♡ October 2020 Mummies ♡

It’s too much when it feels like it’s too much, you know? We’re all different... For me, the 10min walk to my local shops causes painful contractions that come every 3mins and I have to lie down for 2hrs to make them go away. For others, a 3hr hike around the hills is fine. If you’re struggling, listen to your body and rest. x

It’s too much when it feels like it’s too much, you know? We’re all different... For me, the 10min walk to my local shops causes painful contractions that come every 3mins and I have to lie down for 2hrs to make them go away. For others, a 3hr hike around the hills is fine. If you’re struggling, listen to your body and rest. x

Wow really?? Do they not frighten you? I feel so scared when mine flare up x

That’s good to know. I always worry I did too much in my last pregnancy and bought on labour but who knows!

My sleep is awful atm!! :sad::sad:

That’s good to know. I always worry I did too much in my last pregnancy and bought on labour but who knows!

My sleep is awful atm!! :sad::sad:

I’m not sleeping either. I feel like absolute crap all day long. Think if I could just get a nights sleep I would feel so much better x

Wow really?? Do they not frighten you? I feel so scared when mine flare up x

Yes and no, a big part of me is convinced I can’t go into labour on my own since my body was absolutely nowhere near ready for labour when I was induced last time. It took 24hrs for them to get me dialated to one measly 1cm so that they could break my waters. I had zillions of contractions towards the end of last pregnancy and they obviously did nothing!

Ditto on the crap sleep. I starting waking in the night for a wee a couple of days ago - I thought I'd have a couple of weeks left in me yet before that happened! It's all downhill from here hahaha xx

Yes and no, a big part of me is convinced I can’t go into labour on my own since my body was absolutely nowhere near ready for labour when I was induced last time. It took 24hrs for them to get me dialated to one measly 1cm so that they could break my waters. I had zillions of contractions towards the end of last pregnancy and they obviously did nothing!

Oh blimey! I’ve got my midwife appointment this afternoon. Hoping she can make me feel a bit better about mine. Some days I’m ok and think oh here we go again. Other days I’m like oh god, no, this isn’t meant to be happening yet x

Oh blimey! I’ve got my midwife appointment this afternoon. Hoping she can make me feel a bit better about mine. Some days I’m ok and think oh here we go again. Other days I’m like oh god, no, this isn’t meant to be happening yet x

I was a lot jumpier every time I had a pain as a FTM than I am now. Good luck at your appointment. Do you have extra appointments now after you had your scare?

Ditto on the crap sleep. I starting waking in the night for a wee a couple of days ago - I thought I'd have a couple of weeks left in me yet before that happened! It's all downhill from here hahaha xx

I have been waking up to wee every night since tri 1! It’s stepped up recently though. Last night it was literally every hour. It’s worse than having a newborn some nights haha

I have been waking up to wee every night since tri 1! It’s stepped up recently though. Last night it was literally every hour. It’s worse than having a newborn some nights haha
Oh wow!!! You’ll be used to waking often at least haha x

I was a lot jumpier every time I had a pain as a FTM than I am now. Good luck at your appointment. Do you have extra appointments now after you had your scare?

Nope! Just the standard. They made out like I was lucky to even be getting them with the Covid situation at the moment. X

Same here with the sleep. I'm too hot, I'm uncomfortable, I need a wee! Currently up twice during the night for a wee, before pregnancy I would never ever get up for a wee in the night. I'm kind of glad, getting used to broken sleep! I only have 10 days left at work after today. Serious countdown going on!!!

Same here with the sleep. I'm too hot, I'm uncomfortable, I need a wee! Currently up twice during the night for a wee, before pregnancy I would never ever get up for a wee in the night. I'm kind of glad, getting used to broken sleep! I only have 10 days left at work after today. Serious countdown going on!!!

I average about four wees a night haha. I think I had one night in tri 1 where I got up seven times.

Haha oh the pee problems. Its more annoying cos I wake up feeling like im going to burst but when I sit on the loo it's a 5 second trickle!

So upset. Had my midwife appointment today. Bump hasn’t grown since last appointment. Have to go for a growth scan, just waiting to hear about a appointment. :(

So upset. Had my midwife appointment today. Bump hasn’t grown since last appointment. Have to go for a growth scan, just waiting to hear about a appointment. :(
Ahh try not to get too upset. I've a friend who was the same shes due in a couple of weeks. Said her bump hadn't grown, she was sent for growth scan. Baby was actually fine, just in a really good head down position! Think we all should take these measurements with a pinch of salt but of course we worry don't we x

Ahh try not to get too upset. I've a friend who was the same shes due in a couple of weeks. Said her bump hadn't grown, she was sent for growth scan. Baby was actually fine, just in a really good head down position! Think we all should take these measurements with a pinch of salt but of course we worry don't we x

Fingers crossed it’s good news for me at my scan x

@PinkFlamingo Don’t stress, baby is probably fine. My bump basically stopped growing at 32wks last pregnancy. Baby was still growing fine, she had just moved down low into my pelvis so my fundal height didn’t change much. At the end it was still only 34cm. It’s not a very reliable measurement once baby starts to engage so fingers crossed that’s all it is xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back