****May Testing Thread****

kels1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Since there wasn't an April thread I thought it'd be fun to start the May thread so we can follow and support each other. Not sure how many are currently participating, it's been a bit more quiet in the TTC section, but I'm still here! 2 years and I've never done a testing thread, so bare with me... ;-) Might even get to test twice this month, depending on when she shows her face.

1- @kels1234 :witch:
5 - @B3th :witch: , @Joei
10 - @babylove2016 :witch:
14 - @debbie Lock
15 - @Hannah1678 :witch:
17 - @rb101 :witch:
18 - @Cwhite1608
20 - @LWragz
21 - @Carise
28 - @Siia
29 - @MissMe - :bfp:
30 - @MrsV321
31 - @wannabmummy

Best of luck to you all! Really hoping for some BFP's this month!! Xx <3

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for making a thread! Can I have the 15th please x

Can I have the 17th please Kels <3 xx

Hi, what's this about? Are those dates you ladies will be testing? How many dpo I should start testing? Thanks

@kels1234 - I am so glad you made one of these.
The testing threads and the ladies made my journey a lot more bearable with the love and support.
Good luck to you all that is testing. I hope you get your bfp xx

Hi, what's this about? Are those dates you ladies will be testing? How many dpo I should start testing? Thanks
Hey, basically you put your name down for the first day of your predicted period and the ladies on the thread will be there to give you support when it’s near your time, you can be testing from like 10 dpo but that is still very early, recommended to be past 14 dpo to test ( predicted day of period) xx

So glad i found this thread. AF is due 5th May for me. Xxx

Hi ladies, can I have the 13th please? CD16 and ramping up, hoping for a positive tomorrow and ovulation CD18. This is our first month trying after a laparoscopy to remove stage three endometriosis and after two miscarriages, so a little nervous! We have a beautiful little girl, Emmie, she’s two! Baby dust to you all this month! Xx

CAE9AE97-47AE-4916-82AA-1131C7BBD4DA.jpeg

Hi ladies, can I have the 13th please? CD16 and ramping up, hoping for a positive tomorrow and ovulation CD18. This is our first month trying after a laparoscopy to remove stage three endometriosis and after two miscarriages, so a little nervous! We have a beautiful little girl, Emmie, she’s two! Baby dust to you all this month! Xx

View attachment 90686

Best of luck xxx

View attachment 90686

I really hope you catch with a sticky bean this time!! I had the HSG done 2 months ago, much less invasive than yours, but they say you're more fertile after such procedures for the next few months, so here's hoping!

Happy to have some ladies joining in this next month. Xx

View attachment 90686
Okay I messed up, I’m CD14 today...got the positive OPK so I’ll ov between now and tomorrow... so testing at 11dpo on 10th May please! Sorry!

A37749A5-ABDC-4172-BA56-F36CB3BA8D86.jpeg

so excited! I don’t remember the last time I had a blazing positive! Xx

I really hope you catch with a sticky bean this time!! I had the HSG done 2 months ago, much less invasive than yours, but they say you're more fertile after such procedures for the next few months, so here's hoping!

Happy to have some ladies joining in this next month. Xx
I heard that too! We conceived Emmie the month after a laparoscopy to remove stage 1 endo back in 2017! Fingers crossed for you!! You’re coming up to testing time aren’t you?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back