*!*!*!*!cbfm thread!*!*!*!*

Honestly you don't! You sound like me lol! Who said ttc was easy hey! It's the most frustrating game I've ever played!

I'm good thank you - starting to feel more positive - I havnt started on the monitor because I'm not sure where I'm at but still temping to try and get an idea!

I hope this is your lucky month - you've waited long enough! And if your lucky hoping I can join you xxx

I am such a bad bad lady:(

I can't believe how long its been since i had a look on this thread! I'm really really sorry ladies, not that you needed me your all getting on great!

I would like to refresh the main page and i'll try to pop on more often if its ok with you ladies? I don't want to upset or offend anyone?!

x x x

I got my first PEAK this morning :) xx

The peak means your LH is high and you should ov any time in the next 12-36 hours.....so get bd'ing!!! lol

Good luck x x x

Last edited:
Thanks Hun I will do tonight!!! Does that mean tomorrow ill be 1dpo? Xx

No. You might get another peak tomorrow, so i would count sunday as being 1dpo, just to be on the safe side.

I know its not much difference but when it comes to doing HPT one day can make all the difference if that makes sense?!

x x x

So basically 1dpo starts when peak has gone off the reader? Sorry this is my first month using it x

Yes that is how i did it, before temp charting.

x x x

I don't temp ATM just seeing how I go with the CBFM x

The cbfm works just as well on its own hun. You just have to take into consideration that you may not ov at the point of getting the peak. So allow a couple of days after the first peak for actual ovulation, if that makes sense.

And don't forget to bd as much as possible around ov time and those 2 days after!

Good Luck hun x x

We BD'd Wednesday, will BD again tonight and possibly tomorrow, I don't want to overdo it so it becomes too much if that makes sense lol x

I got a peak this morning, when it asks for a rest tomorrow should I do one or use an old stick as soneone said its programmed to give two peaks a high and then lows?...... X

as it's your first cycle I would use new sticks each time it asks. this first month really is all about the monitor getting use to your cycle as well as hormone levels, you don't want to be throwing it off by giving it wrong readings.

see for example if your on cycle day 14 today but tomorrow cycle day 15 has a higher hormone reading then next month it will look out for the higher reading putting you an extra day closer to ov.

where as if you use an old stick and miss the higher reading then your one further day behind possible ov.

hope that makes sense to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back