**** April 2015 Mummies ****

Yeah I agree CDx, I miss certain aspects but the first time I felt her foot it reminded me of feeling her feet and chasing them around belly, the first hiccups were special as remember them very well! After the first few days where I had phantom kicks (random or what?) I am now pleased with my tiny bump...have any of you girls noticed good weight loss in the first few weeks as was nearly 16st wiat 40wks, was 14st 2lb at 7wk booking appt and now down to 13st 8lbs...OH reckons the expressing is helping plus little less sleep than used to plus all the carrying/holding and rocking of a 9lb-er lol...its heading the right direction thats the main thing : ) Its nice to put on some summery cropped jeggings and t-shirt and sandals for once too...

Oh no Rebecca that is a shame but like Rooster said the month may be over but it ain't over til all April Mummies have had their babies! Come on babies....you may still end up sharing birth dates with the new royal baby as I hear she is still pregnant as well...due date was 23rd April I believe...

Well I'm still with you at the moment Rebecca but my waters did break at 3.45 this morning. Unfortunately it has not turned into labour and I am still waiting for contractions to start. If I get nothing today they'll induce me in the morning, which I'd rather not but also means a May baby. ItBwas always going tO be a possibility be this end of April I suppose.

I really hope it comes naturally for you before induction date x

Hopefully both of you will kick start before needing to be induced. Can't believe this time last month we were getting excited about it being our month!!! Now it's the May mummies turn!

oh wow well i hope it does start naturally before then!! did they all go in a gush ? i always wprry about whether id even notice i go to the loo that much haha xxx

just got a message from admin of the april mummies facebook group saying if tried to join the 2014 one oops, was about 2 months ago i asked to join! is there a facebook group still on the go? xxx

Oh dear! Lol yes it's still going :) just search for pregnancy forum April 2015 mummies to be (will change the name soon)

This has been a fab group to be a part of throughout pregnancy. I'm hoping we all keep in touch on the baby and toddler page and also on facebook.

Dodsy and Rebecca, sending positive labour thoughts... April isn't over yet :) and may is a good month too! My birthday is in may and I was due April 30th lol xx

requested the right one this time i think :) im on my ball and have ordered a curry! I know they dont work but makes me feel prodctive plus im starving :p xxx

Rebecca your little one is obviously very cosy where they are so any things worth a go. Try pineapple tomorrow:)

That's definitely progress Dodsy. Fx you don't need to be induced. I was as there was meconium in my waters and although it wasn't a bad experience I would've preferred to go naturally. Good luck either way and keep us posted.

Really hope things start happening soon Rebecca! You never know, the curry might work!! Wonder how dodsy is getting on! X

hopefully things started naturally over night :) nothing here other than the constant pressure etc, walking is very painful but this has been the case for days :( xxx

im still here :( im actually quite angry at kate middleton for having her baby haha ive taken it as a personal insult at this point :p xxx

I don't blame you! I didn't want her to give birth before me either!

Snaveanator, is this on Facebook?

Haha oh dear Rebecca! I'm rooting for your little one to arrive very soon!! Xxx

I'm sure dodsy will be on soon to give her news but all is well.

nothing happening :-( been for a long walk and been on my ball etc but nothing! I think I will just be pregnant forever :( I was in being induced by this stage with Max, i dont want to be in that situation but its frustrating!! xxx

Oh no, i'm sorry it is taking so long :-(

Looking forward to hearing from Dodsy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back