• May 2016 Mummies •

Hi ladies. My nasea is back in waves recently which is disheartening, terrible indigestion and baby has been on a hyper since 10pm last night. Getting punched and kicked in all directions

Sorry to hear about your Nausea! Sending big hugs!

I haven't had any while being pregnant except for when i am travelling :(

I am sure baby will settle soon so you can try and rest a little :)

I found sucking on little bits of ice helps when i am on the train :)

Woo!!

I'm having a very relaxed birthing bag this time - there as so much I didn't use last time that km very low keep with supplies lol

Same. Ive just been to wilkos to grab a few bits xx

I'm sneaking in here today! Last leg. Can't believe baby will be here soon.

To mark the occasion we're going for some 3d pics tomorrow. Hopefully baby will behave and give us some good mug shots!

Wooohooo cant wait to see them :)
We have ours next Thurs at 27+6 x

28 weeks today!
I've got a growth and positioning scan on weds and I'm beginning to worry, I'm pretty certain he's breech at the mo but obv still still plenty of time to move round but although I've got a decent bump I don't feel I'm as big as I was with my others x

Woo! Officially in here today! 27 weeks, only 13 left! :-/ xx

Been for 4d scan today, baby was really well behaved. Got lots of great pics. Here are just a few. Still team yellow.

Welcome to Tri 3 Andrea!

Attachments

• BABY PARKIN PICS_10.JPG
    BABY PARKIN PICS_10.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 32
  • BABY PARKIN PICS_12.JPG
    BABY PARKIN PICS_12.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 24
  • BABY PARKIN PICS_13.JPG
    BABY PARKIN PICS_13.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 27
  • BABY PARKIN PICS_21.JPG
    BABY PARKIN PICS_21.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 26
  • BABY PARKIN PICS_22.JPG
    BABY PARKIN PICS_22.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 27
Ah i love themmmmmm!!!!!!

I cant even decide what gender from looking at these lol xx

Buba is so cute!! I remember having a normal can when I was 32 weeks last time and the pace pic looked just like him when he was born! So that's prob what your buns will come out looking like :)

Thanks guys, we're thrilled with them and very much in love. Couldn't believe how clear they were, with Freddie we had to go back 3 times to get some good ones as he kept hiding! We can't tell gender either, oh thinks boy, me and Freddie think girl and we all think these pictures prove it so I'll guess we'll find out who's right in 13 weeks. I've got the pic we had of Freddie somewhere, I'll post it when I can find it. Soooo excited now to meet them, how will I get through another whole 13 weeks!

Aww such a cute nose!!! I'm swaying towards boy too! Xx

I am so fed up of been sick now, makes my throat burn,I have a headache I cry everytime. As much as I want my little baba safe and sound I can't wait to be back to 'normal' xx

I'm
Officially here!

Third trimester and still waking up with morning sickness - mind you the chest infection doesn't help

I'm debating when to start my maternity leave...bee on sick for 4 weeks and doctor has said I can have another sick note so I'm presuming that will be another month off but if I take my maternity from 33 weeks il be due back before Xmas and dues to me not planning on going back my January wages will be rubbish so don't know if to string it out ton35/37 weeks and get another sick note to tie me over that gap.
Why does all my decisions have to revolve around money?
The thought of going back to work makes me so anxious even though it was beyond my control going off sick.

Plus side-scan tomorrow :)

Does your annual leave year go April-April? I'm
Taking 4 of my 5 weeks to make my additional paternity leave paid and it means I don't need to go back until mid January instead of mid December

If u get sick pay id take the sick note as get as close to ur edd as poss for mat leave. Its a crap time of year cos our 9ms will end dec/jan!
Im hoping to be off till Jan/Feb.

My AL goes from Jan to Dec but can carry any i dnt leave over.. So im saving alot of mine to tag onto the end of my mat leave so i wont be bk till feb. Then using next yrs leave to spread out over next yr and have most of 2017 xmas off.

Its hard when to work out when is best to start mat leave isnt it. I was off sick last wk with my pgp, but have this week booked as AL.
Im so ready to leave tho.. But my last day isnt until 19th April x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back