ttc symptoms thread

:rofl:, and have a word with those spermies, even give one a lift to the egg! x

Brilliant, i think every pregnancy should come with its own DIY ultrasound :dance:

do you think science will ever change the way we do this? it's a nice idea to think that science could make you conceive first time with a baby that would stick...

do you think science will ever change the way we do this? it's a nice idea to think that science could make you conceive first time with a baby that would stick...

I believe that will happen, look how much things have changed already over the last 25 yrs. My mum never had ultrasounds or hpts like we have today - the future is soooo exciting x

Science is definitely coming a long way. I was concieved with IVF, and that will have been 32 years ago now, but it's getting better all the time.

:rofl: - DIY ultrasound - love it!

Some say that animals can sense pregnancy, and psychic people can too - its only a matter of time before we all catch up! Superman can look inside people, all we need is to wear our underwear outside our trousers to get a few of those magic powers ;) xx

6dpo and i'm feeling rough! can't explain it. just feeling strange. :shock:

even my boobs feel different! not sore! just weird! but maybe i'm going mad!!!

i'm gonna put it down to the onset of a bug or flu!! coz anytime i did have symptoms it was a bfn!

Some say that animals can sense pregnancy, and psychic people can too - its only a matter of time before we all catch up! Superman can look inside people, all we need is to wear our underwear outside our trousers to get a few of those magic powers ;) xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sore boobs,pain in lower back and some heartburn,altho might just be diet coke lol I'm only 5DPO tho!!I think my cycles are messed up!

I tried it - but I just looked like I'd got my skirt caught in my knickers when I went to the loo...

I'm 3DPO today and Ive got a very hot tummy, on the inside, feel like there is a little fire burning in there.

I've been getting funny aches in my cervix area (like how it feels after a smear) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back