The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

I'll try my best to stay away, I will keep myself busy at the weekend!

5 days until af is due, I can wait! :cool:

Xx

well i have 3 tests n im gonna use them all this month and not buy anymore hopefully i wont need to but if i do then if i havnt got any then i cant poas right?? lol

8dpo and my chart's not triphasic for once. Can't believe my first injection's in a week!

I very nearly poas just now but I resisted! Must wait until Saturday x

Can't believe I'm 9 dpo already! And even better it's almost the weekend!

8dpo and my chart's not triphasic for once. Can't believe my first injection's in a week!

hi wat is the injections for?

6dpo i only poas opk style lol got a line like but im not reading into that it just satisfied my addiction pmsl x

:wave: 2dpo today lol I've got a long long way to go but surprisingly very very chilled out, mostly cos I have the biggest idea that I'm out already due to OH being a dickhead and falling asleep! Only managed the one :bd: before ovulating, but as they say it only takes the once!

Good luck everyone. I am not going to test until day AFTER AF due (yes girls you all heard me right :oooo:). That way I either get AF or hopefully a BFP the next day........just whatever comes first!

Not feeling chilled out & I am going to test on Sunday, day before af is due. Boobs are killing underneath, more than norm but not reading into it cos boobs always hurt in 2ww. If temp starts to drop tomorrow then that's me out! I'm scared cos I really want my :bfp:

Xx

I'm actually quite chilled now as I think I'm out this month (bit of brown discharge on pad earlier so I suspect af is on her way) but will still test tomorrow as planned if she isn't here x

I'm actually quite chilled now as I think I'm out this month (bit of brown discharge on pad earlier so I suspect af is on her way) but will still test tomorrow as planned if she isn't here x

i dont actualy think i am in this month as my oh says he did the deed but i didnt get no waste down my leg etc either he lied or my cervix swollowd it up but he swears downb he did :x i just dont know cos he did the noises n wat not nj went limp but no excess dripping??x

Maybe it just all ended up inside which is good from a baby making point of view. Or maybe he didn't and is feeling the pressure to perform?

Just tested and got a bfn no af yet but I reckon she's on her way x

just starting my 2ww so wanted to join this thread!!!
trying to be as cool and calm as pos.... but at the minite its all I can thiunk about.... aaahhhhhhhh!! xx

I was out before I even knew it :( When I thought I had another week until my period (judging by last periods my cycle was about 35 days long...) so now all of a sudden it was 30 days... So have stocked up on OV tests and hopefully this is it - my last chance as will stop trying if it doesn't happen this month, we are getting married in June and need time to get back in shape etc... Good luck everyone in the game still! x

just starting my 2ww so wanted to join this thread!!!
trying to be as cool and calm as pos.... but at the minite its all I can thiunk about.... aaahhhhhhhh!! xx

eeeek good luck corrinne!!!

Last edited:
gd luck ladies that are due to test next few days im only dpo 9 and tbh altho i have had sum symptoms i thinks its af related but hey ho we shall see and if not onto another month hey xx

I feel like the witch is squeezing my insides ready to arrive. For the first time I'm willing her on!

Not at all calm!!! Af was due today & she's not here yet but giving me lots of pain! Testing in the morning if she hasn't arrived!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back