ttc symptoms thread

smokey08

Reaction score
i think it might be time for a new ttc symptom thread! so we can compare our symptoms and see who gets their :bfp:

i'll start.

4dpo - very mild AF type cramps, and a bloody taste in my throat for a couple of seconds this afternoon....other than that ......nothing (still early tho)

how bout all you ladies....i'll keep ye posted!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
I did a symptom thread when I started to get suspicious, I'll post them on here if you want? Or am I banished already? :oooo:

13 dpo af due dayif cycle stays at 30 but been up an down so well see!!

No real symptoms -
:blush: excessive flatulence
Af style cramps last 4 days
Really bad backache again worse in past 4 days x

Tested again this morning eBay cheapy bfn so I presume af is on her wicked way but jus have to see my sister had shy bfp at 8 wks so let's jus see if af turns up x

Lol @ dw re; wind... You are not alone believe me, ha ha and if this is a symptom I'm really hopeful iykwim xx lol xx

No real symptoms for me yet, just impatience! x

I did a symptom thread when I started to get suspicious, I'll post them on here if you want? Or am I banished already? :oooo:

oh princess i am sorry!!! :( i couldn't see it!! :cry: :petal:

of corse your not banished! don't ever leave us, even if you are in tri 1!! pop in and let us know how everything is going for you!!

would love to hear your symptoms!! im sorry again :hugs: :kiss: :love:

i feel terrible now!! :(

Last edited:
10dpo. Only symptom is a sore right boob, but it's been like that since before ovulation, left one's fine

I don't think this is going to be my month...again...

Quick update still no sign off AF!
Been feeling sick on an off all day so well see what happens shy bfp hopefully x

OH my god! DW when you gonna test???

another :bfp: on the way i hope :yay:

:dust:

10dpo. Only symptom is a sore right boob, but it's been like that since before ovulation, left one's fine

I don't think this is going to be my month...again...

you never know hun!! really hope this is your month!

not long now! :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

OH my god! DW when you gonna test???

another :bfp: on the way i hope :yay:

:dust:

Hope so!!
Still no af 14 dpo 1 day late! Loads cramps yesterday was convinced :witch: was on her way but no! :blush: after bd yesterday the mess was pink tinted so was convinced beginning of af even had a little drink but now still nothing!!
Still got loads cramping, lower back ache an sore boobs!
Still have to wait an see as longest cycle was 38 but that's when I ov late (cd22-24) but I definetly ov on cd 17 this month!

Hi Girls, early days for me only 2DPO no symptoms as yet.

FX for you DW xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oooh Spinney, isn't it exciting! There should be a test you can do at 2dpo, it would make a lot of ladies very happy x

Ooooo yeah that would be good! It would keep you sane for a few more days x

I wish you could look inside, like that film from the 80's where the man was in a little space ship inside a mans body (inner space??). You could keep an eye on the little eggy xx

I wish you could look inside, like that film from the 80's where the man was in a little space ship inside a mans body (inner space??). You could keep an eye on the little eggy xx

you could even grab it if it looked like it was going to float past without hanging on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back