SMEP Thread/Sucess Stories 8 BFPs!

Ah , I have 5 opk tests left until I order more. My back is playing up terrible , tired of waking in pain. Anyway AF was 31st and expect next one end of this month . Question is today cycle day 9 or 10? I am confused , seems my head turns to mush when I start calculating the days to bed. Could somebody get me straight as I want to try give it our best shot this month bad back or not! Also as my Opk sticks are low best days /times to test. Thanks ladies. I was successful last time we did SMEP so I am optimistic. Some sneaky bedding to be done as middle daughters home from uni too. X

Please may I join you?! I've been opk'ing with clear blue digital but still doesn't seem to help 🙈 So I'm going to use it along side this but let this be my lead!
Hubby works some nights but always back by 10ish but when I bored I fall asleep so may need you all for company to stay awake!!! Lol

Let's go team SMEP!!
Cycle day 8 today :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
X

Exciting, yes hunni of course you can join.

Ill update it now.

Good luck!!

xxxx

Ah , I have 5 opk tests left until I order more. My back is playing up terrible , tired of waking in pain. Anyway AF was 31st and expect next one end of this month . Question is today cycle day 9 or 10? I am confused , seems my head turns to mush when I start calculating the days to bed. Could somebody get me straight as I want to try give it our best shot this month bad back or not! Also as my Opk sticks are low best days /times to test. Thanks ladies. I was successful last time we did SMEP so I am optimistic. Some sneaky bedding to be done as middle daughters home from uni too. X

Id say today you are CD11 and should opk from today..

I usually opk from cd 10/11 and I usually OV CD13/14 and a. A 28d regular cycle.

Never the less Id say BD from CD11 onwards because for a typical 28d reg OV its bout Cd14 I never OV later than this but it is always possible.

The good thing about SMEP is as long as you BD every other day your in with a good shot.

Im 1dpo today.

xxxx

CD 1 ...Could you add me to the list RM
Gonna catch this bloody egg lol

xxxxx

Thank you for adding me Russelmuscle :dust:

So am on cd10 today and I've just got a 'high' on my clear blue digital so would you class this as a positive or wait till I get my peak to be my positive?
Period ended cd7, BD cd8/9 ( early hours!) low reading on clear blue digital on both days and first high reading today.

Happy SMEPping everyone! X

When do you normally OV?

Id bd CD 10 onwards to be on the safe side, obv keep checking your monitor. If the machine says high fertility get on it!! :lol:

xxxx

When do you normally OV?

Id bd CD 10 onwards to be on the safe side, obv keep checking your monitor. If the machine says high fertility get on it!! :lol:

xxxx[/QUOT

I can be anything from cd11-cd14! I was definitely going to try to bd today but was just curious to which reading is classed as the positive on CB digital!
Hopefully hubby home early from work! After putting little guys to bed and tidying up we can still make it before falling asleep!! :nap:

We can do this we can do this pma pma!!

Xx

Well, how is your CM looking?

With EWCM sperm can live upto 5 days waiting on OV. So if you were to OV CD14 your most fertile days are the 3 before because OV your not as fertile. Takes time for the sperm to get there so they are best ready waiting.

Good luck.

xxxx

Well, how is your CM looking?

With EWCM sperm can live upto 5 days waiting on OV. So if you were to OV CD14 your most fertile days are the 3 before because OV your not as fertile. Takes time for the sperm to get there so they are best ready waiting.

Good luck.

xxxx

Well... I would have classed it yesterday as ewcm only thing was it wasn't clear!! But had all the characteristics of it! Today just creamy! :shock:

How far do you think you are now? X

Makes sense, mine was ewcm cd9 i ovd cd13 and by cd12 i was thin cm then nothing now cd15 creamy.

xxx

Oh sounds good for you then ��
Do you think you covered the main days? X

Last edited:
Well we dtd CD 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13 and its back tonight then next bd will be cd17.

Im pretty sure Ive OVd anyway.

xxxx

Hi, can you add me please? I'm CD 6 today so will get cracking from Wednesday!! Good luck everyone!!! Xxx

I'm on cd4 and af on its way out so planning to Dtd from cd6 every other day then 3 days in row from cd 12 as I should ov around cd13/14
Doing my Temps to keep track too..
Fingers crossed .
Good luck to all you ladies
I'm only on cycle 4 of ttc so I know I haven't been trying as long as some but I've finally found the right man and I'm healthy after being in remission from cancer for just over 2 years and I've recently lost 4 stone to make sure I have the best chance of conception ...I'm ready to be a mum now ☺
Everyone on this site is lovely it's so nice to have other girls to chat to all my friends have babies/children already x

I'm on cd4 and af on its way out so planning to Dtd from cd6 every other day then 3 days in row from cd 12 as I should ov around cd13/14
Fingers crossed .
I'm only on cycle 4 of ttc so I know I haven't been trying as long as some but I've finally found the right man and I'm healthy after being in remission from cancer for just over 2 years and I've recently lost 4 stone to make sure I have the best chance of conception ...I'm ready to be a mum now ☺
Everyone on this site is lovely it's so nice to have other girls to chat to all my friends have babies/children already x

Hey hunni

If you OV CD13/14 then your the same as me, and your most fertile days are on the lead up to OV. Most people get pregnant from DTDing when they have clear stretchy EWCM, which is usually a few days before OV - I OVd this cycle CD13 and DTD 11, 12, 13 - and I had my stretchy CM on CD9.

Id advise you to DTD from perhaps CD10-CD13, stop for a day then resume CD15.

Its up to yourself of course, but usually your best to DTD before OV as sperm take a bit of time to get to the egg, and DTDing on OV would leave it too late.

Good luck to you.

xxxx

Fingers crossed .

Hey hunni

If you OV CD13/14 then your the same as me, and your most fertile days are on the lead up to OV. Most people get pregnant from DTDing when they have clear stretchy EWCM, which is usually a few days before OV - I OVd this cycle CD13 and DTD 11, 12, 13 - and I had my stretchy CM on CD9.

Id advise you to DTD from perhaps CD10-CD13, stop for a day then resume CD15.

Its up to yourself of course, but usually your best to DTD before OV as sperm take a bit of time to get to the egg, and DTDing on OV would leave it too late.

Good luck to you.

xxxx

Thank you so much for your advice I will change my days then as I said I'm not too sure on what I should be doing this is the first month I decided not to just wing it so to speak ☺ so glad I posted now ..
Fx for you hopefully we will get our bfps together this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back