• May 2016 Mummies •

I'm sure scan will 've fine :) I've got to wait another 5 weeks for mine.
I have no car lol I'm a bus and train lady until I'm richer lol

Just bought the icing or Luke's birthday cake and decorations for his party, Saturday we go to party Shop to order helium balloons!! My son is growing up:(

I refuse to part with my car...when I fell pregnant everyone said I would have to ditch it and get a ppl carrier but it's not happening. I'll have 5 kids but it's very rare that the teenagers go anywhere with me as they do their own thing so it's a waste of money. Plus I currently have a Mitsubishi Lancer and it's my baby and I'd rather chop off a leg than part with it lol x
I wouldn't part with a lancer either! Kids or no kids!!haha!xx

I'm pleased someone sees my logic...been driving 11 years and it's the nicest car I've ever owned, bought it for myself last year as a treat and still love every inch of it....how sad am I lol.
I've had people carriers in the past-in fact I've had 4 different ones I think I could never justify the cost of running them for the amount of time I used more than 5 seats x
Well we're both petrol heads so definitely see your logic! But wouldn't have a people carrier happy with what we have now. :) xx

I love my coupe. He is staying, so he'll be back once baby is older :)

Scan all good...measuring slightly big for my dates but definitely a boy and everything growing as it should x

I sold my VW Beetle when I was pregnant last time in favour of a Renault scenic. Still devastates me but we needed the extra space! It died on us (turbo blew on the m25!!! 6 hours from home!!) at about 35w pregnant though. Got a Zafira then and I LOVE that car. It's a 7 seater which is brilliant when the inlaws are here, only need 1 car then! Leather seats are awesome too because Jake is still rear facing so gets his muddy shoes all over it so they wipe clean easily!! X

Well I've come home to a lovely letter from my landlord today...she's evicting us! We have to have vacated the property by 26/4/16 so 2 weeks before I'm due. The reason she evicting us...she wants us out because the house isn't selling...not our fault nobody wants the shitty house! So we're currently looking for a house xx

Fuck!!!!!! WELL IF IT ISNT SELLINF SURELY SHE WOULD WANT U THERE FOR LONGER TO PAY THE MORTGAGE!????

Ahh hun! What shit timing!!!!!

It's been on the market for 13months and we've had nobody view it since sept! So hence why we haven't been in a rush to move, told her last month we're expecting a baby and now this its just a massive kick in the teeth, my family live 74miles away and oh's dad is a chain smoker so not the place for a pregnant woman!! We've been to view somewhere tonight and sorting out fine details tomorrow(fingers crossed) just a pain in the arse having to use over £1000 at a time when we really need it. :( absolute kick in the teeth, hoping I can shove 2 fingers up at her tomorrow and hand in our counter notice. Xx

Aw god hun!!! I really hope u get the house uve viewed tonight!

I also rent and the thought of getting a bond and another months rent plus the odd admin fees off estate agents just cripples me!

Luckly my LL has made it clear she doesnt want us to go anywhere! And she was scared as this is a 2 bed that when i told her I was expecing again that id want to move lol! Shes brill! Left us to it and also acts fast if we need anything sorting!

Its just one downfall of renting isnt it! The bombshell of PACK UP PLS! GOODBYE!!

Twat, defo hope u can give her 2 fingers and tell her to swivel x

I thought they had to give three months notice to end tenancy or change any or the terms of your agreement?

This is why we're looking at renting from my mum - she's the only one I trust, especially after the landlords I've had in the past!

Hope you find something and you can tell her to shove it up her arse

I'm sorry your landlord is being so crappy. Hopefully you'll find a house now that's way better and feel pleased you got that letter! What shit timing though. Wonder if she did it because of the baby?? Hopefully karma will come back and bite her and it'll be on the market, but empty, for another year at least! Xxx

Thanks everyone I hope so. Off to go speak to a potential new landlady at 10 so best get a shift on! Xx

4D scan daaaaay!

Not until 6.15pm though! Boooo lol.. X

28 week mw app today, bloods :( and measurements

Good luck with meeting the landlady!

Update, it's a little too overcrowded at home and i am waiting to hear from local authority about a property hoping they will sort something out asap so i can get in and get carpeted and decorated... Arya's bedroom is the most important to get sorted as far as i am concerned :) I can wait as i will have to decorate it on my own.

I painted and glossed my LBs room mon & tues this week while my OH minded him lol!

Ive gone for white and grey. Waiting for a star stencil to paint blue stars on the wall too and the theme will then be stars :)

I prefer painting as my OH is a messy sod and if he got it on the carpets or did the cutting in wonky id of kicked up a fuss lol!!!

Didnt do my pgp any favours mind lol!
Ordering his new big boy bed next month so that i can then buy new bedsing and stuff ready for baby charlie to have it and share rooms :) xx

Seen mw, baby is head down, heart good and by the chart which I know is a guess its showing to weigh At over 3 pound
Bump was measuring 29cm

I'm not officially moving over here until Monday, but the thought of it is terrifying me.. Time seems to be dragging, but at the same time, I'm just not sure I'm ready to be into Trimester 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back