**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

Were also telling Xmas day. Presenting mum with s pink or blue bauble in a box :) I tell myself everything so holding it in for three days will be torture!
I was going to do that but I'm working and joy off upto family till new year so gonna facetime them and hold up a girl or boy outfit! So excited!!!xx

Scan went well.

All 100% healthy and very much a little boy haha! Will upload photos later, just off for an eye test! Xx

This is such an exciting time, Christmas and gender scans and reveals, 20 wk scans. Love it. Glad scan all good babyslog, only 9 days till mine, can now countdown on my fingers lol!

IheartDex, we didn't find out last time and it was so magical we've decided not to this time either. We've got tons of neutral stuff for the first few weeks and plus everyone is so excited about the birth and finding out what it is too they buy you tonnes of the gender specific stuff. The best bit was the sound of my husbands voice when he told me what we'd had, he was so emotional and so in love already, I want to experience that again. I can understand why people do and how it can help build excitement, especially at this time of year, but its not for us.

Glad the scan went well :) looking forward to pictures.

I've spent most of the morning with my mum, I haven't let slip yet....she's convinced we're looking at booking a gender scan after Christmas haha. She's already given me the money, hoping I'll do it before but I've said we might aswell wait til the 20wk scan wed and see if they tell us then, then I'll think about booking one after.
Can't wait to see everyone's faces Xmas day! I think we've all timed it pretty well to have gender reveals around Xmas ;-) xxx

Gender scan done this morning and it's another little boy :)

No photos given as he was in a very obscure position do need to go back in the next two weeks to try again though no doubt about gender! Will also need to return at 32 weeks for a scan as I have a low lying placenta.

So excited now!

Congratulations to all other mummies that have found our gender xxx

Oooh all these scans are making me so excited!! 18 hours and counting!!xxx

Lovely pics babyslog and congrats Sarah on your little boy. Did you think it was a boy or were you surprised?

Hope yours goes well Andrea x

Lovely pics babyslog and congrats Sarah on your little boy. Did you think it was a boy or were you surprised?

Hope yours goes well Andrea x
Thank you! Me and jojo have scans at same time!!xx

Thank you! I had a gut feeling that it would be a boy. Very excited though feeling very outnumbered now with one girl and three boys! :D

Thanks babyslog! Looks like a run of boys ;)

Thank you! I had a gut feeling that it would be a boy. Very excited though feeling very outnumbered now with one girl and three boys! :D

Thanks babyslog! Looks like a run of boys ;)

Haha, our baby is the one that tips the balance, there's hubs and Freddie and then me and the dog (which I count obviously), so 2 each currently! Are you going to decide names now or have a few in mind and save till the birth?

Thanks girls!!! So excited to meet him now! :) cant wait to c if he looks like his big brother..

Look at this!

image.jpg

I think we will try and decide names now though we're struggling to agree! :)

Congrats on all the scans girls - it's suddenly got very busy!!!

Babyslog they do look v similar - same noses!!!

Lovely to see scans all went well :) this week is certainly a busy one for scans, perfect timing for Xmas too.

And wow fab photos babyslog! I love the ones of Charlie's face, they look so clear and real! They do look similar don't they :)
Xx

I had to stop myself buying yet more clothes in tesco today lol!!
Keep forgetting I have that next slot tomorrow night for VIP sale.. Im guna go mental on there i just know it lol xx

Gender scan done this morning and it's another little boy :)

No photos given as he was in a very obscure position do need to go back in the next two weeks to try again though no doubt about gender! Will also need to return at 32 weeks for a scan as I have a low lying placenta.

So excited now!

Congratulations to all other mummies that have found our gender xxx

Aww I nearly missed this! Congrats on another boy!!

I have a feeling a lot of you staying team yellow might end up being girls! I can't believe how many boys we've got so far!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back