****May Testing Thread****

I took a test just now after I got home from work. Damn me!

I got this really faint line. I dont know what to think about it. I just need to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow morning. I'm hesitant about these tests because of the evaporation line the other evening. But I read this strip after 3minutes.

View attachment 90888
Definitely positive congratulations! X

I took a test just now after I got home from work. Damn me!

I got this really faint line. I dont know what to think about it. I just need to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow morning. I'm hesitant about these tests because of the evaporation line the other evening. But I read this strip after 3minutes.

View attachment 90888
That looks very promising to me!!!!

AF got me again, so I'm out, but very glad there was at least one BFP and maybe a second??!! Xx

AF got me again, so I'm out, but very glad there was at least one BFP and maybe a second??!! Xx

I just wondered, does someone create a thread for testing next month now? I’m new here can you tell?

I just wondered, does someone create a thread for testing next month now? I’m new here can you tell?
I started a June thread. Anyone can start it! So if you're still here next month, feel free to start one for July, you just have to update it when people want to be added or have a BFP. Hope your TTC journey is a short one! xx

I’m really late to the party but can I be added for 31st May please? That’s when AF due... so I’m 9dpo right now. Hoping for a BFP Thanks xx

Did you retest???

I did this morning. Still a faint line but I think a bit stronger than before. I will take a strip test again tomorrow morning and on friday (when AF is due) I will probably take Clear blue digital test. I would take it now but I dont have one.

If it is really happening and I'm actually for real pregnant then I'm just very suprised. Right now I just feel shocked and I'm in disbelief.

I started a June thread. Anyone can start it! So if you're still here next month, feel free to start one for July, you just have to update it when people want to be added or have a BFP. Hope your TTC journey is a short one! xx
Oh I didn’t realise anyone could just start one - that makes sense! sorry for being a little clueless I’m constantly googling the abbreviations as well x

Hello ladies :) I am new to this forum and recently started trying to conceive. I am due for AF on Saturday and I’ve had some weird symptoms :puke:but I know that could totally just be my mind playing tricks on me. I am waiting for AF to show up this weekend and if not then test time!

Reactions: LJD
Hello ladies :) I am new to this forum and recently started trying to conceive. I am due for AF on Saturday and I’ve had some weird symptoms :puke:but I know that could totally just be my mind playing tricks on me. I am waiting for AF to show up this weekend and if not then test time!
Eeeeeeek exciting! I’m trying not to think about it all the time but it’s so hard to just forget about it until the time... good luck! Xx

Hi LJD! :wave: Thank you! Yea I’m excited and nervous! I’m trying not to think about it all the time either! How long until you test? I wish you lots of luck for your BFP !

Hi LJD! :wave: Thank you! Yea I’m excited and nervous! I’m trying not to think about it all the time either! How long until you test? I wish you lots of luck for your BFP !
I’m due on on the 5th June but I’m a little confused as my friend did a test that was positive (her baby is now born) and the test was a week after she had missed her period and look at the second line... it’s so faint. So I’m thinking of maybe waiting until a little after the day 1 period... soooo technical

535886CE-825C-4713-A84D-CFCD7F478C29.jpeg

Best of luck! Would you like me to add you to the post on the front for a testing date of Saturday?

I’m due on on the 5th June but I’m a little confused as my friend did a test that was positive (her baby is now born) and the test was a week after she had missed her period and look at the second line... it’s so faint. So I’m thinking of maybe waiting until a little after the day 1 period... soooo technical

View attachment 90910
That looks positive hun! :cheer:

Hi ladies, can I have the 13th please? CD16 and ramping up, hoping for a positive tomorrow and ovulation CD18. This is our first month trying after a laparoscopy to remove stage three endometriosis and after two miscarriages, so a little nervous! We have a beautiful little girl, Emmie, she’s two! Baby dust to you all this month! Xx

View attachment 90686

Sorry to just jump into this aha.
Baby love!!! You're trying for number 2 congrats. I see youve had 2 mcs :( very sorry ti hear this. Hoping you all the best for next time xx
Ps. Sorry if you dont remember me aha, i remember you from a few years back. Can't believe shes nearly 2! Wow. My second is 2 next week also! Goes suprr fast x

Best of luck! Would you like me to add you to the post on the front for a testing date of Saturday?

Hello there :angel: okay so I got a BFN this morning but no AF yet. I’m supposed to be 12-13 DPO but my issue is my period is regularly irregular! My cycles last anywhere from 25-28 days so I’m not 100% certain of when I ovulated so my count might be off :???: I’m thinking I should wait a few days and if AF doesn’t show up then test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back