The New IVF/IUI Thread - 5BFPs!

so sorry tinsel... i know how if feels honestly..aww god ivf isnt just a magic wand i thought, thats like 5 of us now plus r iui girly in the last few months with bfn :( we will get there xxx

Oh tinsel im so sorry hun , i know how it feels, take a few weeks to process this and get yourself back together somewhat and then work out your next plan of action, keep going xx

( the race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep running) xx

Awwww Tinsel :( has witch shown? Your not truly out till she arrives xx

Hi chaza, no AF yet, but it may take a few days to get the high doses of progesterone out of my system.

Thanks everyone for your messages, I haven't really got anyone to talk to in the 'real world' about this, so your support definitely takes the edge off things. Xx

So sorry tinsel, it's such a hard journey, like others have said though if AF not shown yet there still maybe a chance x

I know I am very late to ths thread but have been looking back and following everyone's stories, as of next Wed (ET day) I will be in the dreaded 2ww surely it's got to be worse than a "normal" 2ww?

So sorry Tinsel, i know it's a really difficult time so just take your time to get your head around it but I promise you do start feeling ok and like it can still happen, it just takes time :hugs: xx

oh tinsel I'm so sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and hubby, you're all that matters right now xxx

I just got my BFP from an FET cycle does that count to be included on the list?

Click on a ticker you like, it will take you to the page, pop your details in, copy link and paste into signature. Are you doing a digi always? Love a digi :) x

That LD, think its done :)

Digi confirmed it last night, so happy and today off to look at a new house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back