weight loss

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi ladies

got on the scales and nearly had a heart attack. i weigh 16 stone!!!!! i should join the biggest loser tv programme. have decided to kick start my diet on monday with the kelloggs diet for 2 weeks. i really need to lose the weight as my nan and mum suffer from weight related diabetes.

i was wondering if you mind me just using this site for my weight loss. it might help if i put on this site any losses or gains and its a bit like a support system.

if there is anyone else wanting to do this then this would be great.

Laura is that okay.

(i need to get to 10 stone)

Go for it, I'm sure we'll be glad to help and say "well done" when you get to your target. Good Luck, and remember to exercise loads!

thanks for that. yep i intend on exercising. i am going to do get an exercise dvd but am torn between cindy crawfords new one which caters for post pregnancy and charlie brooks one. mind you i have to wait until my 6 week check due to having a section plus i am still bleeding slightly. i cant believe how big i am. i am going to get hubby to take a piccie for a before and after.

x

im the same Davina, i should weigh 10 stone but i weighted 16 when i had Coby, havnet weighed myself since, i should really...

best of luck hun, you can do it!

xxx

hei...! wori not so much i got a same problem before, im a mom of 3 kids,.imagine me how big i was whenever im preggy,,,, with determination i started to do some exercise & right diet im back to my shape., but i strongly recommend for u to check out this e-mail it would be a big help *From Admin: Please do not advertise products and services* wel,., i wish iv help u with your problem even in my own little way,,, God bles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back