Weigh-In Today

emilia

Reaction score
Hello everyone....
This is so exciting. This is going to be a brilliant opportunity for us to lose some weight whilst giving each other the support as well.
:D :D :D :D :D

I'm aiming to lose 2 stone = 28 lbs ... phew :shock: (hard bit over)

Emilia xx

Hi

hope you lose your weight you want ive lost 30 pounds already and aiming for about another 25 cuz im 175 pounds right now,
Katrina

im going to go weigh myself at chemist in an hour or so, ill be back!

I needed to loose 3 stone before i was pregnant + now i have 3 stone pregnncy weight so i have a whopping 6 stone to loose. thats more than my 10 year old weighs. :oops:

i was/am 15 and a half stone :oops:

need to get down to 14 and a half by june at least! (so we can try for another baby)
my pre pregnancy weight was 13 and a half stone

Hi well despite my post of saying how i seem to have the munchies etc i have lost a pound i think can i get excited about that or not?! :clap:

Hi. Weighing in today at 11st 7lbs 2oz
28lbs to go!
Will weigh in agian next monday. is this ok Emilia?

Nice response everyone.... we'll watch this space next week!!
Good luck :wink:
Emilia xx

Weigh once a week, same time, same clothes.
Don;t worry Layla, it'll come off next week... keep it up!! :wink: :wink:

I weigh myself every saturday morning naked before breakfast and after having a wee :oops:

I am currently 13st 8lbs. Ultimate goal, 10st 7lbs.

I was down to thirteen before I stopped b/f and it crept back up on me.

I was about 11 st before I got pregnant. I am 5 foot 8 in height...

I keep caving in and having choccie! :cry: It used to be so easy when i was a bit younger...five years ago, I was 9 and a half st....but I looked like a skeleton. I never thought I would be this heavy, and this unmotivated when it came to shifting it. :wall:

I'll get there I guess...just feel pants about going to exercise at the moment.

Sue

im really feeling crappy over that tho, i didnt eat any more than i normal would do atall so why have i put on?!

i did sneek a cadburys cream egg but surely 1 wouldnt make me put on 2lbs?!!

:roll: :( :roll: :cry:

I didn't weigh myself this wk as my diet starts today..... okay well it'll have to be tomorrow now because I couldn't resist the chocolates tonight! (still made progress though because my food intake during the day and dinner was good and healthy.)

Layla - perhaps it's water retention?

Lucy

good luck to all with the weight loss wont be much longer and il be joining you all maybe worth asking laura for a new topic to be made for losing weight :think: xxxxxxx

Layla, don't lose heart....
I've always found that weight gain is delayed ie. you put on the weight a week later.
Ladies would come up to the scales and say "I've had a crap week and stuffed my face"... I'd say "You're 2 lbs lighter" :clap:
Next week: I'd hear "I've been brilliant again this week"... I'd say " Oops... it's caught up on you - you're a lb heavier" :oops: :shock:

Don't think too much about trying to lose weight. We've not long had our babies. Think more in the line of better eating and taking baby out for a walk a few times a week, will help too!

Have a good day!
Emilia xx

Hi

Well we all have our bad weeks me and Bernie went out for dinner tonight but i did order salad instead of dries and a grilled chicken sandwhich instead of fried.Yay lol... i think
Katrina

hi every1.. plz can i join u all, cud do with the support!

i started at 13 stone, ive lost 6lb up to now...

12 stone 8lb now

good luck every1 xxx

HI
its me again
lol just thought ide let you know taht i have the munchies its 1 am and Kiara cant sleep cuz she had her shots tonight and insteda of reachin for htose evil carbs i grapped a bag of baby carrots and munching through the bag lol.
Katrina

I agree with emilia...happens that way with me too...

Also, I can put on about 3 or 4 pounds of water weight before my period. Apparently it helps to drink dandelion tea, but it's supposed to taste like pond water!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back