**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

I had to stop myself buying yet more clothes in tesco today lol!!
Keep forgetting I have that next slot tomorrow night for VIP sale.. Im guna go mental on there i just know it lol xx

Oh I almost forgot that it's tomorrow!! My slot isn't until 5pm....The sensible part of me (it's lurking somewhere haha) is hoping that I forget all about it over tea time, save me some money! Xxx

Keep forgetting I have that next slot tomorrow night for VIP sale.. Im guna go mental on there i just know it lol xx

Oh I almost forgot that it's tomorrow!! My slot isn't until 5pm....The sensible part of me (it's lurking somewhere haha) is hoping that I forget all about it over tea time, save me some money! Xxx

Mines at 5pm too. And although gor the sake of my bank balance it would be ideal to forget.. Ive asked for a txt reminder ahahahahaha

Mines at 5pm too. And although gor the sake of my bank balance it would be ideal to forget.. Ive asked for a txt reminder ahahahahaha

Me too....although they usually forget to actually send me the text haha
Xx

I don't post in May mummies as I'm sticking with the June Mummies at the mo, but I do follow the posts.

Congratulations on all the scans and finding out the genders. I'm due 26th May by scan date and had a private scan last week and I am also team blue :) for the third time lol But we have 3 team pinks and only 1 blue so far in June Mummies so must be a blue May and a pink June lol xx

Hey kanga!

Its mad hoe one gender takes the lead each month. Itll be fun finding out what the team yellows end up popping out too! :)

Ill add u to the 26th (my birthday eek! Lol) juuust incase u go early! Ya never know hehe xx

I could well sneak into May as James was only 2 days late by scan dates and 3 days early by my dates so we will see. My 20wk Scan is 8th Jan if you want to add that too xx

Ill add that now.

Ahhh 8th isnt that long away! Do u feel like its flying a bit more now??
Seems to of gone fast for me all of a sudden!
Cant believe im now over half way! X

Exciting days! Don't think I I'll sleep tonight!

Loads of boys last tine I was pregnant too. Chinese gender says it's a girl for me - it as right last time (as long as I counted my age -9 months as you're supposed to

So that's where all the pinks are hiding, in June mummies!!

I realised today that I'll be 20 wks New Year's Eve, half the pregnancy in each year :) silly I know, but it made me smile :)

I was out with mum today, we talked about names (mainly girls!) without raising any suspicion of already knowing baby's gender lol. I just kept saying that I have a feeling it's a girl, just like I thought Oscar was a boy lol. My nan and grandad came over too so I asked them about any names in the family. Nan said 'there's only really old lady names, like Elsie' thinking I'd turn my nose up at it, she was quite surprised (and pleased I think!) when I said that was a name that I loved and had already considered My grandad mentioned his Mum's name, Dorothy Ann, I quite like Dottie and like Annie too. I've got a bit of a thing for old lady names at the minute.....poor baby!! Lol xxx

Thing is jenni they r all coming back in fashion now!!!!
Dottie is SO CUTE!!! Xxx

In off to bed now girls!

Enjoy all your scans tomorrow!!! :) looking forward to more updates xx

Thing is jenni they r all coming back in fashion now!!!!
Dottie is SO CUTE!!! Xxx

I used to think people were so strange for giving cute little babies old lady names haha. How times change!!

Good night :) I'll be heading up to bed in a minute too. Just as soon as I can be bothered to put all the presents away, that I've FINALLY finished wrapping! I can't leave it out, or Oscar will unwrap it all as soon as he comes down (not intentionally, he's barely touched the stuff under the tree....yet.....but it's all on the sofa, which is obviously more of a climbing frame than a sofa for Oscar).

Xxx

I can't wait till we find out the sex and we can focus on names - my mum turned her Jose up at my 2 names I
Like at the mo (katelyn and Jacob) like really hates them. She pointed out catelin Jenner and my love for it sank! Lol

So we're back so Weew back to no names at all lol

Hate it when nice names r spoilt like that!!! Xx

Scan day today folks! So excited. Still don't know what to do re sex!! Pahahahaha. I guess we will decide when we are there.

Good luck to Jojo and Babyslog too :* xxxx

What time are our scans? Mind is 9:30

Bricking it!!

Not long to go! Good luck :) Always better to have a morning one, less time to keep busy before lol. Mines not until 1.30 tomorrow. Xxx

Excited to see all the scan pics today, good luck Jojo, ilovedex and Andrea xx

Eeek yay loads of scans today!!!!
Pls all find out! PLEASE! Ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back