Weigh-In Today

Sorry Katrina.... didn't mean to overlook you. Glad you got it sorted out.... took me ages too!!
Emilia xx

Hi, I just want to say well done to all of you!! I hope this support system is still going in the autumn when I will be joining. Emilia you will probably be at your target but I hope you will still be around with your tips and support. Good luck to all you yummy mummies, have a good week!

right, im back on it now...

just got back from shopping, brought lots of beans pulses, lentals etc, been watching "you are what you eat" l;ately so i havew picked up a few tips, stuffed peppers etc.

jase is an ex chef so he is going to cook most of my meals and show me how to do things.

im going swimming 3 times a week so fingers crossed it will work now!!

Good luck with your diets and weighing in. Im at worm tommorrow :shock: so will weigh in on tuesday xxxxxx

Hi all

i will miss weigh in as its still night here and your just all waking up ive lost another pou7nd only 19 to go this is the slow part now where it comes off slower.
Katrina

God i feel so downheartned last week i forgot to post but i didnt loose anything and i had been really good all week with eating and i have been exercising only by walking and using the exercise bike. And now i feel like im getting nowhere very fast. :cry: Will post tommorrow to see if i have lost.

congrats every1 keep it up, dont loose heart tho if u haven't, i put on weight last week.. keep yr chin up and stick at it..

never lost any weight last week {put 1lb back on}coz OH and i split up.

but ive lost it this week.. another 2lb
8lb altogether yippeeeeeee and my jeans feel loser how chuffed am i :dance: :dance: :dance:

woohoo :clap: :clap: :clap:

men r the root of all evil lol :lol: :lol:

Well i weighed again today and i havent lost anything dont see where i could be going wrong as i have been good??? :cry:

Hi....oh well, not my week this week, havent lost anything :(
never mind....could do better!

i have tried a few new things this week, thougt id share them with you, they sound horrible, but are supriseingly nice!

hollow out a red pepper and stuff it with cus cus(sp?) peas and mushrooms
serve with a bed of green leafy things lol and sweet potatoe. its meant to be better for you than normal spuds so im told.

today im having steamed fish with a veg pitta, like the one jamie oviler does on his advert

chop up any veg you like, im my case im doing, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, peppers and onions, place then on inbetween 2 pitta breads with some cheese and grill them.

lovely!

we brought fresh fish a few days ago, with the heads and tails on, jase showed me how to gut it (yuk!) clean it and cook it, it was great knwoing that i had done that whole meal myself from scratch, made me want to do more.

been swimming twice this week, plus got keep fit class on frioday, hopefuly i will lose something this week!

xx

WOW well done Layla thats great!!!
Im so jealous, i have eaten nothing but sweet stuff today, i must have had about 4000 calories and im not joking.
Really need to get my head round it. Got Charlie Brooks DVD.....still in wrapper :roll:
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone...
Missed you all this week. I was away with kids for their Easter Break. I stayed the same... phew... had a few too many mini doughnuts!!! :oops:

Back on track again... well done for keeping it up!!
Emilia xx :wink:

Yippeeeee.... 1 lb off today!!!! 4 lbs in total! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Where are all my weight loss buddies?

Emilia xx

I am going to weigh myself later today.

I dont really care what it says tho, as i got back in to my jeans today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i must be doing something right!!!

:D Yay, I've lost 3lbs, I've tried to cut down on the junk food but cant resist daily fix of chocolate!

well done everyone!

Lucy

Hiya

good going girls keep it up we are all doing great. and remember muscle weighs more then fat so even though you dont lose weight you might be losing sizes.
Ive lost another pound this week yay. :D
Katrina

im confused!!!

i didnt lose anything but my shape has defo changed, i can get in to my jeans without my tummy bulging out over the top lol

so the only thing i can think of is that i have gained muscle from all the swimming?

xx

Hi Layla
Congratulations to you for 3 reasons...
1. You've managed to get back into you old jeans & no buldge!!! :D
2. You haven't GAINED anything this week!! :D
3. You're doing something positive about your wellbeing by going swimming! (I don't even want to see myself in a cozzie yet!!) :D

So, you may not have lost anything, but all of the above should be enough to keep you going and making you feel so much better about yourself. For some of us it can take a wee bit longer for weight loss to kick in. Persevere... you're on the right track.

Good luck for the week!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back