SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

So we managed days 10, 13, 15. Got my opk yesterday (cd16) and BF came home at 3 totally plastered! So annoying. Anyway, my temperature has gone up already this morning so I think I ovulated last night. Looking at my past cycles this seems to happen every time - I ovulate the night that I get my first positive OPK. I don't get any warning - the day before there wasn't even a second line. Does anyone else have the same issue?

On a hpt ? That would be great news. Have you uploaded a pic? Off to check all the forums now for it :)

Whooooo I could see a line even without enlarging photo. .congrats ☺xx

Congratulations russellmuscle!!! Great news!!! I DTD 8,10,12 was expecting peak Wednesday but got it today and hubby is away!! Will carry on tomorrow but worry I've missed it this month now!!! 😳Xxx

Fantastic news russellmuscle!! The SMEP worked, you certainly put maximum effort in. Amazing line as well. Oooh hope your our good luck charm host. Congratulations xxx fingers crossed ladies for more bfps xx how is everyone else doing?

Missed a day of BD yesterday, but back on it later. I haven't had a positive OPK yet so should be okay hopefully! How you getting on Augustus?

Not to bad managed to bed 4 times. Didn't use opks so unsure of ovulation but day 11, 14,15, 17 are covered this month. I generally ovulate late. I wish I had used opks now but felt like it was too much this month.

That's still pretty good, plenty of swimmers waiting around hopefully! Good luck :)

Got a +opk on Saturday and Sunday. DTD sat and Sunday but not yesterday as oh was too knackered! Grrrr! Slightly annoying as really we needed to BD yesterday too but can't force myself on oh!

Oh and I think preseed has caused thrush! Great timing Ffs. Anyone else got thrush from preseed? Tbh it's not too bad but I'm aware something is not quite right..... Does thrush go away on its own or better to get it treated?

With the trush present best not to BD tonight either which has pissed me off. too.

Grumble over.

Hopefully will see more bfp 's from all the smeppers!! Xx

Got a +opk on Saturday and Sunday. DTD sat and Sunday but not yesterday as oh was too knackered! Grrrr! Slightly annoying as really we needed to BD yesterday too but can't force myself on oh!

Oh and I think preseed has caused thrush! Great timing Ffs. Anyone else got thrush from preseed? Tbh it's not too bad but I'm aware something is not quite right..... Does thrush go away on its own or better to get it treated?

With the trush present best not to BD tonight either which has pissed me off. too.

Grumble over.

Hopefully will see more bfp 's from all the smeppers!! Xx
You'll be covered if you've DTD Sat and Sunday sweetie
It's best to DTD the days up to Ovulation anyway :)

Xxxx

Thanks clover, I really hope so. Would have felt a bit more positive if we dtd yesterday but what will be will be I guess. Not feeling too hopeful now.

Not sure I'm going to be using pre seed again if I don't catch this cycle. Xx

Sorry been a bit absent girls been obsessed with shading of lines :x

I wish you lot all the best.

Xxxx

Hello ladies I'm on cd11 today Dtd Cd5 cd7 cd9 and plan to Dtd tonight and the 2 after ☺ fx crossed for smep.. hope everyone else is getting on OK xx

Hi RM, I didn't realise this thread starting tracking people Smepping, so yes, please add me :)

I seem to ovulate CD14 so will start tomorrow, CD8! I hope you continue to get darker lines, and good luck to everyone else :) xx

Thats ok, the more the merrier. In ya come :D

Thank you and good luck :dust:

xxxx

Smep worked this cycle! Light bpf at 11 dpo! I am cramping though and scared..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back