SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

Hello I'm cd17 and 3dpo(I think) so not really been thinking about any symtoms yet but have had a bubbly belly and a sore lower back today not sure if that's anything. .hope you feel better soon Augustus x

Ah thanks nilka. Fingers crossed for you. Hoping to see some more bfps in here. Haven't quite managed a full smep plan but knowing we tried is great. X

So how is everyone doing?? Anyone close to poas time? Fx the smep worked for us xx

I'm on DPO 8, and I've already tested but BFN so far...

I do think I'll feel as if I've done all I can even if it doesn't happen this month. Better than thinking 'what if I'd just BD on that extra day'...

I really rate C+ and it really helped us conceive.

I got the little individual ones off Amazon xx

I'm out.

We didn't manage to complete SMEP properly. We missed the third day after a positive opk and we missed the 'one for luck'.

Will try C+ next cycle as I wasn't too keen on pre seed. Hopefully that and a full SMEP will give us our bfp.

Good luck to the rest of you xxx

Sorry to hear that louloubelle fx cross for next cycle I'm about 7dpo I think not having many symptoms that I'm aware of apart from lower back ache and a pulling feeling from my belly button ..I guess I was hoping for implantation bleed so I could feel a bit more confident ..I'll hold out testing as long as poss
We completed smep but only by when I think I ov. So may have been wrong if I get a bfn next month I'll opk and maybe try c+ too xx

My partner and I have decided to give SMEP a go, I'm due my period tomorrow, I know I've not caught this month as my temperature is dropping ��, fingers crossed for February, we will be trying around the 10th onward �� . Good luck to everyone else who's trying this plan, I hope we all get our bfp �� xx

Wow I've just been reading back on these posts about preseed giving you thrush, well around my ovulation days this month I used preseed and guess what ?.....yep a few days ago got thrush. Think I'll buy a tube of Conceive x next cycle then x

Last edited:
RM can you please add me for this month hun? :bd:

Could you please add me to the list Russellmuscle, my partner and I are going to give it our best this month xx

Thankyou, best of luck to everyone, I've stocked up on opks lol �� x

Ha! Well we aren't off to a great start... we were supposed to DTD last night but my toddler had very different ideas & decided he didn't want go to bed... so absolutely no chance! :D They do say that young children are a great form of contraception, don't they!

I am getting darker lines on my opks though, so we will just have to DTD tonight if we can & go from there. Is anyone else on Ov week this week?

Hey birdie, I think ovulation day is today (cd12) for me. Will do an opk when I'm home tonight! We've dtd CD 8, 10, 11 and will again tonight and tomorrow! Xx

Hope you get that +Opk this evening MrsS15...nice work on the bd-ing too.. you are doing SO much better than we are!

I wasn't expecting a +Opk until around Thurs, but I just took one and it's almost positive (see pic)! I'm a bit shocked to be honest, as I thought my Ov was quite regular!! :shock: Will deffo be dtd this evening... Even if toddler makes it tricky!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
I just done 2 ovulation tests and I'm not ovulating. I always ovulate on cd12. Don't know what's going on :doh:

That's a great looking line already. Definitely get on it birdie!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back