SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

Woooo you going to host this thru Feb as well. I think I will do this next cycle! Been reading and it makes sense xx

I'm planning on doing this now I'm starting on the TTC wagon. OH is keen to give it a go as well. Anything to get that BFP

Yeah Ill just keep the thread open I may judt pop in now and then.

xxxx

I have just had a chat with DH and we are considering giving this a go if we don't get a BFP this week. We are going to find it challenging due to my low libido & his crazy working hours & I'm curious as to how much more we are going to need to do!

The hearts on this screenshot is what we managed this month from my Ovia app (and this is a lot of sex for us!) roughly how much more do we need to have do you think? I'm aware we probs need to increase around actual Ov ... I usually prioritise the run up to it instead!

I use ovia which predicted only the begining of my fertile window as 9th jan but actually that was OV day so the days leading up to are better.

Tbf I cant comment because I followed smep to a T this cycle except dtd 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15. So they prob didnt help. The sperm from cd 9, 11 or 12.

xxxx

Eeeeek how exciting so many BFP congratulations to all of you!! So did you follow smep ok? What days did you all bd?

Well I'm on 6dpo and boy it's dragging! Keep thinking it's nearly the weekend and then only one more week!!!! Phew

Lots of :dust: to you all
:love: xx

successfully started SMEP yesterday at CD8, I seem to get thrush if we dtd too often so I'm hoping that doesn't happen during this! How are you doing augustus, how many DPO are you? xx

Last edited:
Good luck Lyndsey! I just had a bout of thrush too but I'm pretty sure mine was caused by preseed that I used for the first time.

I'm in my 2ww currently 4 or 5 dpo. I bd'd cd8, 10, 12, 14 and 15 then I got thrush so stopped plus OH was knackered. I had +opk cd14 and 15 so I'm praying I dtd enough to catch this month. I'm starting to get that desperate feeling again..... Damn 2ww!!!!! Seems like so many people around me are preggers and I want to join the club !!

afternoon ladies :D forgive me if this is a silly question what is SMEP? and how do i do it?? - if it helps us get or bfp then great :D x

I wish I had used opks now! We managed dtd 4 times over my estimated fertile time day 11, 14, 15 and 17. AF due 31st onwards. The waiting seems longer this month as I know we have tried hard. Although I didn't use opks I wish I had. Well never mind and fingers crossed I ovulated somewhere around those days. Trying not to symptom spot now is the hard bit !!! X

Just wanted to say 4 is amazing, well done and congrats girlies! I wanted to smep this cycle but DH had a poorly back... Maybe next time eh! Xx

Augustus, I wished I opk'd... I got my bfp though ;)

Fx.

Always next cycle pheonix we wont go anywhere ;)

Good luck ladies!!

xxxx

Hi everyone hope you are all OK. .I'm cd13 today and my tummy has felt bloated and had a sore back all day so wondering if I've started ov Luckily we Dtd Cd5, 7,9,11,12 and tonight so fx I've covered it will have a break tomorrow and back to it on Sat just in case x

Thanks RM hope you are well ☺ when are you testing again?
Also should I start counting dpo from tomorrow? Or maybe wait till sat as my cycle is usually 28/29 days x

Im good thanks. Tested today with a 25miu and 1?5hr pee hold and got a bfp so think it is well for now. Doing a digi at the weekend.

Umm when you you think was ov? When do you normally ov? For me I get ewcm a few days before and the day before ov I get bad cramps then my cm dries up so I take the day afer that as OV then 1dpo, 2dpo...

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back