**** DECEMBER TESTING THREAD (revised) **** Roll up for Xmas BFP's!!!

Sorry Sarah and kaw83, its so disspointing isnt it.
Im three days late and still no proper line, starting to kick furniture now ,3ww gggrrrr.
Come on the ladies fingers crossed for a big spread of late dec positives. what a big month its been already!
x Daisy

No proper line?? Are you getting faint positive's hun? :) x x

Hi,
Sorry the witch got you Sarah and Kaw, FX for the New Year!

I was wondering - is it better to calculate due date of af by luteal phase or by typical cycle length?

I am using CBFM so I know exactly when I OV and length of LP.....but when I was using the test predictor thingy on countdowntopregnancy, it didn't take into account my LP, just average cycle length.

I hope that makes sense?!!!

It's just that if I go by LP, af is due today (has hasn't shown up yet - hurrah!) - but if I go by average cycle length then I'm not due til 24th.

This is so confusing!! Hope that this makes some sense....!!

Thanks girlies!!

x

If you know when u ov'd and also know LP then that should be when af hun :) LP is normally the same each month. Oooo Good luck :D x x

Hi,
Sorry the witch got you Sarah and Kaw, FX for the New Year!

I was wondering - is it better to calculate due date of af by luteal phase or by typical cycle length?

I am using CBFM so I know exactly when I OV and length of LP.....but when I was using the test predictor thingy on countdowntopregnancy, it didn't take into account my LP, just average cycle length.

I hope that makes sense?!!!

It's just that if I go by LP, af is due today (has hasn't shown up yet - hurrah!) - but if I go by average cycle length then I'm not due til 24th.

This is so confusing!! Hope that this makes some sense....!!

Thanks girlies!!

x

If you know when u ov'd and also know LP then that should be when af hun :) LP is normally the same each month. Oooo Good luck :D x x

Thanks Vixxie77 - that's what I had thought and then I started googling and got confused!! lol

Last month was the first LP that I knew the length of - which was 11 days - so if I assume this month should be no more than 13 days (taking into account a possible 2 day variation)....is that right??

Cuz LP can vary up to 2 days and I'm thinking worst case scenario lol so I don't get too hopeful!!!

But 11 days is today and no sign so FX!! :)

x

Sorry about the witch guys x x
and Kred good luck same AF due date as me ..... sucks doesn't it x x

Im three days late and still no proper line, starting to kick furniture now ,3ww gggrrrr.
Come on the ladies fingers crossed for a big spread of late dec positives. what a big month its been already!
x Daisy

Yes on the 10 miu cheapies i have the faintest line its definately pinky but its so faint but always in the same place had it for three days now though - the pics on my thread in the journals but it should be getting darker and so far no and so just waiting it out. But worrying that it was once a lo and now its not and thats why im so late but not positive so expecting a really heavy bleed any day now but cant help hoping beucase have never been so late before cd 32 today normal cycle is 27.

:dust::dust:
xcrazed Daisy

x Daisy

Yes on the 10 miu cheapies i have the faintest line its definately pinky but its so faint but always in the same place had it for three days now though - the pics on my thread in the journals but it should be getting darker and so far no and so just waiting it out. But worrying that it was once a lo and now its not and thats why im so late but not positive so expecting a really heavy bleed any day now but cant help hoping beucase have never been so late before cd 32 today normal cycle is 27.

xcrazed Daisy

Oooh i hope it changes to a really strong positive!

xx

[

xcrazed Daisy

Aw hun, really hope this is it for you! Have my fingers crossed, will have a look at pics on your journal :D :dust: :dust: Maybe try a FRER, I know they're not supposed to be as sensitive but some people say they are sometimes 5 miu, worth a go :) x x

Thanks Vixxie77 - that's what I had thought and then I started googling and got confused!! lol

Last month was the first LP that I knew the length of - which was 11 days - so if I assume this month should be no more than 13 days (taking into account a possible 2 day variation)....is that right??

Cuz LP can vary up to 2 days and I'm thinking worst case scenario lol so I don't get too hopeful!!!

But 11 days is today and no sign so FX!! :)

x

I think it can vary a day either side hun :) fingers crossed for you :dust: :dust: x x

Is there anyone wanting to take over the updating of the thread? It seems a shame to waste a goof thread but Dragonfly Fi will no longer be able to update it as far as I'm aware. Not sure if I'm allowed to discuss it or not I don't know what PF protocol is on the matter.

December has been an awesome month for bfps, would be nice to keep the thread up to date by someone in ttc :) xx

I can update if you'd like :) I'm on all day everyday and TTC :) x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

NEW-

DECEMBER 2011

1st-
Jayjay027- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:

2nd-
Emily0505- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
jolly81- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
lynette- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:
janey78- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

3rd-
carr87- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

4th-
karate kid- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:

5th-
Star33- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
vixxie77- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

6th-
twentyfoo- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

7th-
tanya4beauty- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:

8th-

9th-
Furryheart- :bfn: :hugs: :witch: :hugs:

10th-
Tara1985- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:
Indreams- :hug:
Sophie Johnson- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

11th-
Sazzle84
gilmore85

12th-
timtam78- :bfn: :hug: :witch: hug:
pickle79- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

13th-

14th-

15th-
MrsW84- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
leeleekitty

16th-
LisaLee

17th-
Bellarina
Daisy2011
hayes- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:
pinkclara- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
sarah7- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:
ChloeNat- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:

18th-
ScotchEgg

19th-
KAW83- :bfn: :hug: :witch: :hug:
DaisyPurple
Cupcake mummy

20th-

21st-
KMG
kezzipea
shorty88
Mouse9210

22nd-
Gizzy Kelly
Charliebear

23rd-

24th- (An early xmas present!)
MrsL84

25th-(The gift we are all wishing for)
Amyrose- :bfp: :angel2: :hug:
K&A
Kirstymichelle
Cherry.Glitter

26th-
vid_81
cantwait2011
Mrs v

27th-

28th-
EmmaN27- :bfp: :yay: :yay: :yay:
clairabella
blondy13
Babyg

29th-

30th-
Spinneygirl

31st- (Some news to kick off what will be a very special year for us all!)
LuW
kelandkids
Lynette

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hope Fi is ok xx

Why does it say "exiled" next to her name *sniff*

Last edited:
Hello, could you please put me down for the 25th please. Thanking you muchly :)

Fi got her BFP :)

It's not allowed to be discussed why someone's been exiled girls. But to be exiled you have to have been very naughty x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Doesn't make sense that it can't be spoken about!

If a friend gets exiled it would be nice to know why :-(

Rubbish.com

K&A - I agree the thread needs to be kept up to date.

You may want to start it afresh though? (that's what Fi did when she took it over?)

It's easier to have the list at the top of the thread?

xxxxx

Can I be put on the list to test on 24th please :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back