***November 2019 Mummies***

I've had something similar happen to me today, @Aprilxxx. I was lying on the couch and every now and then I could feel something. It felt like a bubble in my lower tummy. I've only felt it 3 times and nothing since then so I'm not sure if it could have been baby but it definitely got me excited.

I've had something similar happen to me today, @Aprilxxx. I was lying on the couch and every now and then I could feel something. It felt like a bubble in my lower tummy. I've only felt it 3 times and nothing since then so I'm not sure if it could have been baby but it definitely got me excited.
April i just had this the other day too!! it sounds like baby to me, very down low i don't know why I was expecting to be higher but i felt it on the outside.
this is the start of it <3

It must be the start for us all. Very light for me but very exciting. I know I won’t feel to much so not expecting amazing things constantly but hopefully baby moves low again!!

And Mandy I know what you mean it’s hard to tell as it’s not obvious yet but I’m sure it was baby to as it sounds like mine! How exciting hope it gets stronger for you ASAP xxx

So i had my 20 week scan today, baby is doing amazing!!
They said I have a low lying placenta that their hoping should move up by the time they next see me at 32 weeks?
Dno why its worrying but suppose theres nothing I can do other than know baby is happy and healthy and that's the main thing :D

@Aprilxxx that's so exciting that you've felt baby !!

So exciting that you had your scan! Hopefully your placenta moves up! How were the scan photos? Baby co-operate? So good to hear bab is healthy :)

I cannot shake this headache that I woke up with this morning. In my 16 week midwife appt she said that a headache that doesn't go away after two paracetamol can be a sign of high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia. I've had two lots of tablets now and whilst it helps a little it's still there. Obviously I don't want to take any chances but feel silly calling the MW for a headache!

So exciting that you had your scan! Hopefully your placenta moves up! How were the scan photos? Baby co-operate? So good to hear bab is healthy :)

I cannot shake this headache that I woke up with this morning. In my 16 week midwife appt she said that a headache that doesn't go away after two paracetamol can be a sign of high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia. I've had two lots of tablets now and whilst it helps a little it's still there. Obviously I don't want to take any chances but feel silly calling the MW for a headache!
Around 15-16 weeks I had a headache that lasted days on end even with paracetamol. My midwife said it was hormones? Don’t worry it you want to ring her that’s why she’s there for!
So i had my 20 week scan today, baby is doing amazing!!
They said I have a low lying placenta that their hoping should move up by the time they next see me at 32 weeks?
Dno why its worrying but suppose theres nothing I can do other than know baby is happy and healthy and that's the main thing :D

@Aprilxxx that's so exciting that you've felt baby !!

Amazing!! Any pics? I’m so intrigued to see what baby looks like now.
My 20 week scan is in 2 weeks!!

@Aprilxxx Thanks sweet! I woke up and it's gone today so I'm hoping it was just a surge in hormones like you said! Just worried me at is was something she specifically mentioned to look out for in my last appt. If it comes back I'll give her a call, but will be sure to mention it at the next appointment too.

My scan is a week on Tuesday... SO excited!! xx

I had a headache now I think about it, maybe around 17wks for a few days but I just tried to keep on top of my water intake? Hope it's starting to shift?

I'll try and load a pic separate, it wont let me attach it? Xx

Did you find out the gender @ChloB ? Or will it be a surprise?

Hope you ladies are all well! I've felt some more bubbles and butterflies lol just hoping it really is baby and not just gas playing tricks on me :rotfl:

I'll have my scan next tuesday, I can't wait to find out the gender and see little bub again <3

Around 15-16 weeks I had a headache that lasted days on end even with paracetamol. My midwife said it was hormones? Don’t worry it you want to ring her that’s why she’s there for!

Amazing!! Any pics? I’m so intrigued to see what baby looks like now.
My 20 week scan is in 2 weeks!!

It wont let me upload a pic !!
Its madness what you get to see, we saw lips, mouth, lungs, heart, and the spine was so clear it's amazing!!!
Cant wait for you all to see experience it!!

@Mandy119 we didnt find out, nice little surprise for us xxx

It wont let me upload a pic !!
Its madness what you get to see, we saw lips, mouth, lungs, heart, and the spine was so clear it's amazing!!!
Cant wait for you all to see experience it!!

@Mandy119 we didnt find out, nice little surprise for us xxx
Aww no keep trying id love to see!!
Can’t believe you’ve stayed strong and not found out the gender!

@Aprilxxx Thanks sweet! I woke up and it's gone today so I'm hoping it was just a surge in hormones like you said! Just worried me at is was something she specifically mentioned to look out for in my last appt. If it comes back I'll give her a call, but will be sure to mention it at the next appointment too.

My scan is a week on Tuesday... SO excited!! xx
I think headaches are just part of tri 2 so it might be on and off for you like it is for me xxx

@ChloB I think sometimes the file might be too large - I've seen some ladies screenshot the pic and then upload the screenshot and then that seems to work?

@Aprilxxx Hopefully that's the case then. I had by BP checked and it was fine so definitely not high.

How is everyone doing? :)

Scan day for me tomorrow, I'm soo excited to see baby again and finally find out what we're having! <3

How is everyone doing? :)

Scan day for me tomorrow, I'm soo excited to see baby again and finally find out what we're having! <3

My headaches are back I’ve had my current one for two days now but other than that I’m great. My scan is next week.

I’m so excited for you!! Do you have any ideas? Or preferences? Keep us updated and post a pic xxxx

Oh Mandy that’s so exciting! Mine is next Tuesday but time is dragginggg! Can’t wait to hear what you’re having :D
Sorry your headaches have come back April :sad: hopefully it will pass for you soon.
Nothing new to report here, feel baby everyday now, although no big kicks for hubby to feel just yet! Xxx

Im so sorry your headaches are back @Aprilxxx, hopefully you will get rid of them for good soon! Xx
For the longest time I thought its going to be a girl but for the last week or so that changed completely lol so Ive pretty much got no idea :rotfl: Id love a little girl but will ne just as happy with a boy!

@TTChloexx the wait is horrible isnt it! Its been dragging on for me for ages haha cant believe tomorrow is finally going to be the day lol

Ah exciting for you today !!

I had my scan Friday. We kept ours a secret although hubby said she referred to baby as ‘he’ so is convinced it’s a boy ha. Baby was as active as ever. She said I feel everything so strongly because my placenta is at the back and being slim. Hope you all get your big kicks soon !!

Best news was my ovarian cyst hasn’t grown so I am avoiding any surgery while pregnant so really pleased about that. My cervix is still normal too so nothing to worry about at the moment. One more scan to check then nature takes its course.

Hope the headaches ease !!

Such great news that your cyst hasn't grown, bet that was so good to hear!

Good luck for today Mandy, let us know how you get on xxx

Those who are feeling baby do you feel them daily?
I started feeling really light flutters last week at 18 weeks but today and yesterday nothing. (May have felt the lightest type of movement today but so light I can’t be sure) What week do things get more regular?
I do have an anterior placenta so wondering if baby is moving higher up where I wouldn’t feel it as the movement was very low last week.

Last edited:
Those who are feeling baby do you feel them daily?
I started feeling really light flutters last week at 18 weeks but today and yesterday nothing. (May have felt the lightest type of movement today but so light I can’t be sure) What week do things get more regular?
I do have an anterior placenta so wondering if baby is moving higher up where I wouldn’t feel it as the movement was very low last week.
I feel baby daily now yes, but still only bubbles/rolls, no full on kicks or anything like that.
My midwife said if you're not feeling movement regularly from 24 weeks then to contact them. It might be different for you with an anterior placenta though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back