The New IVF/IUI Thread - 5BFPs!

Does anyone know how long you have to wait after last fertility clinic appointment (3years mark)to start ivf treatment on nhs? I didn't know if the waiting times are different. Our clinic does nhs and private. When we were thinking of having iui whilst waiting for nhs ivf, there was no wait.

I thought it would be, but kinda of hoping it wont be too long to wait as our referral appointment on nhs is 4th july. Not long!
Cant believe you're 20wks already, hope u are well scotch and are enjoying it xx

Last edited:
Congrats again to buggy and always trying! Great news xxx

Had my first appt for IVF on 31st May..... having a hormone profile blood test done on wed next week and as long as it is ok getting a down-regging injection the next day and starting from there.

Looking at being done with first cycle by end of July...... not sure how I feel about stepping on the bandwagon again but just need to deal with it.

Feeling crampy and PMTish at moment, just waiting on AF

Ong buggy and always trying!!!!! Eeeek congrats on your ivf bfps!!! Fantastic news
Buggy was it one or two back in the end i cant remember?

Wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancys , after all your wait.

Skendo, rarrr to the next cycle, you can do it hun, well be routing for you xx

Congratulations Buggy and Alwaystrying! Xx

Skeando, I wish you all the luck with your cycle!!! Xxxx

Had my first appt for IVF on 31st May..... having a hormone profile blood test done on wed next week and as long as it is ok getting a down-regging injection the next day and starting from there.

Looking at being done with first cycle by end of July...... not sure how I feel about stepping on the bandwagon again but just need to deal with it.

Feeling crampy and PMTish at moment, just waiting on AF

Good luck with it all hun! Keep positive xxxx

My goodness alwaystrying and buggy.....amazing news congratulations! Almost everyone in here is pregnant now :)

I've just looked at calendar and witch is due today, totally haven't paid any attention! xx

It's so nice to see so many BFPs in here now! I had my hesteroscooy today and scratch I'm back in the clinic next tues for my baseline scan then the egg collection is booked for 1 st July xx

AF 4 days late. I tested and got Not Pregnant.

Body playing ,ind games again......yay :( xx

Aw sorry Chaz. I'm on CD28 but fully expecting AF tomorrow as I had a 28 day cycle last month. I was ratty end of last week but always seem bloated and tired lately so she may be on her way tomorrow or anytime I guess!

Sorry chazabell x
I had my baseline scan today the nurse said everything looked fine to start the menopur tomorrow morning. I am excited and wanna get cracking! Is anymore else stimming at the moment I could do with a cycle buddy xx

Really sorry chaz x

Good luck clarabella x

Booooo witch here this morning....bitch! Good luck ladies xxx

Boo to the witch chazabell. I hope that she doesn't give you too much of a tough time xx

She's been here a day and vanished WTF? Haven't even had a ad tummy......don't d games witchy! xx

Had my prostap injection today so I guess I am officially down regulating.

So I guess...... here we go again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back