Our TTC Weightloss Thread

Great going Samsgirl!! :yay:

After a week of high weights and me starting to over-eat out of annoyance, today the scales dropped by 1 lb :)

3lbs lost since Monday ladies :D xx

Woo hoo! :dance:

I'm still off the wagon. I need some exercise! Will. Go. Running. Tomorrow.

Don't you hate it when you make something to eat and then go to take a bite and it's already all gone :shock: I think i need another sandwich :whistle:

i am struggling today....been good but have a little devil sat on my shoulder saying 'eat it...eat it'

xx

Could you just have a little bit of it hun? I know that wouldn't work for me though, if I want something, I wanna go whole hog and eat everything lol! Maybe go for a walk, or a swim or clean the house, anything to keep your mind off it!!!

I've been good with it all, but haven't weighed in for ages. Off on holiday tomorrow so really excited to be using the gym and swimming everyday yay!

we bought a key lime pie at M&S before so might have a little bit of that later....will just make sure i count it in my calorie allowance.. xx

i also normally struggle with just a little bit.....lol

oh thats great well i went to dr on tues and lost another 6lb!!! that takes me down to 12 stone 11lb well chuffed got 2lb to go until i get reffered off for my treatment and another 1 stone 11lb til my target whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

oh thats great well i went to dr on tues and lost another 6lb!!! that takes me down to 12 stone 11lb well chuffed got 2lb to go until i get reffered off for my treatment and another 1 stone 11lb til my target whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

well done petal xxx

attagirl!!!! :yay:

you're doing fantastically :)

You're all doing so well! OH and I are trying to lose some weight. Getting annoyed in work atm tho so that isn't helping with motivating me.

well had shot back up to 13st 7lb but have lost 2lb this week :dance:
diet wise I'm not doing fantastic :roll: buuuut I started my cleaning job last week and have so far done...

Wednesday 2 hrs cleaning
Thursday 1hr brisk walking, 2hrs cleaning, 1hr slowish walking
Friday 1hr brisk walking, 2 hrs cleaning
Monday 1 hr walking, 2 hrs cleaning
Tuesday 2 hrs cleaning
wednesday 50mins brisk walking, 5 minutes running, 2hrs cleaning, 1 hour moderate/slow walking

x x x

lol I hope so Samsgirl, I'm looking to get a second job either more cleaning or in a pub around the corner too so fx, want to be down to a size 14 all over before our hols begining of July (currently 18/16) x x

i have a pair of jeans...once i am in those...i will be happy. they are my ttc jeans :D....can ttc once im in them x

wow doodles you've been busy... as samsgirl says, all that physical effort will definitely help with your size 14 goal :)

Hi all,
Id really like to join this thread!
My start weight is 11 stone 2, would like to get to 10 st.

xxx

Well, I completely let go over easter and continued with the bad habits and have now regained everything I lost the previous 2 months :( (having the witch visiting isn't helping either..) Planning on starting afresh on Monday with a weigh in, taking measurement etc. Will start working out at least 3 times a week and cut all refined sugar (except special occasions) and minimise bread, pasta, white rice etc... Hopefully the extra flab will go faster this time. Maybe it hasn't "settled" just yet :p
I really need to do this, I notice it's effecting my confidence and energy, and that's not good!!
Especially not when I need to feel sexy for bd'ing :p I used to be really fit, so I just don't feel comfortable when I'm not, but at the same time it's hard work to stay in shape.. sigh.

yesterday
breakfast -2x banana on buttered toast
lunch - 2x ham & tomato tiger loaf baps with salad cream
dinner - beef stew with a dumpling with potatoes & tiger loaf (standard portion)
snack - 2 packs red grapes (kiddie size)
naughty treat - hubby's homemade cake with chocolate chips, lemon & custard

today
breakfast - 2x marmalade on toast
lunch - 2x banana on toast
naughty treat - hubby's homemade cake with chocolate chips & lemon
snack - ham, tomato & salad cream sandwich
dinner - portion of Frey Bento's pie with chips
exercise - 35mins brisk walking, 2 hours cleaning

x x

eta - omg that's rather a lot of food! No wonder I'm not losing weight very fast!

Last edited:
well confused now....

weighed myself last wednesday.....13 stone 1....weighed myself today 13stone 2.....how can that be???!!! i have been so good....

thing is, you can tell by looking at me that i'm losing weight...very confused.com

could be cos i have just ovulated?? fluid retention?? hmmm...anyway, will weigh myself again on monday and that will be 2 weeks since starting, see what the scales say then

xx

Ugh Samsgirl what a pain that your body is messing with you like that! However if you look like you've lost weight, that's better (IMO) than weighing less but looking larger :D

Don't want to be a pain, but are you able to update the start post thread for all the new ladies who are also wanting to join in? :) (It may be easier to start a new thread tho...! Let me know if I can help x )

I've maintained this week - have now weighed the same for the last 4 weeks. Time to do something different methinks!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back