New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

ooo can i join in too?! i started at 182lb 6 weeks ago when i had ella! im 156lb at the moment and want to lose 30lb! my ticker's wrong for some reason, probs my crap maths :lol: i started on tues properly and weighed in then and did my measurements, but i'll switch to fridays! did a sneaky measure this morning and i've lost atleast 1inch from every area :shock:

am having an off night tonight, going in next door and they're doing us dinner and we're having a few drinks whilst playing games...i'm getting old :lol:

Added you :)

I'm watching Biggest Loser USA right now. Motivation!!

Can't run tonight though, need another day off to muscle fatigue.

You had breakfast Nic :yay:

I'm looking forward until tomorrow, it won't be a huge difference, if any this week as I'm starting late into the week but at least I am an aim this week :D

Any progress, however small is positive :yay:

Hi all, im starting my diet tomorrow.

Would have started last week but had nights out arranged by OH, for my birthday.

I have 38lbs to lose, so i am really going to work at it. Got keep fit game for wii for my xmas along with wii fit plus so no excuses. Bought a treadmill last summer to try and lose some weight before i went to Florida but that didnt last and now im 1 & Half stone heavier ! :oops:

Good luck to everyone ! :)

Added you, and good luck hun! :yay:

Just think, if you lose 2lbs a week then that will be gone by April/May time! Not long at all!!

thanks for updating tonks :yay:
i've been quite good this weekend. today's shaping up ok:

breakfast: special k
lunch: ww tikkia and a low fat choc mousse
afternoon: hot choc made with half skimmed milk/half water

dinner will be - 2 small sausages, a little mash made with a little milk, sweetcorn and perhaps a yoghurt

i've switched everything in the house, all brown rice and wholemeal bread. any choc is low fat or ww's, and we have sweeteners no sugar. i think i'm going to sign up to ww's on line again later, i'm soooooo determined this time, i actually feel like starving myself :oops: (i ob. wont but you get the idea :lol:)

thanks hon! well i'm all signed back up too ww's on line :yay: bring on the weight loss :yay:

What hot choc do you use hun? I love Cadburys Options, and only 30ish cals per cup. Mmmm

I lost a fair bit after I had Rosie by being very strict with Slimfast. Its totally boring but the weight flies off if you stick to it :) Running is amazing for shifting the pounds too, I joined an athletics club not long before we decided to TTC, I do miss it - loved running on the track.

Running is amazing! I love it,

The first week was torture, the second week was a chore, by the third week I enjoyed it.

I've just bought a womens running magazine for the first time and it's great. Really motivating with exercise plans, healthy recipes, product reviews, etc.

i'm currently having skinny cows hon, think i might switch too options though, i do like a caburys fix :lol:

carly, i was gona say if you join up to ww online thru quidco, you get the 30quid back or soemthin. martin lewis was on about it on gmtv the other day! but then i seen you'd already done it.

i was so bad last night, had curry nextdoor and only had a little bit. realised how much we eat as a family, when what we all thought was a starter turned out to be our dinner :rofl: so i was really good with that. then had a bottle of wine and more stilton than i thought it was possible to consume...

although, in some strange form of compensation for it, i think the prawns in the curry were off, i woke up at 2am doubled over in pain with what felt just like contractions and had to run to the loo...so all that food didnt last long :rofl:

had a slice of toast for breakfast and a banjo for lunch :oops: roast dinner tonight and i've just realised i forgot to ask my mum to leave me some potatoes just boiled. bugger!

and also (essay from me lol), do slimming tablets work? the herbal kind??

wtf is a banjo? :lol:

I just had a thai green vegetable curry for dinner, with non fat coconut milk and brown rice. Was delicious, and only about 500cals :yay:

I dont know what Alice calls a banjo but in my family it's fried egg sarnie.....

fried egg and bacon! was lovely!! worked it off cleaning that sodding pram! have rubbed the skin off my fingers and had a toothbrush on the cover and everythin, was filthy!!

oh bless you alice for thinking of me! with regards to slimming tablets, i've started back on adios, i'm never sure how good they are, and would be keen to here from others about herbal slimming tablets, but before i met james, i'd lost quite a bit of weight (thats my goal to get back too!) around 4stone, and i swore by adios, along with my exercise dvd and swimming a few times a week and the ww's diet, i no it worked, as i lost a stone and half last year, i just have to keep it off :wall2:
i too have never heard of banjo!
curry sounds wonderful nic!

i've just had my special k again! i def. think my tummy is shrinking, after my dinner last night i felt really stuffed, and i woke up this morning still not hungry, so i'm hoping my body is getting used to the diet! the snow here appears to be going so looks like tomorrow our swimming lesson will be back on and we can get to the pool a few times this week :yay:

how's everyone else this morning?

i'm never eating cheese again, or drinking red wine for that matter!! i did a sneaky weigh this morning and have gained 1lb :( well gutted!

i think my tummy's shrinking too carly, i eat things and i'm like, how the hell did i used to eat more?!

boots have some herbal slimming tablets on offer, cant remember what they're called, something with a V. dunno whether to give them a whirl or not tho. i tried adios before and they didnt do owt. poss cos i kept forgetting to take them!!

am doing my last tuesday weighin tomorrow, before switching to fridays, so i'm gona starve myself tonight lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back