SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

I'm on cd4 and af on its way out so planning to Dtd from cd6 every other day then 3 days in row from cd 12 as I should ov around cd13/14
Doing my Temps to keep track too..
Fingers crossed .
Good luck to all you ladies
I'm only on cycle 4 of ttc so I know I haven't been trying as long as some but I've finally found the right man and I'm healthy after being in remission from cancer for just over 2 years and I've recently lost 4 stone to make sure I have the best chance of conception ...I'm ready to be a mum now ☺
Everyone on this site is lovely it's so nice to have other girls to chat to all my friends have babies/children already x

Hey hunni

If you OV CD13/14 then your the same as me, and your most fertile days are on the lead up to OV. Most people get pregnant from DTDing when they have clear stretchy EWCM, which is usually a few days before OV - I OVd this cycle CD13 and DTD 11, 12, 13 - and I had my stretchy CM on CD9.

Id advise you to DTD from perhaps CD10-CD13, stop for a day then resume CD15.

Its up to yourself of course, but usually your best to DTD before OV as sperm take a bit of time to get to the egg, and DTDing on OV would leave it too late.

Good luck to you.

xxxx

Thank you so much for your advice I will change my days then as I said I'm not too sure on what I should be doing this is the first month I decided not to just wing it so to speak ☺ so glad I posted now ..
Fx for you hopefully we will get our bfps together this month x

Your welcome.

Yes, indeed. If nothing we will be well sexed at the least :p :lol:

xxxx

Haha yes indeed I must admit the Trying is fun just that 2ww is the hard part not trying to get my hopes up xx

This is true, Im 3 days into my 2WW..

I hope this week at work flies in as at the weekend/Saturday, Ill be 7DPO.

I feel the first week drags in.

xxxx

Evening all!

Welcome Nilka35 sounds like you have had a tough time but pleased to hear your in remission :love: Good luck on your ttc and SMEP x

Hows everyone doing today?x

Evening all!

Welcome Nilka35 sounds like you have had a tough time but pleased to hear your in remission :love: Good luck on your ttc and SMEP x

Hows everyone doing today?x

Thank you mummyto3
Cd5 today and af has gone whooooo time to start Dtd every other day till peek time..how's everyone else doing? X

Im knackered, but thank goodness it is hump day!!

not literally - its Wednesday only 2 days till the weekend.

Im super busy at work so hoping itll fly in. So far so good.

Having a nice deserved cup of tea. Not lifted my head from the desk all morning!

xxxx

Hello!

So ive had 3 'high' days on my clear blue digital and normally I get 2/3 then my peak so tomorrow should be my 'peak' day( which is two day's according to CB digital). Do I then class this as my positive and when should I have my break day? Or would you just carry on bd'ing through it? X

Hope your all doing ok? How's your smep plan?! X:dance:

*edited- Just had my peak confirmed!! :dust:

Last edited:
Where are we all with SMEP?

Its DTD tonight for me, even though Im 7DPO tomorrow and no chance of falling pregnant, but its good to keep the intimacy going.

Thats dedication ;)

xxxx

Hello everyone hope you are all well I'm cd7 today so Dtd again tonight whooooo haha
Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Brilliant a bfp! How exciting . Congratulations Bobby23 xxx

Fingers crossed for everyone else x

So far we have dtd day 11, 14 and 15. Tried hard to keep to a plan. We had ad a look at all last year's cycles and they range from 31-34. With a random 26 day. ovulation was mostly on day 17 with 34 day cycle so guessing around then. Thinking bed agin tomorrow . Maybe monday, it is exhausting but fun. Your right russellmuscle it is great for intimacy.

How is everyone else doing? X

Thank you ladies!!

I think the following also had an input; conceive plus, folic acid and vit D, took selenium (I think it's called from 5DPO) and baby aspirin - this wasn't prescribed by the GP but my sister and cousin were told to use, sticky blood or something.

Good luck ladies!! Keep BDing! Xx

Count me in! I'm at CD 11 and still waiting for a positive OPK. I missed CD 8, but DTD CD 9 and will do it again tonight. Do you think it matters if I keep going on odd days, or should I try to switch back to evens (maybe BD today and tomorrow?).

Good luck everyone and congrats Bobby23!

Its ok, I DTD CD5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17 break tonight and back to it.

So I did mine on odd days, Ill update you tomoz.

Good luck!!

xxxx

We can be the odd girls then ha ha.

Fingers crossed I get my positive OPK soon. Still a bit worried my cycles are going to be totally screwed from years on BC. Just wait and see I suppose!

Did you OV on day 11 then?

Morning everyone!

So I had my two peak days cd13 & cd14 and today is 1dpo (as o could have been either of these I always think) would you class today as my rest day or yesterday?

Thank you.
Hope things are going well for everyone? Xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: for you all :love: x

Eeeek!!exciting ladies!! Can't wait to see who gets a BFP! Congrats Bobby!

I'm CD 14 and I think I will ovulate today or tomorrow. I'm using opks so will test a bit later. DTD on CD 8, 10, 12 so far. Also using preseed this month. Praying this month is my month and I'm generally feeling quite positive these days (not just about TTC about life in general). Hopefully that will help too!

Best of luck ladies and keep up the good work! Hehe xxxx

Day 12 and still waiting for my positive OPK. Another bloody flashing smiley today. I didn't realise I was so impatient!

Good luck everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back