****April 2019 Mummies****

I am pretty confident I felt the little man kick three times last night :) was out for dinner with some friends and treated myself to a white wine spritzer with ice, which was bl**dy good and I didn't feel guilty at all, which I thought I would. It was probably the reason why he was kicking :lol: typically as soon as I mentioned it, it was all hands on belly, but he stopped straight away, typical. Just glad I felt something <3

I am pretty confident I felt the little man kick three times last night :) was out for dinner with some friends and treated myself to a white wine spritzer with ice, which was bl**dy good and I didn't feel guilty at all, which I thought I would. It was probably the reason why he was kicking :lol: typically as soon as I mentioned it, it was all hands on belly, but he stopped straight away, typical. Just glad I felt something <3

Aw lovely IVW, I’ve been feeling my little lady a lot more now, had some quite obvious kicks over the last few days and I think she had the hiccups the other day!
Been out this morning and bought a few little things for her, boots had a sale on some baby clothes and you can join the boots baby club thing and get 10 advantage card points for every pound spent on baby items

Ooh a white wine spritzer sounds nice, I am tempted to have a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day, my family make it with a really good champagne and it’s delicious, I generally haven’t missed alcohol so far but I think missing out on a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day will kill me a bit :rotfl:

Also am I being silly for feeling a bit guilty about having a daily latte or cappuccino? X

Does anyone know when you have to have 20 week scan by? I had mine this week but they couldn’t get all the measurements so have got to go back but it isn’t until 27th December x

I've been feeling kicks, my LH can feel then too now. Not seen any kicks yet though despite staring at my belly constantly!
I was just scanned again at 22+6, they couldn't get all my measurements at my 20 week scan

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome :preg: I'm having a little boy, me and my partner are really really excited. The exhaustion is starting to get the better of me now but I thought it was supposed to wear off in the 2nd trimester?

I've been starting to worry about the birth a lot more now, especially with it being my first pregnancy. My partner's Mum was saying to me the other day that my partner weighed 8.4 pounds and that was at 4 weeks premature! :eek::good: It's a lot to think about for the birthing plan

Aw lovely IVW, I’ve been feeling my little lady a lot more now, had some quite obvious kicks over the last few days and I think she had the hiccups the other day!
Been out this morning and bought a few little things for her, boots had a sale on some baby clothes and you can join the boots baby club thing and get 10 advantage card points for every pound spent on baby items

Ooh a white wine spritzer sounds nice, I am tempted to have a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day, my family make it with a really good champagne and it’s delicious, I generally haven’t missed alcohol so far but I think missing out on a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day will kill me a bit :rotfl:

Also am I being silly for feeling a bit guilty about having a daily latte or cappuccino? X

Little man is wriggling a lot this morning, feels like he's rolling around in there :lol: isn't it surreal when you feel something move in there <3

My friend got me to sign up to that boots baby club, so when you buy any baby stuff do you automatically just get more points? I tried to avoid boots as I know other places are cheaper - miss tight ar*e :lol:

Oh do it I say, just put a small amount of the good stuff in, its totally ok and worth it. I really enjoyed mine and like you don't actually miss it.

I think we all naturally feel guilty for having a bit more of stuff we should really be having, but I think as long as you aren't having 10 strong coffees a day, you are more than fine.

Have you bought any clothes yet? We bought some baby grows, outfits and some cool little khaki shoes. It truly shocked me how much more girl stuff there is to boys :shock: x

Little man is wriggling a lot this morning, feels like he's rolling around in there :lol: isn't it surreal when you feel something move in there <3

My friend got me to sign up to that boots baby club, so when you buy any baby stuff do you automatically just get more points? I tried to avoid boots as I know other places are cheaper - miss tight ar*e :lol:

Oh do it I say, just put a small amount of the good stuff in, its totally ok and worth it. I really enjoyed mine and like you don't actually miss it.

I think we all naturally feel guilty for having a bit more of stuff we should really be having, but I think as long as you aren't having 10 strong coffees a day, you are more than fine.

