SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

Im good thanks. Tested today with a 25miu and 1?5hr pee hold and got a bfp so think it is well for now. Doing a digi at the weekend.

Umm when you you think was ov? When do you normally ov? For me I get ewcm a few days before and the day before ov I get bad cramps then my cm dries up so I take the day afer that as OV then 1dpo, 2dpo...

xxxx

All looking good for you RM well done you :dance: Is it getting darker for you? X

It was a wee tad darker than the last couple Ive had, and it was another brand. A stronger test too. Im 12dpo so, still early yet.

xxxx

Attachments

• 20160121_174413~2.jpg
    20160121_174413~2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Thank you RM for your help I'm full on cramping today I'll keep a check on my cm.
Test looks great so firmly got my fx for you ☺ keep us updated on your digi test xxx

Well we've only DTD CD 6 and 8 I'm CD 12 so hoping to DTD tonight and CD 14 I normally Ovulate CD 15 so doing Opks too
Congratulations Claire I knew you'd do it this month
And fingers tightly crossed for everyone else :)

Xxxxxx

a little late as only decided to join you lovely ladies yesterday luckily enough we bd on the right day anyway :D will be starting the opk from today! excited!

Hello ladies how is everyone getting on I'm CD15 today had bad cramps last two days so pretty sure It was ov but Dtd tonight and will again a couple nights next week just in case I'm wrong and I've ov late this month! But will count tomorrow as dpo1 so it's that tww time again I'm going to try not to symptom spot as I'll get my hopes up and I don't want to test till at least 12dpo. .wish me luck x
Sending positive vibes to all you lovely ladies x

I just found an SMEP book online and thought this was really interesting - I think this is definitely a factor in why this is successful;

"The lifespan of sperm in your body; Many books tell you that sperm can last for five days and the egg for 24-36 hours. While this is technically true on the very long end (and something to follow if you trying to AVOID getting pregnant), most sperm will only last about two hours if you do not have fertile-quality cervical mucus for it to swim in."

Last edited:
Birdie that is really interesting thank you for posting. I don't think I have much CM and perhaps that could be part of the problem for us. I'm in my 2ww and still haven't got any cm which is disappointing as when I was preggers in September during my 2ww I had a lot of cm. So I have pretty much ruled myself out this month. No other symptoms either. None. At. All.

Getting rather annoyed at our lack of conception!! Xx

Two hours!!! That is absolutely nothing! I need to order some pre-seed

I used c+ but I had 1 day of super stretchy CM.

Im only just getting more CM now Im 14dpo, even then itsnot like tonnes.

Interesting to know Birdie.

xxxx

I might try C+ next month as pre seed gave me thrush I think. Maybe I used too much of it. On reflection, if pre seed is used because it creates an environment that is beneficial to sperm, What on earth is my natural environment like for sperm if I got thrush from the pre seed? There is such a difference in the ph levels or what not that it caused an imbalance. Am I making sense? So the fact I got thrush shows I do need pre seed or C+ etc.

Am I over thinking this? lol

I got alot of thrush because of my hormonal implant. I needed the c+ first time round.
I dont know if preseed would give you thrush but I do know its because something nocks off your PH level.

Also worth mentioning that you can get it from your partner. When I got treated I always got cream for him because if you have unprotected sex it can spread bt not affecting the men just you if you go back there :lol:

Have you treated OH from last time you had it?

Could also be from a hormonal imbalance, some women get it before AF every other month.

xxxx

I am not prone to thrush (last time I had it was about 5 years ago from lots of antibiotocs) and am sure OH didn't have it before to give to me so all I can think is it was the pre seed causing havoc with my oh level. Perhaps I should have used less than I did.

I have treated myself and OH now and hoping that's the end of it. It wasnt severe tbh more just the itching than anything else! But it's now left me pretty dry... oh dear lord over sharing!! Sorry if TMI. ��

Canesten and lube were my best friend in ttc number 1 :lol:

Most likely is PH level which could be comprimised by a number of things. But you know ypurself. Perhaps try a diff brand.

xxx

Preseed gave me thrush too! It was this first time in 27 years I ever had thrush! Bit preseed did do the job..

I'm gona try C+ next. Tested this morning at 8dpo and bfn. I know it's early but I have the rage today and proper short tempered which is an af symptom for me. Bollocking bollocks. X

Going to give this plan a good try this month. Fingers crossed :) I'll be testing on Valentines day xx

Just wondering where everybody is up to? I am due AF 31st onwards. Still full of flu so not really been symptom spotting. Time is going so slow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back