SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

Another BFP from me!! Yay!! Thank you russellmuscle for telling me about the SMEP plan!! Xxx

Awww yay congratulations!!

Ill add your bfp :D I have an October group open in the first trimester if you wanna join us.

xxxx

Last edited:
I will await my miscarriage now but would like to join here again! It worked a treat last month!! :)

Going to be trying this from now on :D The 8th day in my cycle this month is Valentines day, so I'm hoping that's a sign! ;)

Hello :) I know a little bit about SMEP but we are hoping to get on board with it next cycle. We really struggle with stamina to BD daily during fertile window though so I'm not sure if we will be able to 'fully' follow it but we will aim to try! Great to see the success stories on here :) xx

Hiya. I think I will join. May not start on day 8, will probably start cd 7 or 9 as it fits better with my predicted cycle days. The plan really is just to cover every other day and then pos opk day and ov day. With smep you're supposed to miss a day and then go one for luck right? Xx

I did those cds. I done 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 20 then stopped :lol:

Good luck girls.

xxxx

So you didn't do the days in a row once you got possible opk? I might just do that too xx

Well I didnt opk remember... So I just went with when I thought I would OV. I ovd cd13. I got ewcm cd9 then cd12 bad cramps and cd13 id completely dried up so took that as OV.

My apps says my fertile window started cd13, so thank god I didnt go by that.

xxxx

Oh yeah, forgot you didn't opk xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've never updated. Being doing my best to get ttc off my mind and not ss...

We dtd CD8,10,12,13,14,16. AF due tomorrow although I started taking vitamin B6 and vitamin C this cycle to increase my progesterone level which might lengthen my cycle. Going to test on Wed if the witch hasn't arrived!

How's everyone getting on? xx

How is everyone?

I am CD12 now and we have covered CD7, 9 and 11. Will continue every other day until a couple of days after ov xx

SMEP got completely ruined for me this month, only managed to DTD twice :( Think my TWW starts tomorrow...

My husband has had really bad man flu and I didn't want to take advantage of his bed bound state...lmao!

Going to give this another go this month. We didn't continue after ovulation last month so going to hopefully be better this month! xx

Good luck ladies!

It is hard going, I dunno how I managed it.

I also stopped DTDing about CD17 when I knew fine well I wouldnt OV.

xxxx

We've dtd every 2 days since last Tuesday.

I don't know where I am in my cycle yet, as I've not had a period since my erpc.

My opks arrived yesterday, so I can try and figure out what's going on now.

Good luck ladies!

XX

Congrats to Clover on her BFP.

Congrats to Lilyola on her second BFP.

Marked you both up :)

Congrats girls!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads