a bit deflated.

So, maybe we need to do some stalking again.

I'm not sure who's left - let's have a roll-call of who's here and where they are. Copy and paste, add your name and pass it on...

Kittykins - CD3

kmac - thank you very much for your offer, that's really kind. Actually, ROM's also emailed me to offer some AC, so I would feel greedy taking both lots - if there's someone else who'd appreciate it, please offer to them! And if not, well, I'd always be grateful... I'm taking the long-term view and assuming I'll need more than 3 months' supply! :rotfl: And wow, the days are going by so fast... :D

Here's to a lucky Friday 13th for everyone, and plenty of :hug: for those who need them.

Oh no not flossy too. :cry: I remember when I got my BFP quite a few others got theirs too. I think about 6 of us MCd. It was so sad to see. That's the way it goes unfortunately. On the other hand some who had had recent losses had their BFPs at the same time as me or just before and are now holding their lil ones. As hard as it is there is life after a loss. Just wish mine would hurry up and start. :(

I'm the same as Kitty I rarely go to 1st tri as it can be a bit painful sometimes. So sometimes I miss things. I never went into the loss section until my MC I do tend to check there on a weekly basis.

Kitty I love that you're back and firing on all cylinders!!! :dance: :dance: It's time to get back in the stalking saddle!!!!

"I'm not sure who's left - let's have a roll-call of who's here and where they are. Copy and paste, add your name and pass it on..."

Kittykins - CD3
Trudyscrumptious - CD13 Looks like OV was today. :pray:

I have started charting on paper, but I didn't know I could do it online. This is my first month charting and I'm finding it really interesting! I've never kept track of when AF is due, it's always been complete guesswork since I never pay attention, but it'll be nice to know what's going on a lot more accurately :)

"I'm not sure who's left - let's have a roll-call of who's here and where they are. Copy and paste, add your name and pass it on..."

Kittykins - CD3
Trudyscrumptious - CD13 Looks like OV was today.
sookie - CD 29/9DPO

Alrightie ladies I am still here!

So sorry to hear about your loss Tasha :hug: I really hope that you feel better soon and can put this behind you. My thoughts are with you :hug:

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Well we leave for your sweet land tomorrow, and we haven't packed or done anything much to get organised yet. Yesterday was my last day at school. It was sad to farewell the kids but I very happy to be leaving there. Right now we have a full house of friends so it's all a bit distracting really. The good thing being that I am not thinking about maybe being pregnant and definitely not going near an HPT. I have kept charting but will stop now I think so that I can't think about it once I am closer to AF being due.

Will check in on you all in a few days.

Hi guys :wave:

Tasha and Flossy my thoughts are with you both and your husbands right now. :hug: :hug: I cant believe this has happened to you, I really am so sorry for your losses. :cry:

Well Im still kinda hanging around. I feel like a bit of a drama queen actually after my resignation earlier on this week. :oops:

Im still charting at the moment as Im trying to work out when 7 days before my next period is for my hormone tests. It seems that my illness did delay ovulation after all as I had hoped :) Well it could have been delayed or it just came at its usual time in comparison to the last 2 months. I had 2 sets of positive OPKs anyway this month but no sign that ovulation had actually occurred the first time. The second time I had definite ovulation pain and a tiny amount of EWCM. Anyway I am happy that ovulation has definitely occurred even if my chart doesnt say so. I think I need to start taking the cough medicine again to increase EWCM.

DH2B has admitted to me that he does not want to stop TTC at all. He says that a baby is far more important to him than the wedding which is after all just one day (it is for him I guess, its a year of planning for me!) . It can be postponed if I get pregnant and 'the dress' will always be there for me to fit in at a later date which is very true. So I guess we are still TTC for now. I am happy that having a baby does really mean so much to him :) I do have my concerns though as its sods law that I will get pregnant in October/November, meaning Id be ready to pop on the planned wedding day, but then again we have been trying for 14 months already so I dont really want to waste any more time. So I think the best plan is to ban all charts and OPKs and throw caution to the wind. BD when we feel like it rather than 'at the best time' and just see what happens. We shall just leave it to fate. I just hope fate wants me to get married on August 1st 2009! :wink:

So Im afraid you are sort of stuck with me for a while, well Ill still be writing in here even if I dont chart, I can still stalk! So....

