Our TTC Weightloss Thread

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Okay ladies....

Here it is........

:D

let's help each other and gee each other on.......

Let me know if you want to join and I will add you onto the list....Let me know your start weight and your goal weight and update me on a weekly basis or fortnightly, however you want to do it.....

Feel free to add any tips and exercise ideas...food plans etc as we go along

I will start...

Samsgirl - Start weight 13 stone 5 lb, Goal Weight 10 stone - current weight = 13 stone 2 lb (3 stone 2 lb to go)

Smokey08 - Start Weight 11 stone 12 lbs, Goal Weight 9 stone 7 lbs - current weight = 11 stone 6 lbs (1 stone 13 lb to go)

Dita_Parlo - Start Weight 11 stone 3 lbs, Goal Weight 9 stone 4 lbs - current weight = 11 stone 1 lb (1 stone 7 lbs to go)

Doodles - Start Weight 14 stone, Goal Weight 8 stone 4 lbs - current weight = 12 stone 13 lbs (4 stone 9 lbs to go)

LouiseB - Start Weight 11st 6, Goal Weight 9st 6 - Current Weight = 10 st 13 lbs (1st 7 lbs to go)

Ninjakitty - Goal to lose 2 stone = (1 stone 12 lbs to go)

Tinselcat - Start weight 9 stone 12 lb, Goal Weight 9 stone 2 lb - current weight = 9 stone 8 lb (6 lb to go)

Kirlou - Start weight 12 stone, Goal Weight 9 stone - current weight = 12 stone (3 stone to go)

Spinneygirl - Start Weight 13 stone, Goal Weight 11 stone - current weight = 12 stone 12 lbs (1 stone 12 lbs to go)

Star Fish - Start Weight 11 stone 12 lbs, Goal Weight 9 stone 13 lbs - current weight = 11 stone 10 lbs (1 stone 11 lbs to go)

Princess81 - Start Weight 12 stone, Goal Weight 10 stone 12 lbs - current weight = 11 stone 12 lbs (1 stone to go)

Olive - Start Weight 11 stone 4 lbs, Goal Weight 10 stone 3 lbs - curremt weight = 11 stone 4lbs (1 stone 1 lb to go)

Corrinne37 - Start Weight 11 stone 2 lbs, Goal Weight 10 stone - current weight = 11 stone 2 lbs (1 stone 2 lb to go)

vickib_1984 - Start Weight 14 stone 5 lbs , Goal Weight 11 stone - current weight = 13 stone 3 lbs (2 stone 3 lb to go)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Well done for starting the thread! Good Luck everyone! You can do it!

hiya huni, i'll join you.

My starting weight is 11stone 12lb and i'm aiming to get down to 9stone 7lb.

Just want to wish you the best of luck! XXXXX

Hi hun I started at 11stone3, am now 11stone1 am hoping to get to my wedding weight of 9stone4.

Heya ladies - just thought I'd pop in and wish you all the luck in the world! I will be cheering you all on from the sideline. I'm a good guilty conscience too lol - you wanna ask a girl in work with - she gets shouted at everytime I see her pouring a glass of coke at her desk hehe. I persuaded her to stop drinking this and got her drinking Twinings Fruit Tea and she loves it. So my first tip would be to try cut out all pop and replace it with fruit tea - it can also be brewed - then put in the fridge for a nice relaxing cold summer fruit drink. I seen a huge difference in her attitude whilst she drank this.. Calmer for a start and alot more motivated. X

can I be added please? my current stats are -

start weight 14st 0lb, goal weight 8st 4lb, current weight 13st 7lb, bmi 33.4 (5stone 2lb to go)

A wee tip is I read research thar green tea aids weight loss. Since then I have tried green tea with various flavours. My favourite is green tea with lotus orange. Average weight loss 2 and a half pounds a week since June. One or 2 cups a day. I swear by it. Also I eat fruit any time I want to snack. When I get the need for chocolate I have a sachet of Options Hot Chocolate!

thanks petal....great tip....will try some of the tea........i dont like normal green tea, but maybe with the orange it wont be so bad!! xx

Yay :good:

LouiseB - Start Weight 11st 6, Goal Weight 9st 6 - Current Weight = 11 st 4 lbs (1st 12 lbs to go)

Good luck ladies :dance:

I'm on a smoothie plan at the moment, so a smoothie for two meals and then a 600/700 cal meal :)

Getting started is always the worst bit, so aim for just getting the first two week done first because if you do then your practically done already ;)

Last edited:
hello Louise!! good tip too.....a week at a time and all that xx

does it have to be green tea? do the raspberry mix teas work (I LOVE raspberry mixes!!)

I think green tea is vile lol but I will be drinking it again this time around, it just feels healthier than normal tea lol!

I think I'm gonna try Louise's smoothie/meal idea, might invest in a smoothie maker today and look up some receipes!

Although to be honest, the only thing I've really found to help me shift a lot of weight has been exercise! Luckily we have a home gym so I've been starting out in there this week, and plus with the weather so nice it's been fun to go out with my husband running as well!

Dita, you're so lucky to have a home gym! Would love one but don't have the room setup yet and omg the kit is so expensive!

I lost a couple of stone just before my wedding, but the gym didn't help shift anymore but i did look a lot better for it :)

I recommend the Kenwood Smoothie2Go. Only £25 and you blend directly into the drinking cup so easy to keep clean and you get lids for the cups so you could take them out with you for later.

The base for my smoothie is:
1 banana, a portion of dried cranberries, a portion of nuts and 400ml of skimmed milk (can have yogurt or water too).

Then i add to that the fruit for flavour - normally frozen berries. I had blueberries yesterday and this moring having summer berries - just pack them in.

Instead of berries i also have had half a mango and loads of spinach and it tasted fab :)

aww wow that smoothie sounds delicious! Thats it; I'm sold, definitely off to buy things today! I know my husband makes loads of veggie smoothies but the smoothie maker he uses is about 100 years old and yucky lol. Thanks for the advice x

I'll be in as long as I don't have to post my weight. I couldn't show my face in here again for the shame of it :x!

How about I just say I want to set a goal of losing 2 stone between now and mid-summer? I have the Take That concert in the middle of June so I have something to motivate me :lol:.

OOOH Kitty I'm seeing them June as well can't wait

I think I mentioned it in another thread. I have plans to make Robbie my BabyDaddy if I am not PG by then........even if he doesn't want to........it's not at all stalkery :lol:

I'll be in as long as I don't have to post my weight. I couldn't show my face in here again for the shame of it :x!

How about I just say I want to set a goal of losing 2 stone between now and mid-summer? I have the Take That concert in the middle of June so I have something to motivate me :lol:.

no problem xx

well exercise today.........walk with my mum's dog and some sex! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back