Our TTC Weightloss Thread

i havent really started yet....lol...just cant get motivated....booked rome today...going on 9th july...so there's added motivation...... :) xx

I've put on weight this week! I am blaming it all (probably unfairly) on Easter!! Will have no excuses for May tho :)

ladies I'm on a high today! bought some size 14 tops & dresses the other day as my goal for July, thought this morning "ooh lets see how far off we are" and to my utter delight each and everyone fitted! Am currently sat here in a very nice strappy blue dress (though have to find a strappy top to wear with it as it's ridiculously low and my boobies are falling out lol), so now just got to get my bum to follow suit so I can get into size 14 jeans!! x x

Well done Doodles :yay: Really great when you start seeing changes woo hoo!

I'm totally gutted today and confused. I've lost nothing. Nada. Not even 1/2 a pound! How??? I've been drinking smoothies for my breakfast and dinner, having stir fry/chicken salads/scallops/etc for my tea and have not snacked ONCE. How have I not lost any weight??? I know a pound weighs 3,500 cals so I've definitely been eating 500cals a less per day so why haven't I lost? Grr. Makes me wanna just go back to gorging junk! But I won't.

Good look everyone else who's weighing in this weekend! xxx

Well done Doodles, that's fab!

Dita, I'm sure your hard work will show up soon! Esp with willpower like that :)

I weighed in at 61.0kg which is just over 9st 8 so that's a just-about maintain (after a week full of higher readings). With Easter chocs coming up I'll probably be happy with maintaining for another week!

Usually I reach my peak weight just after Easter for the year (often half a stone more than this!), so relatively happy at the mo :D

i havent even bothered weighing myself....i am too hungover...lol..so OH just made me fried eggs on toast with sausage :D lol

diet and exercise will kick in soon....i promise....i found my size 10 'skinny' jeans and they are my goal....have told OH i willl be in those by September........xx

Thats's great Doodles! :)

10st 12 lbs - so just -1 lb, but it's been a hard week ;)

Last edited:
Well I'm finally ready to talk about last week. I had put on 2lbs as I had a very sociable time what with meals out and lots of cocktails :roll:. Very shameful....

However I'm please to say that I weighed myself this morning and had lost 3lbs. So the net loss is -1lb:dance::dance::dance:.

And now the bad news. Its Easter weekend and I know that there's at least 2 eggs waiting for me. Also just fired up the BBQ and I'm about to enjoy a burger and a sausage. Allso just bought a 24 pack of Desperados (tequila beer) mmmmmmmmmmm.

At least I am off this week. Hoping I'll be extra active and burn the excess food off :)

i weighed myself today, didn't yesterday sorry! and i'm the very same as last week! NOT GOOD!

i can't see myself loosing anymore, coz the gym are gonna change my programme now that i've got my :bfp:

i'm gonna ask the gym on wednesday, will i still loose weight or is it just a maintanence thing! and will let you ladies know!

you are all doing so well...keep it up! :petal:

well done smokey, didn't realise you got your BFP hun x x

Smokey, how about going for a nice healthy balanced intake rather than restricting intake. That way you and your bean get all the goodness you guys need. Also Tri1 is a bit different anyway coz it'll depend on how u feel too.

I agree with Ninja, best to focus on choosing healthy options rather than restricting intake :)

Don't even worry about losing weight for the next 9 months ;)

Hey, is anyone still weighing in? :) I notice quite a few of the ladies who started on here now have BFPs... coincidence or no? :D

I don't actually want to record my weight for today (due to excess eating yesterday to mop up excess drinking from Thursday night!!!) but I can console myself that when this thread was started a month ago, I couldn't even zip up some of my favourite dresses I bought 2 years ago. However I tried them today and they did up without a struggle. Yay!

Anyone else? Hope you're all having a great weekend :)

That's fab news Tinsel! I've got a pair of jeans I was aiming for.

I'm out due to the BFP. Ironically lost 2lbs this week :dance:

I'm going down the super-healthy eating plan and not restricting intake. Maybe I will get in those jeans in Tri 1 and then I'll be back to square 1 loooool.

i weighed in the other day and have gone up.....lol........but i have been so bad with being on holiday etc....going to start a fresh this week....will weigh in on monday and record that as my start weight....xxx

I did wonder what happened to this thread but wasn't in a rush to bump it as i've not been a very good girl lol

I'm probably back to 11st 2 or something... starting again on Monday :good:

oooooooooo can i please join?????? my start weight was 14 stone 5lbs goal weight is 11 stone and weight now is 13 stone 3 i think i go back to my dr on tues so will know then xxxx

well i weighed myself on monday and 13 stone 5lbs...arrrgghhhh!!!

so have been on a diet since monday and stuck to it...

went to gym on monday and am going again tonight at 8pm....will weigh in on saturday

xx

yayy for thread resurrection. I think we all need to cut ourselves some slack over the easter hols and now is the right time (since all the chocolate has been eaten... presumably?! who are those crazy people who keep their eggs forever?!) to make an effort to get into sundresses and prime our (potential) beach bodies - or in samsgirl's case, wedding dress body ;-)

well done samsgirl for getting stuck in since monday :) and good luck to you too louise! :clover:

vicki - you should definitely be welcome here!! also lots of girls who started out in this thread have now got BFPs recently so I'm gonna claim it's a lucky thread :D

p.s. ninjakitty, if you're still checking in - delighted for you!! :)

i feel frustrated as I only want to lose about 2 kg but it's proving so bl--dy difficult, rrrgh!! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back