Kittykins - CD3
Trudyscrumptious - CD13 Looks like OV was today.
sookie - CD 29/9DPO
Loola - CD21/3DPO

Hope you are all well. Sookie good luck on your travels hun! Hope the weather is good for your stay here! It would be wonderful to get that elusive BFP whilst you were here wouldnt it! :wink:

Glad Welshpolly is ok, hope the Provera helps for her.

Kitty it is great to have you back here :cheer: How could I possibly leave when you are stalking again! Best of luck for this month hun. :pray:

Trudy - Hope you caught the egg this time lovely :hug: :pray:

As far as what medicines, pills etc do I take? Well absolutely none at the moment! well just folic acid of course. The lack of vitamins etc may have something to with my lack of fertile CM. Or it could be that Ive been swapping drinking water for alcohol lately too :oops: Well the weather has been lovely and its Euro 2008! :wink: I really must get back to healthiness soon or I wont be fitting in the wedding dress because I have eaten too much not because of a bump! I had an entire box of chocolate fingers for breakfast today :oops: Comfort eating anyone? :rotfl:

:hug: Thank you Loola and Sookie :hug:

I have decided to just watch my cervical and mucus signs after the bleeding has stopped, and if we dont concieve after 3 cycles i will chart again then.

Just going to use opks for now.

ohhh such is life ay girls :(

Loola and Sookie good to see you both. :wave:

Sookie - have a great trip. If you're ever near the grim north let me know. I'm about 20 mins from Manchester. I don't remember you mentioning coming North in your plans. FX that you might be pg. It seems to happen when you're not thinking about TTC!

Loola - glad you couldn't leave us for long! I think you're right about the whole get on with life thing. I put my life on hold the 1st year we TTC'd. Not gonna do that anymore. If I fall pg then I'll rearrange things around it, I'm not gonna stop planning things just in case.

Tasha and Flossy. Hope you are as okay as you can be. :hug: :hug:

Hi to everyone else.

Well it looks like I did ov on day 13. That seems to have been my day for the last few months. Heres hoping (again!) that we caught the ever elusive egg. :roll: :pray:

:hug: Thanks Trudy

Good luck everyone, I hope you get your well deserved bfps :hug:

Just a quick message to send Flossy my sympathies as well as Tasha. I'm really sorry that this happened to you both. A big :hug: from me.

Loola - I think you're right to not stop ttc. PLans can be changed. PLus the best bit is that it has given Mike an opportunity to show you how much he wants the baby too. :hug: Glad you're sticking around.

Ladies, I am really busy today as we leave in a few hours, so a quick question. Is there anywhere in London (or any shops in general) where I could buy some preseed? Mine is all gone and I don't want to order more to be sent here. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Trudy, thanks for the offer, but no we're not heading north. We're visiting the cotswolds, Stone Henge, Bath, Brighton, Oxford and a number of castles and sites that of historical interest. I'm so excited!!!

Hi guys I have a message for Tasha and Flossy from Welshpolly, she can get on to Facebook from her phone!

She says: 'Oh no, that's awful. My thoughts and prayers are with them.'

As for me now in the 2ww and actually not thinking about it. I'm gonna go stalk you all now and see what happening in Chartworld!

Hi everyone :wave:

I went to tescos this morning and saw that they have £3 off Pregnacare Conception tablets at the moment (not sure if any of you use these but if you do, stock up now! :D )

Tasha - I hope you are holding up OK :( Thinking of you

Loola - Glad you are sticking around and I think you are right not to put TTC on hold...you never know when it is your time :pray:

Trudy - Good luck for your 2 WW, I will be keeping an eye on that chart of yours!

Sookie - Your trip sounds great. We have just started going for holidays in this country and we love it

Hi Betula, Kitty & to the others who I have missed :oops:

:wave: hi all hope your all well am still keeping an eye on all your charts :hug: and hoping you will be joining us all in 1st tri soon :pray:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Sookie, Loola and Trudy - all three of you have lovely temps :D

Sookie when will you test? I got a + at what I think was 9DPO!

Kitty sorry to see AF came - did you get the parcel? I didnt have time to go to the postoffice so I just put a pile of stamps on it - I hope it covered the postage....

Tasha I'm sure your time back here wont be too long :hug:

I hope Welsh Polly is OK and is getting on Ok with the medication :D

I'm off for my second scan today - hoping to see a yoke sac and then maybe we can relax a little about ectopic..... Had my first real MS this morning where I actually threw up - just been feeling sicky until then.... :pray: for me ladies I so want this little one to be in the right place x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back