**** DECEMBER TESTING THREAD (revised) **** Roll up for Xmas BFP's!!!

I am out I'm afraid,witch arrived but she was late again.
:(

AF got me yesterday. :(

On the plus side it means that everything is working on time to the hour.

AND that I can drink at Xmas. :)

Here's to 2012. Xxx

2012 will be the year..at least I bloody hope so! I'll be enjoying my drinkypoos for xmas at least!

Sorry cupcake :( I've updated in new thread x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry Gilmore :( updated in new thread x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry Gizzy.

There is actually a new December thread though (The OP of this one can't carry on with it so K&A started a new one)

Are you going to sign up for the Jan testing? (again there is a new one from K&A)

xxxxxxxx

Congratulations on the bfp!!!!!!!

Sorry to all who had the witch arrive fx for all of us for 2012!!

Michelle. x

Its at the bottom of this page hun :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

bfp for me so excited and very shocked as this month we only tried twice with no aids or help with the loss of a family member aswell we felt to stressed but it happened anyway im 5 weeks good luck to you all xx

bfp for me so excited and very shocked as this month we only tried twice with no aids or help with the loss of a family member aswell we felt to stressed but it happened anyway im 5 weeks good luck to you all xx

:yay: hearty congratulations, kelandkids!! Wishing a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations xxx :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back