*!*!*!*!cbfm thread!*!*!*!*

Emma.b

Reaction score
I was thinking today it would be nice to have 1 place were cbfm users could go for a little advise, to ask questions, compare results and share tips! Also would be nice to see how many ladies get there BFP from using these machines!

So i figured were better than on this forum....so anyone is welcome, users, ladies considering using or ladies who have already got the BFP when using the monitor.

If you let me know what cycle your on i'll keep the thread updated!

Clearblue fertility monitor users

~emma.b~cycle 3~(not testing!)~P.O.A=Clomid, folic acid, pre-conception vits, opks+monitor, pre-seed, softcups, temp charting, SMEP! Bring on the egg!
~poppy1987~ cycle 3 (not testing!)~P.O.A=EPO 2000mg, him/her vits, vitamin c and conceive plus
~Balthazar~ Cycle 2 (testing sept) ~ P.O.A=Folic acid, calcium, vitamin D, drinking lots of water, grapefruit juice, temping and smep!
~Niknak82~ Cycle 1 (not testing!)~P.O.A=EPO 2000mg and no caffine

~Gingah~ cycle 2 ( Not Yet TTC)
~mishi~cycle1 (reset)~(testing 23rd aug)~P.O.A=EPO 2000MG, pre-conception vits, DHEA 75MG, aspirin 75mg
~Clairabella~ cycle 7 (testing 25th july)=====M.I.A=====

~scottie~cycle1~Our First~ :bfp: :clap:
~Babynumbertwo~cycle2~ :bfp: :clap:

As always baby dust to all!!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Great idea! Cycle 1 TTC with CBFM, although been monitoring my cycles for a while so it 'knows' me

This months readings were:
CD9-CD10: Low
CD11-CD14: High
CD15-CD16: Peak
CD17+: Low

Hey scottie,

welcome to to the thread. I was just thinking when i first started using the monitor i had loads of questions and didnt really wanna block the ttc page up! So figured this might help some1, and gives every1 esle a place to come.

Plus i'd love to see how many of us gets our BFP!!

This is my first cycle and didnt expect much as the monitor has to get to know me in the first cycle. But i got my peaks!!

cd06-cd11 lows
cd12-cd16 highs
cd17&cd18 peaks
cd19 high
cd20+ lows

Thats how mine looked this cycle!

Baby dust to you x x x

Excellent idea! I'm going to give I and get up at the end of this cycle if af shows xx

They are well worth the money in my opinion. 1 stick to pee once a day and it tells you how fertile you are.....simple! lol

FX you won't need it tho hunny x x

Word of warning if your going to be using 1 next month you only have a 5 day window to get the monitor when/if AF shows up. Otherwise you'll have to wait til the next cycle!

Great idea! Cycle 1 TTC with CBFM, although been monitoring my cycles for a while so it 'knows' me

This months readings were:
CD9-CD10: Low
CD11-CD14: High
CD15-CD16: Peak
CD17+: Low

I forgot to ask...when are you planning on testing? I figured i'll stick that on the thread too...thats if you want it up? lol x

I reckon I have a 13day LP (based on old cycles)...

Non TTC Cycles
May 26 days cycle: CD11-CD2 H, CD13-CD14 P, CD15 H, CD16 L
Apr 30 day cycle: CD11 L, CD12-CD15 H, CD16-CD17 P. CD18 H, CD19 L

So trying to hold off poas until 29th June! yeah right, I'm a :poas:

Oh its fab the cbfm caught your peak too... I know it doesnt always catch it the first month of using. I ef found I used less sticks 2nd month.

I know i completely had myself ready for not getting a peak....i'm hoping it asks for less as it asked for 20 sticks this cycle!! And i never remember to buy the sticks before i need them so end up buying them from boots at £25!!

I got mine from access diagnostics... cant remember the price now. where do you buy yours from?

They are well worth the money in my opinion. 1 stick to pee once a day and it tells you how fertile you are.....simple! lol

Word of warning if your going to be using 1 next month you only have a 5 day window to get the monitor when/if AF shows up. Otherwise you'll have to wait til the next cycle!

Thank you! I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I won't be disappointed if af does show up. When it showed up last month I vowed to get the CBFM but I read on their website that you need to start on day 1 of your cycle hence why I didn't buy it? Did you start on day five? My plan is to buy it a week before af is dues so il be all set to go if it does come xx

I have been getting them from boots! The first time i had to rush out and buy them as i'd forgotten, i was on cd1 and was unsure of when it would ask for a test! Then a week ago my partner picked some up as he remembered me mentioning that i would need some soon, then moaned about the price! lol He was gutted when i told him i was gonna order them as there cheaper online! lol

I'll try out your website, i've never heard of it before x

Thank you! I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I won't be disappointed if af does show up. When it showed up last month I vowed to get the CBFM but I read on their website that you need to start on day 1 of your cycle hence why I didn't buy it? Did you start on day five? My plan is to buy it a week before af is dues so il be all set to go if it does come xx

Hi no i started on cd1...i got it the month before when i was cycle day 2-3 i think but didnt bother to read the instructions as i assumed you had to be on cd1. If i had know you can start between cd1-5 i would have started when it arrived! As the first month i didnt expect much and just wanted to see how i got on with it! Kinda like a test run! Lol

So you can start between cd1 and 5 then? Hmmm, I don't know what to do....Buy one in advance or panick buy when af shows up! Their not cheap but I'm not bothered they sound so worth it. I could always buy one from amazon in advance without opening it until af showed up or returning it if it didnt. Sorry I'm rambling now!!

If your set on buying 1 i would order online definately there about £60-£70 instore but you can pick them up from ebay for around £40-£60. All depends on where you look. If you get and dont need it (fx you dont) you could always sell it on. I think ebay is the cheapest place for the monitor and sticks but i havent really shopped about just yet. I'll keep my eyes open for you tho x x

Plus if you order online now, you'll save money and it'll still be in time for Af arrival x x

just cos I have zero pma for this month. home health seems to have a good deal on the test sticks

You sound about as convinced as i do this month! Woke this morning with a HUGE pre-af zit!! And been having dull aches downstairs since yesterday, so she's definately on her way!

And by the way i feel she's gonna be here bang on time, how nice of her!

I've never gotta my sticks online before, i usually panic buy at boots! lol Definately need to have a shop about so i'll try home health x x

I found some other places selling the test sticks

meds chemist £17.98 (p+p included in price)
registon £17.45 (p+p included in price)

Both have good reviews x x x

Good thread Emma.

I have just finished my first month -
Cd1-9 low
Cd10-25 high

I didn't get a peak this month but hopefully next month. Af has arrived today on cd28 so fingers crossed next month x

Hey poppy,

Aww i'm sorry you didnt get a peak this month, hopefully now the monitor will be use to your cycles and it'll pick up your peak next time. FX for you.

I'm still waiting to af to arrive, i feel her coming but shes digging her heels in!

Let me know when you plan on next testing and i'll stick your name down x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back