***November 2019 Mummies***

I feel baby daily now yes, but still only bubbles/rolls, no full on kicks or anything like that.
My midwife said if you're not feeling movement regularly from 24 weeks then to contact them. It might be different for you with an anterior placenta though xxx
Aww I bet feeling baby everyday is so lovely.
I came home from work, had a glass of cold juice and laid on my bed for 20 mins and I did feel some bubbles from him. They do seem higher now closer to my belly button than my pelvis so I’m guessing that’s why it’s harder for me atm xxx

Aaand I'm going to join you in team blue @Aprilxxx :blue::cheer:

The scan went really well, the sonographer told us at the end that everything is looking great and baby is on the 48th percentile growth wise so that's perfect <3
We're over the moon, OH has just been smiling from ear to ear all day long haha, so needless to say he's stoked we're having a little boy!
Baby was really active and I couldn't believe how I cannot feel him the way he was wriggling around the whole time lol. Even the sonographer laughed and said that he's one active baby :D
I'm so happy and relieved to have that reassurance that everything is still looking good and he is measuring on track and there were no concerns or anything. <3

The scan went really well, the sonographer told us at the end that everything is looking great and baby is on the 48th percentile growth wise so that's perfect <3
We're over the moon, OH has just been smiling from ear to ear all day long haha, so needless to say he's stoked we're having a little boy!
Baby was really active and I couldn't believe how I cannot feel him the way he was wriggling around the whole time lol. Even the sonographer laughed and said that he's one active baby :D
I'm so happy and relieved to have that reassurance that everything is still looking good and he is measuring on track and there were no concerns or anything. <3
Ahhh amazing!!!
Another boy!
Glad it went so well and you have a healthy little boy in there. Can you post your pic? Xxx

Yayyy Mandy! Massive congrats on your bouncing boy

Got to hear baby’s heartbeat today so happy he’s safe and sound.
I had some slight bleeding. Everything’s fine though xx

@TTChloexx I will screen and try it again, kept trying and gave up lol

@Aprilxxx i feel like I've been feeling rolls and slight kicks and then if I lay down I can some days see my belly a little higher than than the other side and the higher side is harder, keep wondering if that would be baby more on one side??
Hope your feeling a little better?

I've got back into sleeping ALOT !!! cant stay awake !

@Sparklisam my placenta is low lying - posteria too, they said I need a check up scan at 32 weeks to check its moved up and away from my cervix?

Screenshot_20190702-184037_Photos.jpg

Huge congratulations on your news !!!
Bet you are both so excited for your little biy :D xx

@Aprilxxx i feel like I've been feeling rolls and slight kicks and then if I lay down I can some days see my belly a little higher than than the other side and the higher side is harder, keep wondering if that would be baby more on one side??

@Sparklisam my placenta is low lying - posteria too, they said I need a check up scan at 32 weeks to check its moved up and away from my cervix?

View attachment 86313

Omg how amazing is your scan!! So clear and baby is sooo big! I can’t wait to see mine now!!
Did they say what way baby was lying? How exciting you are seeing more!
Also, I wouldn’t worry about the low lying placenta I’d be happy you get an extra scan. It’s not anything to worry about and they can sometimes get it to move up. I think it just effects how you give birth.

I’m feeling much better now Thankyou xxx

View attachment 86313

Mines not low it’s just at the back. So that’s why I can feel baby so easily. Nice to always have a. Extra scan for you tho ! Fingers crossed it’s moved xx

Mines not low it’s just at the back. So that’s why I can feel baby so easily. Nice to always have a. Extra scan for you tho ! Fingers crossed it’s moved xx

@Aprilxxx
Baby was wriggling away Haha

Yeah she said we'll cross that bridge when we come to it?
Both our scans have been really clear which I've loved :D

I've started going swimming instead of thr gym these past couple of weeks, dont feel like doing too much but still want to do something xx

Thanks Girls, we're still so over the moon! <3

@Aprilxxx unfortunately the lady didn't even take a picture of when we looked at baby, she only ever took shots of arms/feet up close. Not to sure why but they only ever send you the photos directly to your phone about 5 minutes after you leave so I couldn't ask.

