**** April 2015 Mummies ****

Wow, what a story dodsy! Glad you are both OK!

Bye tri 3, I would say it was fun, but in honesty it was bloody hard! Still we all have our gorgeous little ones now, so we into the next step!

Xx

I don't think many April Mummies had it easy during our pregnancies. I never had any major issues but suffered with bad morning sickness that was prolonged, that was immediately followed by acid reflux and then at 32 weeks I got the mother of colds/chest infections and an eye infection.

I am absolutely overjoyed that I am no longer pregnant and won't have to be pregnant again!

I'd say i'll miss this thread, but thankfully I see that most of us have transitioned to B&T :)

congratulations dodsy look at all that hair :D glad all turned out ok, i had to have an episiotimy and the kiwi suction thing, thought that was bad enough :( xxx

Congratulations to all April mummies, can't believe how fast nine months went by!

Congratulations and well done April mummies, we'll see you on the other side :good:

Congratulations to all the April mommies!! We've all mostly been through a lot at sometime or another and we've helped each other through it etc
Hope you all are enjoying mommy and baby cuddles :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back