How much weight are you putting on?

Urgh you can keep your peanut butter soph! I'm not a fan! X

im only 5 and a bit weeks and i feel huge already! can no longer wear any of my size 10 tops as i cant even get them on! and all this in just a couple of weeks! im really scared im going to be absolutely huge :-s

I feel heavier already and I will only be 6 weeks on friday. I think someof it is bloating though but I am the same as you Cherelle i think im going to be big. Some of my tops are getting too small, especially at the bust as my boobs seemed to have inflated since becoming pregnant!

And Soph I am a fellow peanut butter lover, cant get enough of it. You should try toast with peanut butter and banana, its scrummy yummy! Probably not the healthiest of snacks when pregnant though!

:) xx

When I was pregnant with Sam I started at 10st 4lb and I ate whatever I wanted and lots of it all the way through the pregnancy (as I had been on a diet my whole life and thought SOD IT) well I gained 4 stone!!!! The day after giving birth, I had lost 1stone, then over the next week another 7lb just fell off but that was it, I was still left with 2.5stone to lose on my own. Well I was very strict with food and walked miles with the pram and was down to 10st(4lb less than pre pregnancy) by the time Sam was 5 months old, I was really proud of myself but said that next pregnancy I wouldnt be such a pig.

When I fell pregnant last year, I weighed 9 st 13lb, I gained 6lb during the 1st few weeks and then when I miscarried I was very depressed and ate and drank way too much and I got up to 11st 4lb. Then I fell pregnant with this little one.
I said to myself "dont be greedy, You are starting off a whole stone heavier than last time, so you cant afford to gain 4 stone this time" so what am I doing???
Exactly the same as last time :-/ I had gained 6lb by 9 weeks pg and havent dared to get weighed since cos I just "know" it will say 12 something:roll: I need to sort myself out big time LOL xxx

I want Peanut Butter!

Last time I was pregnant I ate loads of it as it really helped with the sickness but my midwife told me not to eat peanuts so I had to stop. Can I ignore her? Please say I can!

Hmm who was it who suggested declaring everything naughty we eat on here?

Oh well here goes. Yesterday I ate..
- 2 Tracker bar
- Packet of wine gums
- Packet of Opal fruits
- Microwave lasagne
- 2 peices of cheese on toast

and that was on top of my normal 3 meals!

Needless to say, I have put on some weight! I think about half a stone but I feel much bigger, probably because I have lost lots of muscle as I can't do my gymnastics anymore and replaced it with fat.

Do I win!

I want Peanut Butter!

Last time I was pregnant I ate loads of it as it really helped with the sickness but my midwife told me not to eat peanuts so I had to stop. Can I ignore her? Please say I can!

Hmm who was it who suggested declaring everything naughty we eat on here?

Oh well here goes. Yesterday I ate..
- 2 Tracker bar
- Packet of wine gums
- Packet of Opal fruits
- Microwave lasagne
- 2 peices of cheese on toast

and that was on top of my normal 3 meals!

Needless to say, I have put on some weight! I think about half a stone but I feel much bigger, probably because I have lost lots of muscle as I can't do my gymnastics anymore and replaced it with fat.

Do I win!

Yum Cheese on toast AND peanut butter. Catty I was told it was ok to eat peanuts unless there was any peanut allegies in the family? I'm guessing your quite fit because of the gymnastics?

I had KFC yesterday........oops! The worst thing i'm eating is a local thing called a buttery/rowie/morning roll. A really fattening roll that we're famous for up here. Apparently there's 500cals in one! They have been my biggest craving....TYPICAL lol

x x x x

Ok just checked and rowies have 300cals not 500 but thats just for 1 of these.....

NO MORE lol

Attachments

• Rowie.jpg
    Rowie.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Reading all of these posts has made me hungry so I've already eaten my packed lunch!

My office is above a bakery and I can smell the pain o chocolat, I can't resist any longer......

Now I'm getting hungry reading this! That wasn't the idea!! Aaargh oh well I've been good so far today as I've only had my rice crispies. I'm meeting a friend for lunch in an hour so need to wait until then for food. Trying to pursuade myself to get a salad but can't see that happening! x

before i got my BFP i was 10stone on the dot in size 10-12. in the 1st tri i put on a whole stone !!
at 18 weeks im putting on more weight ( well by the scales :roll:) but i dont even look 11 stone something, its all bump and boobies lol.
i refuse to buy maternity clothes so i brought some 3 for 2 tops off littlewoods the otherday. and i got them in a size 14! ( thats to hopefully last me till end of december)

i dont really mind going on the scales and seeing it go up though, because i know i will lose it once baby is born ( hopefully not the boobs :))
with my DD i went to 12.7 stone and lost it :dance:
x

ladies, please don't worry too much about the weight! worry about it afterwards! ;)
I'm not going crazy or eating for 2 (although some days it feels like I am!), but I'm just eating what I want, when I want. Some days I don't fancy much at all, it all seems to balance itself out.... If you deny yourselves of food groups now (eg eating salad all the time) you'll only get a huge craving for what your missing out on!

Thanks Misspinkuk and honeyloops! Just got back to my desk after scoffing three choccie biccies and don't feel so bad! Didn't manage salad at lunch but was quite refrained - had a starter size chicken noodle dish with some veg spring rolls which I thought was relatively healthy! x

iv gained 5st thru this pregnancy but i have a gastric band which was emptied when i fell preggers and i kinda went a bit nuts but will loose it again after

After reading this I weighed myself earlier and I'm quite pleased with what I've put on so far!! Was 10st 5lb at 6 weeks and now weigh dead on 12st which was what I was aiming for!! :D

I went and got weighed yesterday at mw's Im 14.5 stone :( Was so embarrased, didn't think I would weigh that much as am only a size 16 (14 in some shops) but tbh think my jeans getting a bit tight now they hurt if i wear them for more than a few hours, though all I have had to eat today is a six inch sub with pickle, chicken, ham, cucumber, tomato, and some cheese lol and tonight i had a cheesebrger,

Hmm not very healthy really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back