*!*!*!*!cbfm thread!*!*!*!*

Hey steph,

I'm really sorry to hear about ttc again. I didn't even know you bubs had grown it's wings. I'm so sorry.

You could risk it and just turn it back to cd1 and see what happens. As far as the monitor is aware you just had a really long cycle before af showed up but still ovulated as it predicted so it might stick to what it knows.But as Balthazar says, it maybe worth resetting it, which will mean its loses all previous data and will start again. So expect to be asked for the full 20 sticks.

Also worth a mention is the monitor may go a little funny on you due to the mc, all depending on when you start ttc again. Your hormones maybe be a little all over the place for a monthor 2 yet so the montior won't get to see your true reading for a few months until things settle down. So the first time using it it may show a peak early/late the next month might show no peak at all. This happened to mishi. If it happens where you have serval months of it not picking up you peak again reset it. And it might be worth doing OPKs along side the monitor for the first few months just as a precaution, i wouldnt want you to miss your peak. Hope this helps.

Hope to see you back in tri soon hun. Take care. x x x

It's my first month using CBFM and I've got OV symptoms but its still showing low, so I just did a urine test with one if the sticks, just incase the monitor is taking too long judging my cycle. What should I expect to see from a positive test????? Thanks xx

Is there only 1 line? Mine are showing two, one thick and one thin x

The first line fades away as it gets closer to ovulation and then second line gets darker as ovulation approaches. I hope that makes sence

Michelle x

Yes it does thanks Hun, the line that's showing on YOURS at the moment is a very THIN line in mine, and I have a thick line where yours doesn't have any!! It's really weird though cause I'm having really strange symptoms :-/

Last edited:
Average at 29 days. I came off Cerezette in June, had a normal AF 12th July, then 12th aug, 11th sep, 7th October and this month was 5th Nov but only lasted 3 days x

Ok if you have a 29day cycle on average women ovulate 14days prior to af so you are due to ovulate around cd15 so you still have time to get high readings then a peak. You might not get peaks since this is your first month using cbfm so just bd once you start getting high readings

Michelle x

I was just getting confused because if the strange feeling I've been getting in my abdomen, I just put it down to OV pains :-/ Thanks for your help Michelle, I'm new to all this :) xx

Thats ok the pains could be your body getting ready to ovulate. I nornally get cramps a day or 2 before i ovulate so it could be a good sign ovulation is just around the corner. Let me know how you get on testing

Michelle x

Thinking of giving my monitor a break this cycle. I'm cd 8 today so it will be asking for sticks soon. Can't bear the thought of another cycle using it and then getting a bfn :-( Sorry ladies, I'm on a right downer about TTC these days. Hopefully it will pass & I'll be feeling positive again xxx

Keep your chin up Nursie, I know how frustrating it can be and it's only my first month using it!!! I'm on CD17 and have been getting all LOWS even when yesterday was supposedly OV Day.......but today I got my first HIGH :) xx

Thanks Katie....I'm on my tenth cycle TTC now and just getting a bit down. I know it will happen & I just need to be patient. You may not get a peak this cycle Hun as its your first using the monitor and it's just getting to know your body but keep bdiing anyway xxx

Hey rednursie I'm sorry that your here and not in tri 1!

I'm back on the monitor next month once I know where I'm at with my cycle ( havnt got a clue what day I'm on)

I used the monitor when I got bfp but also used pre seed o. The last high and peek days, the only other thing I did different was take pregnacare straight after ov

Hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Thank you Steph :) I must sound like a right old whinge bag. How are you doing hunni? I hope your looking after yourself after the tough time you've had lately. Fingers crossed for us both this cycle :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back