♡ October 2020 Mummies ♡

@PinkFlamingo Don’t stress, baby is probably fine. My bump basically stopped growing at 32wks last pregnancy. Baby was still growing fine, she had just moved down low into my pelvis so my fundal height didn’t change much. At the end it was still only 34cm. It’s not a very reliable measurement once baby starts to engage so fingers crossed that’s all it is xxx

Thank you, hopefully it’s that then. Fingers crossed my scan comes through quickly x

Reading the wee wee comments :rotfl::rotfl:
I think I’ve been getting up to wee all the way through my pregnancy! :???: And I remember it took a while after giving birth to get back to not weeing in the night :rotfl: When I get up it takes me an hour or two to get back to sleep :-(

@PinkFlamingo It’s so hard not to worry but I’m sure everything will be fine at your scan and the positives are you get to see the baby again! Xx

@Xsarahh Yes!! Especially if you’re breastfeeding... you get extra thirsty, so you’re up weeing every time the baby wakes up haha

Is everyone’s bub head down as far as they know? Baby just flipped out of her transverse position and holy moly!! She did NOT have the room for that manoeuvre, it felt like she was going to rip my bump open.

Is everyone’s bub head down as far as they know? Baby just flipped out of her transverse position and holy moly!! She did NOT have the room for that manoeuvre, it felt like she was going to rip my bump open.
Baby was head down last week at my app, think they've been there a while now though, kicks always in the same place. That sounds uncomfortable! But good if she's head down now!

So had my growth scan. Baby is on the smaller side but within normal range 4lb3oz she said because babies head is so far down my bump seems smaller. Phew x

So had my growth scan. Baby is on the smaller side but within normal range 4lb3oz she said because babies head is so far down my bump seems smaller. Phew x
Amazing news! Knew there would be no problems, and how good to know that baby is nicely head down! Eek so exciting! X

I fell over and landed quite hard on my bum last Friday. I’m pretty sure I’ve broken my coccyx :-( I’ve never had any pregnancy aches and pains but this is killing me when I go from standing to sitting and vice versa. I keep knocking it to and aggravating it even more! I’ve read that it’ll take a while to heal but I’m worried I’m going to do more damage giving birth :-(:-(

The midwife said the babies head is in my pelvis so that probably isn’t helping either!

I fell over and landed quite hard on my bum last Friday. I’m pretty sure I’ve broken my coccyx :-( I’ve never had any pregnancy aches and pains but this is killing me when I go from standing to sitting and vice versa. I keep knocking it to and aggravating it even more! I’ve read that it’ll take a while to heal but I’m worried I’m going to do more damage giving birth :-(:-(

The midwife said the babies head is in my pelvis so that probably isn’t helping either!

Oh no, hope you’re alright! I was just yesterday reading stories of people needing c-sections with a broken coccyx as in labour it can split, push up through the muscle and into the birth canal.. Sounded terrifying. definitely have it looked at!! I hope it’s just bruised!

Been getting a little pulsing feeling a few times a day which I’m guessing is baby hiccups. Anyone else??
Don’t google it, whatever you do! X

Been getting a little pulsing feeling a few times a day which I’m guessing is baby hiccups. Anyone else??
Don’t google it, whatever you do! X
Yeah I've had this too, definitely hiccups! But I've only felt mine a couple of times x

How scary @Xsarahh! Please get it looked at asap! Hope it's just bruised but not broken!x

Yep - hiccups! They’re breathing practice for baby. :) Both my babies have been mad with hiccups from 28 weeks. This one hiccups minimum 5-6 times a day and it’s always for 10 minutes at a time. She’s a ball of energy. I’m scared she’ll never sleep when she’s out lol.

Yep - hiccups! They’re breathing practice for baby. :) Both my babies have been mad with hiccups from 28 weeks. This one hiccups minimum 5-6 times a day and it’s always for 10 minutes at a time. She’s a ball of energy. I’m scared she’ll never sleep when she’s out lol.

I read somewhere that your baby's sleep/awake cycle is similar after it is born to what it was like when it was on the inside. I'm cooking a little night owl that likes to have tantrums everynight as hubby and I are going to bed.

I read somewhere that your baby's sleep/awake cycle is similar after it is born to what it was like when it was on the inside. I'm cooking a little night owl that likes to have tantrums everynight as hubby and I are going to bed.

My first bub never moved/kicked from 8pm-7am but was still pretty confused between day and night when she was out! Maybe because she was born at 2am. She was a lazy sod in the womb, but a crazy ball of energy who rarely slept when she was a newborn (still is like that really).

This baby must sleep in very small bursts as she seems to be moving all day and night lol. Hopefully her movements in utero are also nothing to do with her personality on the outside! Two hurricane babies might be a bit hard lol

Good to see others are experiencing them. So basically hiccups at this late stage are normal? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back