The New IVF/IUI Thread - 5BFPs!

I'm on day three of stimms and feeling fine I'm looking forward to my scan on Monday to see how the follicles are growing fx they are doing as they should x

Good luck Clairabella, keep us posted on how it goes xx

Hi,
I'm on day 5 of menopur and I started the centrotide this morning i have not had any twinges for a few days is this normal? I have my scan tomorrow afternoon fx they will put my mind at rest. X

It's very quiet in here at the min is there anybody else on the stimms ?
X

let us know how it goes, Im waiting on a FET, back at hoissie 12th July then on some injections when Af ARRIVES THEN HOPEFULLY THE FROSTIES WILL BE BAck in, predicting about aug it will all be going on

I thought your FET was coming up not long to wait now.
I have been away with work since mon but I had my day 6 stimms scan and they found 9 folicles and said my lining measured 7mm the nurse said this was good. I was told to continue with 4 capsules of menopur each day along with the centrotide and I'm back in tomorrow morning for another scan.
EC is due on Monday I can't believe how fast the cycle is going.
I'm looking quite bloated now I think it's time to put my jeans away ha ha x

Good luck with EC, lets hope we can get another ivf success story!! xx

We certainly need a few more BFPs in here. I'll try me best for you all xx

Hi ladies,
I
We are back from EC and we retrieved 11 eggs which we are really happy about. I'm feeling a little delicate but otherwise great and relieved that it went well this morning. We are just waiting for the call tomorrow to let us know how many have fertilised.
Cx

Fabulous news. Are you having ivf or icsi? Got everything crossed for your little dudes

Good luck hon, keep us updated, I'm watching your journey with baited breath

I'm up and waiting patiently by the phone the clinic said they will call me by 12.30 and confirm how may eggs have fertilised. Fx the eggs and sperm were top notch ;-) oh did say that the embryologist did take them away and then come back and confirm that the sample looked ok.
The dr signed me off for two weeks which I'm relieved about. X

The clinic have just called to advised that from the 11 eggs that were collected 8 were injected and 8 fertilised they are hoping to do a 5 day transfer and I am booked in for the egg transfer on Saturday at 11am. I forgot to ask about the grading etc but I'm so happy that we have got this far. I just told oh and he is over the moon I think he was worried about the fertilisation overnight.
I know the next few days are crucial in the development but fx ET will go ahead on sat. X

Do the clinic usually up date you on a daily basis to tell you how the embryos are doing? X

Last edited:
Fabulous news - 100% fertilisation!

We got a call on days 2, 3 and 5 when we went that far if I remember right'v if they've already booked you for saturday they may not call unless something changes though

Thanks so far so good! One thing is I'm starving all the time I've been eating healthy so far but I'm tempted to go to the shop for some chocolate;-)
Have you got your date yet gemmainthesun for your FET? X

No back there week on fri but the hospital department closes aug typical spain so I think it might be sept now, we shall see when I go up x

How rude they close for aug...... Do they not realise how important this is!!
Do you need to take the stimms for the FET? X

We had our referral appointment today, so I can official join this thread. We signed the funding forms and hopefully will hear in a couple of weeks. There is no waiting list so can start as soon as we get the letter. They said we'd have an initial appointment with the consultant and nurse plus any test like hep a/b etc then treatment can start. Consultant said probaby in the autumn (sept). Feel quite positive today as have been feeling down about it all, but its all going in the right direction. They will eveninclude freezing left over eggs we have which is great news.Roll on aautumn :) im ready, bring on the ivf! Anyone else going to start around the same time? Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back