Hi beautiful mamas to be <3
I thought I'd get this second trimester thread going :dance:

If you want to comment with your updated due dates I'll put them down and once we know the genders of our little ones I'll pop a :blue: or :pink: behind it!

So excited to be in trimester 2, hopefully its going to be kind to us <3

DUE DATES :bump:

09th: Sparklisam :yellow:
13th: ChloB :yellow:
14th: cmah
19th: Serra
20th: TTChloexx
21st: Mandy119 :blue:
24th: Aprilxxx :blue:
25th
Hi beautiful mamas to be <3
I thought I'd get this second trimester thread going :dance:

If you want to comment with your updated due dates I'll put them down and once we know the genders of our little ones I'll pop a :blue: or :pink: behind it!

So excited to be in trimester 2, hopefully its going to be kind to us <3

DUE DATES :bump:

09th: Sparklisam :yellow:
13th: ChloB :yellow:
14th: cmah
19th: Serra
20th: TTChloexx
21st: Mandy119 :blue:
24th: Aprilxxx :blue:
25th: Maryam_m1991(I don’t know the gender yet)

View attachment 86313
Yay it worked! What a lovely scan photo! How funny, I fell asleep on the sofa the other day, first time in ages! Maybe baby is having a growth spurt around this time and that's why we're tired?

Hitting the 20 week mark today, mad to think we're halfway there! xxx

How’s everyone’s bumps coming along? I finally have one but it’s soooo tiny still!

How’s everyone’s bumps coming along? I finally have one but it’s soooo tiny still!
Mine is definitely noticeable now! I ordered another batch of maternity stuff because I am just running out of stuff to wear in the week lol! Wore a tight fitting skirt last week and almost burst by the end of the day :rotfl::bump:
This was me at 18 weeks....

65047290_10156092495280653_6693881069696974848_n.jpg

Mine is definitely noticeable now! I ordered another batch of maternity stuff because I am just running out of stuff to wear in the week lol! Wore a tight fitting skirt last week and almost burst by the end of the day :rotfl::bump:
This was me at 18 weeks....

View attachment 86321
OMG you can totally tell your pregnant!! Your bump is fab!! How are you finding it being noticeable?

Mines not like that yet I’m still really tiny unless I wear tight stuff. This was mine a few days ago...I always thought I’d be huge but nope.

546B234B-49FE-40D2-9A8B-C14B2564A8D1.jpeg

OMG you can totally tell your pregnant!! Your bump is fab!! How are you finding it being noticeable?

Mines not like that yet I’m still really tiny unless I wear tight stuff. This was mine a few days ago...I always thought I’d be huge but nope.

View attachment 86323
Awww look at that! I think you're bigger than what you think... its a sweet bump for sure<3<3<3You might find you do just pop out all of a sudden, it certainly felt that way for me around the 18 week mark!

Yeah it's great, I didn't like being in that stage where people were wondering whether I was fat or pregnant haha! So it's nice to have a proper little bump now <3

Awww look at that! I think you're bigger than what you think... its a sweet bump for sure<3<3<3You might find you do just pop out all of a sudden, it certainly felt that way for me around the 18 week mark!

Yeah it's great, I didn't like being in that stage where people were wondering whether I was fat or pregnant haha! So it's nice to have a proper little bump now <3

Yeah I’ve definitely felt now I’m getting closer to the 20 week mark any is popping a little more but I’m assuming I’ll be quite small till the end so I’m not setting myself up for disappointment! I do think I’m still at that fat or not stage tho!

I think you feel more pregnant when you have a bump! I’m glad your loving showing I know some people don’t like it to much! How’s your partner reacting to your new figure?

Your bumps are fab !!

Saw my consultant today and have voiced my preference for C a section rather than natural delivery for me. I can’t got through my labour again ‍♀️ . Another scan at 24 weeks and again at 30 weeks !!

I love your bumps girls! <3 I wouldn't even say you're at the fat or not stage April, that's definitely a bump!

So nice that you have 2 more scans Sparklisam. What did they say when you told them you'd prefer a c-section?

That was my bump about 2 weeks ago, it's a little bigger now but not a lot

View attachment 18weeks1-min-min.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back