**** April 2015 Mummies ****

Hope you ladies still waiting are doing ok and it's not long until your babies are in your arms.

I was finally brave enough to do my birth story on the birth announcements I have to say it was really therapeutic getting it all out!

Also finally had time to put my labour story in announcements too...thanks for reminding me CDx....

im not sure if im getting pains or not, well i mean whatever they are are painful but everytime i get excited usually it ends up i just need the loo or something lol, been awake half the night cos i couldnt settle and these pains like period pains were coming like 10-15 mins with periods where i would manage to fall asleep and not track if they carried on, have been up a while and been loo etc and they seem to have continued so fingers
crossed maybe this is actually something eek! ive no idea what a contraction should feel like so its probably nothing and ive lost no plug or anything but i can live in hope :) xxx

thats how mine started rebecca...keep timing them for an hr n if stay regular or increase in frequency you may b starting...how exciting...

they seem to have stayed quite regular as in 10-15 mins throughout the night but i wouldnt really say they have increased any :( will see how today goes on! im on my ball now! xxx

Oooo exciting Rebecca!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Really looking forward to hearing from dodsy!! :-D

started to lose my plug with a bit of blood streaked in! omg im scared now it could actually be real haha gonna get a shower etc while max naps and see how we go!! xxx

Good luck Rebecca. Hopefully will all be over soon and you'll have your little one in your arms.

Cossie yes on facebook! My name is Kara evans! Is the request in there? Good luck Rebecca! X

thank you all, still 10mins apart but id say more painful! still losing plug! been for a walk around tescos and now back on my ball! some friends took max to a birthday party so i can concentrate lol can you have sex after your plug is gone? wondering if i should harass my oh to get things moving more :p xxx

Yes it was snaveanator - for some reason the request wasn't showing on my phone so I had to go in on the laptop!

Oooo, good luck Rebecca! Hope things start speeding up a little! I have to admit I didn't find my ball helped in he slightest, I really didn't feel like bouncing much! Xxx

im still here :( so tired and getting no where!! thats like 30 hours of contractions now, couldnt help but have a cry earlier im so frustrated xxx

:-( completely understand how you feel Rebecca. Hopefully things will speed up for you soon xxx

im only 1cm :-( hospital said to come and be checked seen as it had been over 24 hours
of contractions after a previous section, managed a full sweep and things are much more favourable down there from the last attempt on thursday though! looks like a long latent phase :( inductions been rebooked for friday instead of monday as apparently it shouldnt of ever been booked that late but fingers crossed i can get it going naturally before then and get to the birth centre!! these pains are getting more and more intense, im exhausted :-( frustrating xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back