****May Testing Thread****

Hello ladies! Ugh so still no AF (no cramps or anything) and I got a BFN today! My cycles are kinda irregular (25-28 days), I am on day 27 today. My boobs are hurting on and off :( and I’m breaking out but it could just be period symptoms :think:

I’m thinking of going and getting one of the first response tests today as I can’t wait til the 5th to test! Anyone got any thoughts on them? Do they work and actually show up to 6 days before your missed AF? :think: I am so impatient I just need to know! Xx

Hello ladies! Ugh so still no AF (no cramps or anything) and I got a BFN today! My cycles are kinda irregular (25-28 days), I am on day 27 today. My boobs are hurting on and off :( and I’m breaking out but it could just be period symptoms :think:

I hope AF won't come to you! Before bfp last week I had sore boobs and small pimples too! Good luck! ❤️

I’m thinking of going and getting one of the first response tests today as I can’t wait til the 5th to test! Anyone got any thoughts on them? Do they work and actually show up to 6 days before your missed AF? :think: I am so impatient I just need to know! Xx

Go for it! It could very well show

I hope AF won't come to you! Before bfp last week I had sore boobs and small pimples too! Good luck! ❤️

Hi MissMe! Thank you :angel: I was hoping not but it looks like AF is coming! I’m on day 29 and I had a little bit of brownish/pinkish/watery discharge today when wiping (sorry TMI). Slight cramps! Just waiting for AF :confused:

Sorry to just jump into this aha.
Baby love!!! You're trying for number 2 congrats. I see youve had 2 mcs :( very sorry ti hear this. Hoping you all the best for next time xx
Ps. Sorry if you dont remember me aha, i remember you from a few years back. Can't believe shes nearly 2! Wow. My second is 2 next week also! Goes suprr fast x
OMG peanut!! Hi! Of course I remember you! They do grow up so fast don’t they! Emmie is so tall she looks like a four year old! Are you TTC baby no.3? If so baby dust to you!! Xx

Hi ladies :wave: well.. AF arrived today! Late! :-? I plan on using the clear blue ovulation tests this month to try to pinpoint when I’m ovulating.

Hi ladies :wave: well.. AF arrived today! Late! :-? I plan on using the clear blue ovulation tests this month to try to pinpoint when I’m ovulating.
Sorry to hear this MrsV, but best of luck for this month! Amazon do great OPK test strips, cheap, so you can test loads to make sure you see that peak. X

Sorry to hear this MrsV, but best of luck for this month! Amazon do great OPK test strips, cheap, so you can test loads to make sure you see that peak. X

Hi babylove! Thank you! I am a little bummed but it’s okay. Realistically, I just started trying to conceive (I mean really trying) and I know it can sometimes take awhile. I bought a box of clear blue ovulation tests and they are quite expensive, I didn’t think of checking on amazon! Thanks for the advice :)

hi girls don't no what happening with me this month im normally ever 28 days these last to months have been so wierd i got a posative on CD 32 but started to bleed on the 24 April then in May didnt get af got a faint posative on CD 33 and the test i have been doing are so faint still my boods feel full bigger feeling tierd i have stretching pain on my left side front of lower abdomen feels wierd just in limbo at the minute I have had to ectopic pregnancy but with them i was bleeding brown blood in not bleeding at all its like 14 days now

Screenshot_20200603-192811.png Screenshot_20200603-192820.png Screenshot_20200603-192847.png Screenshot_20200603-192858.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back