**** April 2015 Mummies ****

Aw congrats rooster a lovely little girl!
Sorry to hear of your nan passing cossie. :-(

Well something is occurring here....had a show about 11am this morning and tbh I didn't think much of it, I know that often nothing happens after a show. But I've been having cramps that are getting progressively worse.
I'm uncomfortable but not in massive pain yet and struggling to distinguish any specific contractions as apposed to the odd tightening.

I'm a bit of a soapy, so going to watch emmerdale and eastenders then run a bath and see if I can go to bed and get some sleep. Things will either quiet down or ramp up....I guess we'll see. Keep fingers crossed I'll be meeting baby soon x

im so sorry cossie :(

massive congrats rooster

and nooo dodsy you are leaving me alone :p ive still nothing happening!! xxx

Aww congratulations Rooster. She didn't keep you waiting too long then.

So sorry to hear about your Nan Cossie. Hope you and your family are ok it's not easy even knowing they're not in pain anymore.

Good luck Dodsy. Hope things are still progressing for you.

Don't worry Rebecca. A lot of us still check in to see how everyone's doing so you won't be alone. Shouldn't be too much longer for you now.

Congratulations rooster!

Hope you don't have to wait too long dodsy.

im so sorry cossie :(

massive congrats rooster

and nooo dodsy you are leaving me alone :p ive still nothing happening!! xxx
Don't worry Rebecca, everything has stopped! I'm feeling back to normal....unfortunately x

oh boo :-( well hopefully what you did feel has progressed things in some way!! get out today for a walk or something might get it going again!! got my 3rd sweep tomorrow, maybe its 3rd time lucky :/ xxx

Why don't you do some squats? I did loads of weighted ones before I went into labour haha!

i cant so squats at the best of times haha will try give it a go later xxx

Thanks ladies. My dad seems to be taking it well but then I don't think it's actually hit him yet. I'm just trying to be strong for him.

I hope you have your babies soon Rebecca & dodsy!

come on April babies...one day to go...no pressure or anything ; ) babies will be babies afterall and make us mummies wait...

Wow I can't believe it's almost the end of the April mummies thread. This group has been a part of my whole pregnancy so it's like an end of an era. I'm really going to miss it.
Life with a newborn certainly is challenging but the amount of love you have for one tiny person is just incredible.

i agree lizzimay n would like to take opportunity to say thanks to y'all for very informative and sometimes controversial advice when needed as well as a whole horde of laughs and generally sharing experiences however strange - something you just cant get from family/friends or midwives lol...

it doesnt stop there lizzimay, im finding the mummies and babies thread very helpful as well as all the other posts on the baby and toddler group...whatever did I do before PF??

I agree about the love for a newborn, cant put into words, they are simply your world.... : )))

Totally agree lizziimayy and kitten. I've loved being a part of the April mummies thread and couldn't have wished for nicer people to have on the pregnancy journey. Although there is less time to be on here now I really hope we all continue in the mum & baby side whenever we get opportunity :)

But we'll wait for Rebecca & dodsy first who I hope things have ramped up if not already having cuddles!!!

Congratulations, rooster :) :) fingers crossed for the last two mummies that things get moving soon xx

Totally agree Lizzimay, Kitten and Cossie. I would've been lost without the advice and stories from this group and have really enjoyed checking in and catching up.

The baby group is also good for catching up while doing the night time feeds lol

Still hoping to hear of progress for Dodsy and Rebecca. Good luck girls.

I feel the exact same, you girls helped this first timer so much! I'll be so sad to see this thread go it's like clinging on to the last of my pregnancy coming back on here! It's so strange but I'm missing my bump and being pregnant already but loving time with my little man.

Fingers crossed you aren't waiting too much longer Dodgy and Rebecca.

another unsuccessful sweep so looks like my april baby isnt happening :-( induction booked for 11th may if nothing before then :-( was really hoping for some progress today! xxx

Oh no. So sorry Rebecca :-( Your baby is being a bit cheeky.

It is sad that this is the official day of April Thread, sob sob. But it ain't over until all our April Mummies have their babies. I'm routing for you two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back