****April 2019 Mummies****

JomoMama

Reaction score
Thought I&#8217;d just start off our Tri 2 thread for us April 2019 mamas... let me know your final due dates!! :D Wishing everyone a happy and healthy nine months <3

2. JomoMama :blue: & Mlbaby2 :blue:
3. LauraB_83 & VirgoTP
6. Rubyredslipper
9. BeccyJ :pink:
10. Cj9994 :blue:
12. MrsGarner :blue:
13. IVW :blue: & night owl :pink: & mummymoreton :blue:
15. Rainingflowers :pink:
16. Ash_b & HaylzDz :blue:
20. Natz8533
25. Coles
26. firstfreakout :blue: & first_time_mum :blue:
29. Sainsbury :pink:

Last edited:
Hi, can&#8217;t belive we&#8217;re in Tri 2 already! My due date is the 3rd April x

Hey all, I’m now 6th April BUT I reckon I’ll have a March baby after all as I’m electing C-Sec and everything I’ve read says I’ll be booked in at 38/39 weeks which is end of March! Will speak to Mw next time I see her to see if she’s got any idea. I’ll probs stay with April moms though if thats ok!

Hey all, I’m now 6th April BUT I reckon I’ll have a March baby after all as I’m electing C-Sec and everything I’ve read says I’ll be booked in at 38/39 weeks which is end of March! Will speak to Mw next time I see her to see if she’s got any idea. I’ll probs stay with April moms though if thats ok!

Shall I put you on the list for the 6th then? :) x

Eeeeek this has come round actually quite quick - and theres us girls thinking time is dragging on the lead up to scans :lol: never happy us woman lol

Can i have the 13th please? Date wont change now <3

Eeeeek this has come round actually quite quick - and theres us girls thinking time is dragging on the lead up to scans :lol: never happy us woman lol

Can i have the 13th please? Date wont change now <3

Added! :) xx

I&#8217;ve now changed from April 10th to April 9th! My baby is 1 day bigger lol!

But, it means a lot to me as April 9th is the day my grandad passed away & my moms 50th is the 7th & my 30th on the 12th &#10084;&#65039;

I can&#8217;t believe we&#8217;re in Tri 2!

Last edited:
I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s been asked and I am just being lazy, but when does Tri 2 begin? Week 12 or 13?x

I’ve now changed from April 10th to April 9th! My baby is 1 day bigger lol!

But, it means a lot to me as April 9th is the day my grandad passed away & my moms 50th is the 7th & my 30th on the 12th &#10084;&#65039;

I can’t believe we’re in Tri 2!

I’ve put you down for the 9th :) xx

So happy and relieved to be in tri 2, though I think the first trimester was the longest 12 weeks of my life!! Haha :p xx

Hi girls had my 12 week scan this morning, everything went well baby was wriggling around then they had me banging my bum on the bed to try to get them to move to another position ha!

Been given due date of 13th April, so I’m 12+2 today, IVW we really are having tandem pregnancies lol! Xx

Hi girls had my 12 week scan this morning, everything went well baby was wriggling around then they had me banging my bum on the bed to try to get them to move to another position ha!

Been given due date of 13th April, so I’m 12+2 today, IVW we really are having tandem pregnancies lol! Xx

I had to do the same :lol:

We totally are :dance:

That’s fab news night owl, chuffed for you!! :D Added to the list :) xx

Thanks jomo, still feel a bit nervous about telling people for some reason! I think it’s because I’ve spent so long keeping it a secret and now I am free to tell everyone it feels so weird! It’s been lovely telling friends and family today and now half the office know too ha ha :) xx

I know how you feel, I was a bit anxious to start telling people - but now I’ve got used to it and just tell anyone who will listen! Haha :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back