Kim's Weight Loss Journal! **Weigh day!**

ooo good luck for later.. im sure u'll have done well... all ur hard work all week will cancel out the minor blip at the pub...

when i used to do weight watchers... i was naughty 1 or 2 times EVERY week and i still lost lol :oops:

OMG WELL DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

I ONLY LOST 2LB!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i dont know why!!! last year i lost 6lb in the first week even with drinking every night!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and ive worked so hard this week :( walking loads and cut my points right down :cry:

oh well.... better than putting 2 on!
heres to another week!! :bored: :bored: :bored:

Kim&Leah said:

i dont know why!!! last year i lost 6lb in the first week even with drinking every night!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and ive worked so hard this week :( walking loads and cut my points right down :cry:

try not to be disheartened....

a loss is a loss... (as patronising as that might sound at the mo :hug: )

have you thought about joining the monthly weight loss targets?? its stickied at the top of health and beauty thred... its really helped me... :)

can i just say as well... dont be cuttin down on ur points... my leader went mad at me sister for doing that last year when i did WW... she said something about ur body goes into starvation mode if u dont have enough points and grabs anything and everything.. try and take all ur points for the day... but make sure u vary ur diet as well as if u eat the same thing every day ur body just gets used to it...

certain things make the body take longer to digest... like really hot and cold foods... spicy foods... apples... bran... etc.. and that makes u fuller longer, but also, it takes more energy for the body to actually digest, and therefore you are "burning" more calories if that makes sense....

gonna sound silly aswell... are u drinking loads? like water especially? i find that really helps when im on a diet.... :)

:cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: 2lbs is brilliant - I lost two pounds the first week at slimming world and 4 1/2 the second week so don't be disheartened!

oooo dunno if u know as wel... all of tescos "healthy living / lighter choices" has the weight watchers points value on em ;)

also... are you due on??? that always makes me "heavier"

your "big" loss in the first week is a lot of water... if ur due on, you'll be retaining it.....

and... my mum last time didnt have her "big" weight loss till the second week....

Kim&Leah said:

Aw well done anyway even if it's less than you'd hoped. Better to do it slowly anyway. 2 pounds in one week I think is good - if you do that every week that's 104 pounds a year or about 7 stone :)

thanks everyone..

and thanks lozzi thats some great advice ive taken it on board and will have my full points allowance :) :hug:

Aww kim dont be down thats great, me and elmo think so anyways :dance: :dance:

i haven't given up just not had time to write evrything that i've had... but will carry on after monday because my mums taking leah to our caravan on saturday for the night so im having a bit of a mad weekend hehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back