• May 2016 Mummies •

This little madam needs to move bdck to the right hand side... Pretty she's hiding behind placenta on left and I'm not getting much movement :( not as strong either. She's still giving me something but not like when she's in right.

I was like this jojo! But even at the scan yesterday he was moving loads yet loads i didnt even feel!! Its crazy! Cos we instantly worry!

But hes where i thought, right side and head down xx

12weeks left !!

I had a growth report at my 4D scan yesterday and hes measuring at almost 2 weeks ahead everywhere lol!!!! Ahhhh! :shock: im defo having another chunk! X

How big was your last one? I was told
My baby was 9lb roughy last time... He was 7lb 11 lol

He was born 9lb 9.5 lol.

36wk growth scan he was 7lb 3 or something... He measured 2-3 wks ahead in most of my bump measurements too.
Also measured ahead at his 20wk scan lol.

Im 6ft and my OH is 6ft1 so we defo wont be having small babies! X

Lol talk babies. We've night to Nb stuff his time as our first was only in his for like a week lol sounds like your baby won't need them either

I never got NB for Noah. He had a few up to 10lb from next.. But was in 0-3 pretty much from the beginning lol x

And we're back in business! Hurrah!

Missed you guys!

I only have 4 more shifts at work and I'm done until January! It's very daunting!

27+3 today I'm moving over here I can't wait another 4 days eeek

So whilst it's been out of action I've had my whooping cough jab and I've handed my notice in to start mat leave on 28th March but after a chat with my boss yesterday I don't think il be back before bubs is born x

Hey girls!

God, didnt realise howmuxh I used PF until if was down and i wanted to have a nervous breakdown cos i had to access ahahahaa!

I have WC jab tomorrow and a late 28wk MW app on Thurs!

29wks on Friday! Going so fast! Xx

Its been so frustrating not being able to get on here. Got my 28w appt today with bloods and anti-d injection, then whooping cough tomorrow so I'm going to feel like a pin cushion. Seem to have picked up a lovely new pregnancy did effect in past couple of weeks - nose bleeds, apparently normal but still bloody annoying. I've had a really bad cold past couple of weeks and if I sneeze too hard it sets it off. Lovely.

Great to be back on here though ��

Hi ladies, good to be back!! Thought it was my phone playing up. 29 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait for baby to be here now.

I've started on fragmin injections daily aswel...had my first one yesterday-I declined them last time but as I'm not working in obviously not as active so thought I'd better have them x

What happened to the forum over the weekend? I've missed catching up with you all!

I'm not over here officially until Thursday, but sneaking in early if you'll let me :) I can't believe how quickly it's all starting to go now! Random people are starting to notice my bump too, something which never happened with Oscar so it's all quite strange.
I saw the midwife last week, she said baby feels a 'good size' and asked if Oscar was big when he was born.....hoping she doesn't turn out to be too chunky!! She's also lying across me, always has been awkward this one lol. Started getting kicked in the ribs yesterday ouch, I hadn't missed that at all.
Lots happening on the house front too - we really liked the second house we looked at, so much so that I'm currently sat waiting for estate agents to value our house!! I've got two coming today and another tomorrow, bricking it and praying the house is good enough lol.
Xxx

Get yourself in here Jenni! Hope the valuation went well.

Mw appt went well, got bloods ok and anti-d was fine, just got whooping cough tomorrow now. Baby's had a growth spurt, was measuring 26.5 2 weeks ago when I was 26.5 weeks, 30.5 today, so grown 4cm in 2 weeks instead of 2. Nothing to worry about though, mw said they allow a 3 cm tolerance.

We've started on baby's/our room, knocked down the stud wall between the box room/cupboard and taken doors out. Plastering next. Then paint, carpet and curtains.

Any ideas on how to still make it look like a grown ups room, as well as a bit for baby? Seen some things on internet but I'm rubbish at decor. Thinking white walls with some light vintage green colour to accent some bits, then a similar colour for curtains/our bedding. But then what colour carpet? I like lighter colours but with a baby I don't think it'll be light for very long.

Sorry for mammoth post, catching up with all I wanted to ask whilst offline!

What's this anti d injection I keep seeing people Say about?

It's for people with negative blood types as baby can have positive blood and the body will try to attack it-the anti d prevents it x

Oh I thought it was just me that couldn't get on!haha! Hello everyone! Well good news, we've found a place to live after getting eviction letter last week, it's not too far away and it's gorgeous!! Front and back garden so little fella can play when old enough! Still be sick, baby decided he didn't want me and his daddy snuggling on Valentine's Day and had me been sick since then! Hope everyone is ok.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back