*!*!*!*!cbfm thread!*!*!*!*

hi
I want to buy cbfm as well...but I dont know from where can I get good prices so any1 who can guide me properly n do u guys think it is best for ttc ?

I got mine from eBay second hand for £14 postage and packaging. Didn't have box or instructions but still a bargain as £50/£60 new. Haven't used it yet but heard good things about then :) so fx

Xx

hi
I want to buy cbfm as well...but I dont know from where can I get good prices so any1 who can guide me properly n do u guys think it is best for ttc ?

Ebay it probably the cheapest place for the monitor and test sticks. That's where I got mine from.

Michelle x

I got mine from eBay second hand for £14 postage and packaging. Didn't have box or instructions but still a bargain as £50/£60 new. Haven't used it yet but heard good things about then :) so fx

Xx

Wow that's a fantastic price!! Well done!! I paid £30 on eBay xx

Hi Emma, I'm on my cd 19 and 6 dpo. Got a positive on my clear blue ovulation stick. And planning on testin on around day 9 dpo.

Great idea this!!
Thanks x

Xx

Wow that's a fantastic price!! Well done!! I paid £30 on eBay xx

I know I couldn't believe it :) bargain or what

Xx

My tests re finally getting darker!

CD16 high is top, CD17 high (today) bottom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352276902.663717.jpg

Oh exciting butterfly your peaks are definately getting close

Michelle x

Hi Ladies. Wondering if can join this is our 17 month of ttc but our 1st using cbfm. Just got my first peak today on cd13. Soo excited. :dust: Thanks ladies

That's a bit strange, had you drunk anything prior to testing? Is this your first your 1st cycle using CBFM?

Michelle x

It is my first cycle using a CBFM.

I'd had a cup of tea about 10:30am. Held pee from 11am and done opk at 2:15pm.
My 6pm one tonight was darker though.

You release lutenizing hormones thoughout day so that's good that your night time test was darker. Some women don't get peaks on the first cycle using CBFM so don't give up hope yet. Just make sure you bd regularly so you don't miss that egg.

Michelle x

I have just started using my CBFM today, first test done :)))

Help please! Very excited to have found this thread. I aquired a cbfm frm a friend. I reset it today with a new stick. Has anyone else done this and if so did u reuse the stick later? If I dont reuse i will only have 9 test sticks and will have to use different batches, would this be ok? Tia

If you haven't pee'd on that test stick then yes of course it's absolutely fine to use that stick again. It doesn't matter if you use different batches of test sticks either. Good luck huni

Michelle x

If I don't get a bfp in December I'm going to have to buy more sticks. I DON'T WANT TO BUY MORE STICKS!! :shakehead:

Hey ladies

I'm coming back to join you very soon once im ready to start tyc again! I just wandered what you have to do with cbfm after not using it for a while? Mine probably says cd81 at the moment!!

I'm just worried because it hasn't been put back to cd1 that it will play up

Any advice gratefully accepted xx

So sorry to hear you are back TTC, i really hope you get a sticky bean soon. As for the CBFM i would reset it and start afresh. Good luck huni, sending lots of baby dust to you

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back