Have you bought any clothes yet? We bought some baby grows, outfits and some cool little khaki shoes. It truly shocked me how much more girl stuff there is to boys :shock: x

Yeah boots is quite expensive for some stuff but sometimes they have offers on which are worth while, yes I’ve bought a few items of clothes now, mainly baby gros and sleepsuits and some little leggings, so cute! the stuff for girls is amazing! I’m trying not to go over board with pink frilly stuff :D so I’ve bought a few different colour schemes, got nothing else so far though other then clothes! Gonna have to do a baby shopping blitz in jan xx

Hi all. Sorry I am pretty awful at keeping in touch. I hope you are all well and enjoying feeling those little kicks. This little one is definitely more active than their big brother ever was xx

I am getting so much movement now on a daily basis.. he's very active first thing when I wake up, but I only really notice it at the weekends because I have time to actually lie there and pay attention. He gets wriggly around lunchtime and then goes mad when I go to bed. Hubby and I lie in bed at night just feeling him, wondering what on earth he's up to in there!! haha
I managed to video my belly moving on Sunday morning - he was going crazy, it was like a scene from Alien!!!
Strangely, I've only ever felt kicks on the right side of my bump. His head has been on the left side in all the scans, so I guess that's just his preferred position, I just find it strange that he never seems to move around - people always talk about them doing somersaults etc at this stage, and he is very active, but he obviously just stays in the same position x

My little dude is most active at bed time as well, but i dont know if thats because i am a lot more still so notice it more. Then when i roll over to sleep, he starts prodding, which feels odd, but thankfully i soon go off to sleep and dont notice it. I cant visibly see him moving yet, but cant wait to film it <3

I don’t notice my little Lincoln man during the day so much, especially when I’m at work, but as soon as I get home and sit down and relax it’s all kick kick kick!! I love it! My OH has felt him a good few times now, and there’s been a few occasions where I’ve seen his movement from outside of the belly! I’m 24 weeks today so I’m feeling him very regularly, 3/4 times a day. I’m starting to notice him more as well at work, I think he’s big enough now that I don’t have to just be sat down to feel him! :D But that’s only been yesterday and today, it still mostly happens when I’m sat down. Hope everyone’s well!
I don’t like this new set up on the forum at all!! Xx

I am slowly getting used to it - us woman just dont like change :lol:

I constantly feel her moving at work... The first week or so I really struggled to concentrate in meetings!! It's very distracting!! Getting used to it now though. I don't think I'd be able to visibly see any kicks as they r all still very low down and under my bump so unless I used a mirror I wouldn't be able to see! Glad everyone has started feeling movements now. Feel like the time is starting to go slow now. Can't believe it's only been 2 weeks since my 20 week scan!

I seen a little hint of a kick from the outside today! Also had the movement sensations very low down as if she was reaching out towards my vag it was actually uncomfortable and made me jump lol x

I took these photos on Sunday morning.. top photo is my belly normally, then the bottom shows a big lump on the right and it one goes all lopsided - I think he was stretching his little legs right out because it felt really uncomfortable and weird, took me by surprise!!

34502622-4EC4-41D9-9AF1-A0F9B00C7511.jpeg

Mine is low down also and he becomes really active after i have eaten, i said to the oh hes 'food dancing' probably him getting uncomfortable due to me filling my stomach and squashing him a bit :lol:

I took these photos on Sunday morning.. top photo is my belly normally, then the bottom shows a big lump on the right and it one goes all lopsided - I think he was stretching his little legs right out because it felt really uncomfortable and weird, took me by surprise!!

View attachment 82749
Wow that’s amazing! You really can see where he’s stretching himself out!
It’s crazy knowing that we have a whole other person inside us! I still can’t get my head around it! X

Wow that’s amazing! You really can see where he’s stretching himself out!
It’s crazy knowing that we have a whole other person inside us! I still can’t get my head around it! X

It really is crazy, sometimes it still freaks me out when I stop and think about it.. A tiny little human is growing inside my belly and in 4 months time he is going to move in with us and we'll have an extra person living in our house!! haha like a little intruder!! x

I always say to the other half i am so intrigued to see what he will look like, it literally is going to be a mini one of us and we have to guide them through life the best we can - such an exciting journey :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back