**September Babies 2011**

Good for you Bunnykins - I'd have flipped out too. He's just lucky you didn't get your gun out IMO!!

Hey girls, here's a scary thought...... We can now say our babies are due next month!!!! Can you believe it?!!!!

Oh bloody hell that is a scary thought!!!!!! Where has the time gone???

Argh omg omg just seen I'm now on the 2nd to last fruit the honeydew!!! Next fruit change is the final watermelon!!! It's freaked me out a bit as its all starting to get a bit near the end now!!! I started my mat leave on Friday and had my first antenatal class yesterday, and we are now well into Aug which means Sept is only round the corner eek!! Any other Sept mummy starting to get the dawning realisation our bubbas will be here before we know it?!!!

I have beeb freaking out yesterday and today as I realised how much stuff I dont have

Yeh I know what u mean, OH and I had to sit down last night and write a to do list as we had so much stuff in our heads that we need to get or to do and we were scared we'd forget it all and we started panicking a bit!!!

hi! i was on the sept thread in the other trimester.. but haven't been on here for a while. could i please be added? i'm expecting my 2nd baby, a boy this time. please add me :)

ooops, due date 20th sept. due to pregnancy complications (ie my waters breaking at 15weeks, and again at 29weeks) and diabetes and such, i am probably not going to get to the 20th, but that is my official date xx

Hi Lenny, I was wondering how you were doing, hope all is well. How are you keeping? From your post above looks like you had a he'll of a time.

Hi Lenny, all added! Welcome back, I hope you are doing ok? I was wondering how you were getting on too!!

Lots of little boys being born in Sept!!!

thank you :) i'm doing okay, so grateful that i'm still cooking! after my waters went at 15weeks i wasn't given much hope. then they went again at 29weeks. i've developed diabetes, and have SPD. had twice weekly check-ups at the hospital, so it's been a bit of a nightmare pregnancy! feel blessed that the end is in sight now though.. not long now ladies! september is around the corner! :) Xx

Hi all, I too am starting to get rather nervous as September gets closer. I started the labour chapter in my book the other day and got totally freaked out by the 'emergency labour section', then I saw some awful documentary about women who didn't know they were pregnant and gave birth in the loo & stuff.
Not doing much for my nerves. At least I still have work to keep me busy! Too much free time would probably make me look stuff up on the computer and make me worse!
Any solutions ladies?

C- section is booked for wednesday. At pre check up bubs was weighin 6lb 9oz and is considered fully baked! Woo, turkeys ready to come out the oven lol xx

Good luck for your c-section Tash, looking forward to hearing about it!

How is everyone else, can't believe i am now full term so could really be any day now! I had midwife on friday and head is 4/5 engaged and i can definately feel it now, he's dropped and feeling quite a bit of pressure now at times! A bit pee'd off as my midwife is now on holiday for 2 weeks and she booked my next appointment for my due date!! Surely i can't go 3 weeks without seeing anyone at this stage?? So i have just phoned and left a message with the other midwife to try and get an appointment with her. Midwifes are bloody useless!

Good Luck for your C Section Tash!

Hey all, well Ive not really been on this thread much....not sure why tbh? Hmmm anyway...starting to all get very exciting now and also a little scary..............I cant believe Im going to be a mummy within the next few weeks...O.M.G lol

Hows everyone doing? I hope you're all feeling well and looking forward to your safe arrival :) xxx

Taassh good luck for Wednesday!!! :)

I'm feeling completely shattered, had a busy weekend and think its taken its toll on me, so early one tonight me thinks.......

Can't believe all our Sept babies will be here soon :dance:

tash gl for wednesday x my pregnancy starting to drag a little for me and oh still working away grrr am booked in for csection on 6th septemeber so only really have 3 weeks tommorow to go hope all goes plan but my luckgo before it a have another growth scan wednesday so dying see little bubba again hope every1 is well and enjoyinglast of being pregnant x

Good luck for wed tash!! Can't believe you'll have your baby any day now, sooo jealous!!! I'm getting a bit bored of being on maternity leave now and its all feeling uncomfortable to sit, walk and sleep, can't believe I've still over 5 weeks to go :( am off to the seaside on wed tho so some candyfloss and ice cream will see me right I'm sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back