**** DECEMBER TESTING THREAD (revised) **** Roll up for Xmas BFP's!!!

Congratulations kelandkids :D See you in Tri 1 x x

Congratulations, a wonderful way to start the year! xx

Congratulations hun! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Haven't been on here much, but thought I'd update - I'm out, AF arrived quite late on the 27th Dec. Think it was a long cycle because of all the tests I had. On to January and only a few days until my next fertility appointment and hopefully our referral!

Haven't been on here much, but thought I'd update - I'm out, AF arrived quite late on the 27th Dec. Think it was a long cycle because of all the tests I had. On to January and only a few days until my next fertility appointment and hopefully our referral!

Sorry hun :hugs:

Hi all - long time no speak but had a crazy christmas!!! My BFP in December was actually a BFN as I got a false positive on a CB (not digi) - all good though as I have posted in another section ;-) xxxxxxx

Hi jolly...sorry u had afalse positive.
Would you like to be added onto the jan thread? if so message me on that thread and il add you x

Hi jolly...sorry u had afalse positive.
Would you like to be added onto the jan thread? if so message me on that thread and il add you x

Well you could add me for statistics - I tested this morning and got my true BFP on a digi :) xxxx

oooo congratulations hun il add you now seeing as u have technically tested and got ur bfp in january xxx

:yay: that's great news jolly!!!! Congratulations!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back